Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ It Was Hard Not to Know.... ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was hard not to know a Saya-jin when you saw one.
Sure, there were literally hundreds of different species that were trapped in some sort of indentured servitude to prince Frieza, so the cataloguing of each and every one of them was only left to an unlucky few. Beyond that, everyone knew bits and pieces about the others on board; one knew which species to watch out for, which ones had so- and so biological advantages (or disadvantages) in battle, but beyond the basics spread by word of mouth alone, it was a fruitless and mind-numbing task to concern oneself with.
But still, anyone knew a Saya-jin immediately when they saw one. And this fact was particularly true with the elite Saya-jin guard known as Radditzu.
Sharp, angled black eyes, a high, Victorian-style forehead and smooth skin the colored the pigment of dark sand, Radditzu was easily handsome. That and a body constructed of pillars for legs and columns for biceps, sinew and muscle collecting under toasted almond perfection on his sturdy eight and a half foot frame, making him as fast as the wind and his strength as punishing as a hurricane. Spiky black hair swept from his hairline to splash out in spikes up to a foot above his crown, swept down the length of his back to finally hit his flanks like a giant, black tasumi wave.
Tapping his scouter with a forefinger, he idly watched as information scrolled down the length of his green tinted eyepiece, his black armored boots touching down to the dull paneled floor for a mere millisecond before they were swept forward in a quick arch as his long strides propelled him further towards his destination.
He did not fail to notice that the press of the bodies in front of him and around him were suddenly parting to allow him to quickly pass through. It was odd.
He (obviously) knew that the Saya-jin were not very well liked by the rest of the known Universe, and the lower, less harmless ranks of Frieza's employ openly feared them even more than the more powerful upper-levels…. but even this behavior was strange.
……………..
If must've all been due to the prince Bejjitta publicly beheading some suicidally stupid green quadruped last week in one of the most frequented mess halls.
He smiled inwardly, proud. His prince had put on a marvelous show.