Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Jaded ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclamer: I don't own the DBZ characters in this fic, but I do own Cassidy and any other characters I introduce in later chapters.

A/N: Ok Ok People… I did tell you guys that I'm gonna stop writing but I thought it over and I had really good ideas sooo I decided to start again. I'm gonna take my writing a little more seriously now and since it IS summer vacation I'm gonna have a lot of time. Soooo hope u like this one…

Jaded

Bulma awoke one night breathing heavly and sweating as she hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She had awaken after one of the horrible dreams she's been having since she turned 15, but now she is 22.

She turned the faucet on and splashed her face with the cool water. In the silence of the night you could hear her loud breathes as she was trying to calm herself.

Silently she walked back to her room and looked at the time. "3 o'clock…" she whispered. "I might as well go downstairs and start working because there's no way in hell I'm gonna go back to sleep."

She got dressed and decided to check up on her daughter, who was silently sleeping in her bed. "Cassidy….. are you awake?" she whispers. No answer.

Cassidy was found abandoned in the rain, sitting on a park bench, crying her eyes out because she was alone. Cassidy was a special child. She had the ability to control fire, ice, and she had some freaky psychic ability which totally creeped Bulma out at first.

Bulma had been driving from a really hard day at work as she passed the park and saw a little girl, curled up with a shredded blanket around her, trying to keep herself warm. She decided to go comfort the child because she felt completely devastated; that could have been her if she didn't have a family. She decided to take Cassidy home, give her some new clothes, and food to eat. Both of them grew very close and as the years went on, Bulma decided to adopt young Cassidy.

Cassidy is considered as a normal 16 year old, going to school, doing normal teenager things. She doesn't use her powers when she's out in public, unless, someone gets her angry. (A/N: What I'm trying to say is that all hell breaks lose…uh huh O.o;) People don't consider Cassidy as Bulma's daughter, they actually think they are sisters or best friends because they always look so happy and they get along well.

Bulma had moved out from home when she started going to collage, but she dropped out. She was too tied up with her part-time job being a computer scientist so she decided to leave school and possibly go back in the future. Of course Bulma's parents where absolutely furious with her but they grew to get used to her decision and supported her a hundred percent. When Bulma was 19 she adopted Cassidy and started her life with her new daughter.

After her 15th birthday she has been having terrible dreams about a little girl being beaten by her parents, then sometimes that same little girl would be found being raped by a bunch of guy twice as larger than her. Bulma could never see the little girls face, and in her dreams she always tried to save the girl but somehow she was always being pulled away and Bulma would just wake up hysterical with tears and she wouldn't want to go to sleep again. She has those dreams each month, on the 29th, which is the same day as her birthday.

Bulma silently closed the door to Cassidy's bedroom and walked downstairs to her lab to get started with work.

Ok people that was the beginning. U guys have to help me with something…I know there are millions of Bulma/Vegeta fans out there and they don't read any fics that screw up the pairings…they just read B/V straight out. Well, I wanna ask ur opinion….Would u guys rather see B/V or Cassidy/Vegeta. I really need to know cuz I got lots of ideas for Cassidy/Vegeta but if that doesn't work out I have to think of a B/V lemon thing…SOOOOOO I'm gonna wait for like about the first 7 reviews and whoever votes more I'll do.

So anways I hope u enjoyed the beginning…it was kinda angsty I know but I was in the mood. Don't worry I'll be introducing other people VERY SOON!!! So hang tight

Please read and review! Tank u ^_^