Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Just one night brought us together ❯ Getting ready to go!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Vegetalover123 is here…again. God I'm tired, well anyway please enjoy this new story that I came up without paper. A B/V romance. Please R&R
Vegeta, the prince of Saiyans, was training in the GT that Bulma made him. He was fighting in 500 times earth's gravity. Sweat comes rolling down his face as he throws punches in the air. Vegeta stands up as he walks to the machine and turn it off. That's enough training today. Vegeta thought as he walked into the house that Bulma let him live in. As he walked in, he heard Bulma yelling.
"No Yamcha! I can't believe that you did this to me again," Bulma yelled into the phone. Vegeta just stood there watching with a smirk on his face. That's what he gets for cheating on her. Vegeta thought as he looked at her. She's starting to act more like a Saiyan woman. Vegeta just smirk at that result.
"GO GET SOMEONE ELSE CAUSE WE'RE THOUGH!" Bulma yelled as she slammed the phone back on its holder.
"That jerk," Bulma cried. Vegeta just stood there, arms crossed.
"He's been cheating on you for a long time," Bulma turned around to see Vegeta.
"I figure that out a long time," Bulma said as she wiped the tears in her eyes. Vegeta felt bad for her, but he just stood there in the same position.
"What do you want anyway Vegeta," Bulma asked as she walked past him to get to the kitchen. Vegeta just turns around to face her.
"Well all I want is some food, and I think you can make that happen." Vegeta answered as he followed Bulma to the kitchen and sat down at the island that was in the middle of the room.
"Well then, what do you want to eat," Bulma yelled as Vegeta shrugged his shoulders saying I don't know. Bulma looked away and then back.
"How about we go out to eat," Bulma said happily. Vegeta started at her with a weird look.
"Where exactly too," Vegeta asked as Bulma walked over to him and sat next to him.
"Come on Vegeta, you've been training 24/7. You really need to get out and enjoy the world," Bulma said as she tried to pull Vegeta off his butt.
"Fine, I'll go, but only this time. After that I'm going back to my training, got it woman," Bulma squeal in excitement. She gave Vegeta a giant hug.
"Oh thank you Vegeta! Thank you, thank you, thank you," Bulma yelled over and over again while she shook Vegeta. Then she let go and ran to the stairs.
"Go get ready Vegeta! Be ready by 8! See you then," She yelled as she ran upstairs. Vegeta just sighed as he got up from where he was and went to his room to get ready.
Meanwhile….
Bulma was trying to pick something to wear. Should I wear this black scarp less or the low cut blue- green dress? God this is so hard to choose. But why am I being so picky today? It's not like I need to really to dress up for Vegeta, do I? Bulma shook head at the thought and grabbed the black scarp less dress and put it on.
Meanwhile….
Vegeta looked through his closet and grabbed black pants and a black shirt. Vegeta sighed again because he really didn't want to go with Bulma, but she was right about one thing, he really needed to get out more than training 24/7. He put on the clothes that he chooses and went downstairs to sit and wait for Bulma. Bulma came running down the stairs.
"Sorry to keep you waiting Vegeta," she yelled as she ran over to him. Vegeta just stood there, surprised at what Bulma was wearing. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and has a black flower in her hair. Bulma looked at him and wave her hand in front of him.
"Vegeta are you ok? You're staring into space," Bulma said as Vegeta jumped.
"What happened," Bulma started giggling as Vegeta gave her a glare.
"You were staring off space," Bulma said as she grabbed hold on to Vegeta's arm. Vegeta looked at Bulma with a strange look.
"What? I just trying to get into character,"
"And for what, exactly," Now this time Bulma gave Vegeta a strange look. Bulma started laughing again as she grabbed hold onto Vegeta's arm, pulling him towards the door.
"Come on Vegeta, let's go," Bulma said as she opened the door and pushed him outside.
"Oh my God woman I'm coming," Vegeta yelled as Bulma ran to the car. Bulma was really happy and didn't know why. Vegeta just looked at her likes she was crazy. Is she on something or what? Vegeta thought as he got in the car. Vegeta knew that this is going to be a very, very, long night.