Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kisai ❯ One-Shot ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kisai

Disclaimer: I unfortunately do not own any of the DBZ characters though I do wish I could hug up little Goten. Anyway I own only Kisai, don't steal her please or my other psychotic characters will be sent to take your soul so I can poke it with a stick and toss matches at it. Tankies. ^-^

AN: Before you read be aware that all the characters in DBZ like say Goku are alive and well. Oh and my vivid imagination will make up many crazy things so if you get confused don't worry I do too. Once again Tankies. Review Please. ~^~ (upside down yay!)

"I don't want to play with a girl."

"Me neither. Girls have cooties that's what Trunks said."

"Boys are such bakas. Can I go now?"

"No Kisai. You're mom said for me to baby sit you. Now go play with the boys."

"No." The little raven haired girl folded her arms over her flat chest and sat down with her legs crossed. She glared at the boys with jade eyes and held her nose up dignifiedly. Trunks stuck his tongue out and she punched him in the knee making him topple over. Goten laughed but an evil look from Trunks silenced him.

"Let's go play in my room."

"Go with them Kisai."

"What? Mom no!"

"Bulma-sama I don't want to be in his stinky room. It's just horrid."

"Kisai go." She pouted as she followed Trunks and Goten to Trunks' room. She mumbled things along the lines of `boys are stupid' and `I hate stupid boys'. She didn't even notice Trunks had closed the door but when she did she just happily kicked it down. There was some major screaming at the Capsule Corp when Bulma came to check what all the ruckus was about. The phone ringing stopped her scolding of the children. Kisai was about to follow when Trunks pulled on her baby blue dress.

"Let go your nasty hands are dirtying it."

"It's not polite to eavesdrop."

"I wasn't going to……." Whatever she was going to say was cut off by a strong embrace from Bulma. She didn't understand why the blue haired woman was crying or telling her everything would be all right. Bulma pulled away long enough to look at the girl's face then just started to cry again. Kisai looked over at Goten and Trunks to see them just as miffed as she was. Vegeta came in having heard his wife cry and looked at the kids accusingly.

"It wasn't me honest Dad." He was still a little skeptical but he pulled Bulma up to ask her.

"Why are you blubbering?"

"Oh Vegeta the poor thing." That was all that got out of her before she threw her arms around him and cried more.

"What poor thing?" She sniffled and pulled away from him then looked down at Kisai who stared up at her curiously.

"I'm sorry dear but….your mom…." Bulma only started to cry unable to tell the girl the rest.

"My mom? My mom what? Is my mom okay? Is she hurt? Are you crying because she's hurt? Tell me! Tell me now!" She gripped Bulma's leg and shook a bit trying to get answers.

"Your mom is dead!" She collapsed into Vegeta's arms while Kisai stood there in shock unable to move or speak. Trunks stared at her for awhile and completely forgetting about cooties put a hand on her shoulder. She snapped out of her trance and screamed. Everyone was pushed away as red energy flowed around her threatening to suffocate them. Her screams grew louder as the energy increased. It was her anger and sadness revealing itself to the group. Vegeta gasped, the girl was impossibly powerful but she had no Saiyajin blood in her so what gave her such strength? He started to feel his family was in danger but before he could take action Kisai dropped to her knees. She cried and balled herself up letting her energy fall back to its neutral stage. He looked at the woman in his arms.

"Has she done that before?"

"Boys?" Both shook their heads no and the whole crew stared at the girl curiously. (BTW. The youngings are like 8 in that part.)

Ten Years Later

High school was the worst but taking on high school and honing your powers at you father's orders was even harder. Trunks sat in class trying hard to stay awake but his head kept drooping down. Soon he was resting his head on his forearm and drooling, quite a handsome picture. His purple locks fell over his eyes not letting the History teacher see he was napping but the snoring gave it away. A noise in the hall alerted the still awake but bored out of their mind students. It was a slight swishing along with the tapping of heavy boots. The door opened to show someone dressed in black from head to toe. She winked to acknowledge the class and walked to her desk which happened to be behind Trunks.

"Late again Miss Ketene." The girl only shrugged her shoulders and gestured towards Trunks.

"At least I'm awake." She smoothed out her black t-shirt and cargo pants her sleeves coming up as she did so to reveal spikes and rubber bracelets. (What's Trunks last name? I can't believe I don't know it. Oh well.)

"Trunks had to be you. Wake up!" She slapped the hand that hung off the desk with a ruler making him wake up with a yelp. The girl behind him laughed and he glared at her.

"You finally show up for school only to get me in trouble." The teacher had gone back to her lesson and wasn't really paying attention to the students.

"No want trouble no sleep in class. That simple." She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms over her chest. Trunks thought something about her was strangely familiar but he couldn't recall ever having met a girl with silver hair. As if she knew what he was thinking she ran her hands through her hair.

"It's natural my mom use to cover it up with some black goop. I'm surprised no one ever noticed." She yelped as someone behind her pulled on her hair. She turned to glare at the person only to find an empty desk.

"He moved to the other desk over there." He pointed at a blonde kid who was sticking his tongue out at her and holding up a sign that said `Freak'.

"Hmm, how childish." She opened her notebook to a sketch she had started earlier and needed to add color to. Trunks watched as she drew. She seemed oblivious to his eyes on her.

"Bitch I've been looking for you!" Everyone looked at the doorway where a drunken man stood holding a forty ounce and a gun. He aimed the gun at the silver haired girl who stood up on her desk and patted her chest.

"Right here dad. Aim for the heart." She let her trench coat slide to the floor and pushed her chest out. A lot of the boys were both scared and excited at seeing the girl's perfect upper half. The shirt she wore was sheer black completely revealing the red lacey bra she wore. The bra matching with the let down suspenders from her cargo pants.

"I should kill some of you classmates first."

"Don't you dare." Her anger was starting to build and Trunks stood up sensing that strong aura he'd felt when he was a child. But it couldn't be here for she had basically disappeared after that.

"Kisai?" She looked down at him and smiled. She jumped down in front of him as the gun was fired. The bullet ricocheted off the red energy she was showing. Her classmates gasped and her father cursed.

"What the hell is she?"

"Damn it Dad if you're going to kill me just do it. I know you only adopted me because Sonia felt sorry for me. Baka you can't even shoot to kill." She took the gun and crumpled it.

"You little brat that cost me….."

"That didn't cost you anything you rotten waste of space. Every cent you have is mine. You stole it from me. You want me out of your life fine. I don't need your shit. Oh Miss Tanachi I'm going to have to drop out. You know kids getting scared of the whole super human crap." With that she flew out the window laughing as she did so. Trunks jumped out the window startling everyone. He made sure he was out of their sight range before he took to the sky. She came up behind him and sat on his back.

"Get off me!"

"Why are you following me?"

"Kisai you don't remember me?"

"I do, Trunks. Now why are you following me?"

"I just want to know how you've been. I haven't seen you in so long." He landed in a park glad that no one was there to see him flying. She sat down on the grass refusing to even look at him then sighed.

"I was sent to an orphanage. I was there for a while thinking my mom was still alive or pretending she was just to scare off any potential foster parents. It was a pretty good strategy but eventually someone saw through it and I was adopted. I lived in America for a while before Sonia decided to come back to her homeland with her new American husband, Carlyle. He was the ignoramus at school. He hated me from the start because he had a thing for kids but he found I was too strong for him to overpower. Sonia knew I was different but she never said anything about it till one day someone delivered my mom's journals. She didn't read them only handed them right over to me. They're right I am a freak."

"Why do you say that?"

"I have no real mother. I was created in a lab. I'm a synthetic human created from the DNA of some powerful beings. Saiyajins or something like that they're called." Trunks only gawked at her.

"Wait a second did you just say Saiyajin?"

"Yes. I was created from Saiyajin DNA and the DNA of some alien. It was put into the egg of Jun, my supposed mother but she wasn't able to carry me. It would've been too dangerous to let her try to give birth to me like regular babies are born. Instead I was left in a sort of incubation chamber. That's where I developed to the point of a normal infant's birth and was released. She took me and ran off knowing they were going to experiment on me. Those scientists that made me think I'm dead. It's better that way I guess."

"Wow. I always wondered what you were. That's pretty cool. You have a link to me. I'm a Saiyajin you know." She looked excited at this prospect.

"Do you know what I found out?"

"No. What?"

"The DNA they used came from Goku. The baka never knew the doctor was stealing any blood samples they did on him." She laughed a little and looked over at the sun proud in the sky.

"So that means you're like Goten's sister?"

"Never thought of that. Guess I am. So Trunks do you still believe in cooties?"

"No why?"

"Because I'm about to give you a bunch of them." She pushed him onto the grass and kissed him. He only stared wide eyed at her, his eyes growing even more wide when he felt her tongue in his mouth. He closed his eyes and allowed his tongue to duel with hers. She pulled away suddenly having heard something in the bushes. She pulled out a whip and wrapped it around the neck of whomever was hiding in the bushes. She pulled the person out and laughed. Trunks turned his head to look at the intruder.

"Goten?"

"Hi. Can you stop choking me please?" She smiled and pulled the whip away.

"You've been there a long time I was wondering when you'd show yourself."

"I saw you flying away from the school then saw Trunks come after you so I followed. Couldn't stand here and watch the two of you get it on so I was trying to run."

"I should be going. Have to get my stuff before Carlyle realizes I just kicked myself out." She gave Trunks a quick peck on the cheek and flew off.

"She's hot."

"Yeah and she's going to be mine." Trunks smiled to himself and Goten just rolled his eyes.

Her entire bedroom was now in boxes before her all she needed now was a truck to get her to the apartment she had scoped out last week. It was about time she got out of this hell hole. She stepped out of the bedroom only to get caught in a net. She tried to struggle only to be electrocuted. She fell to the floor with a sickening thud as her captors smiled.

"Thank you Carlyle. Your check will be in the mail."

"No problem it's time the brat did something useful."

"It's good to have you back project SCAT." (Saiyajin Clone Alien Torden -Torden = the name of the alien race who's DNA was used to create her. The Torden are like elves, very beautiful, immortal, strong and a bit short tempered.)

"Isn't that name fitting for the Ice Princess." Carlyle sat back to watch TV as Kisai was dragged out of the apartment. He never caught the gleam from the knife as it slid across his throat.

"Can't have you making fun of my precious little girl." The raven haired man laughed as he left the apartment complex. He got into the back of the truck where Kisai lay unconscious and a cage in the corner held a woman who looked just like Kisai.

"Look Aina it's your daughter. She's just as beautiful as you are even more so since she doesn't have those ugly pointed ears."

"I'll kill you."

"I doubt it."

The next day Trunks wasn't surprised to find that Kisai wasn't in school but what did seem suspicious was that she wasn't spotted after with the skaters. He was a little worried having thought she'd come to see him today. He walked home sadly reliving that moment in the park and wishing it hadn't ended so abruptly. He gripped his head in pain and leaned against the wall.

"Help me. Trunks help please. Help." He swore that was Kisai's voice but she wasn't anywhere to be found. He stood up only to be bombarded again with the same pain as the message repeated itself but this time he saw the name of a building. It was the abandoned warehouse in the next town. It looked a little heavily guarded as the image showed the halls full of soldiers with rifles. The image stopped on Kisai's face her lips moving to the message and Trunks flew off ready to find her. He could sense someone following him and knew who it was by the immense power radiating off of him but said nothing. He might need someone to serve as a distraction while he made off with Kisai.

She screamed as another jolt of electricity was sent through her body. They had been at it for a while now and she couldn't understand why she was still conscious.

"Isn't it amazing? We used electrocution to get her here so while she was unconscious her body developed an immunity to it. Now as you can see it still hurts her but the pain is only momentary. It's like being pricked by a needle."

"You son of a bitch you have no clue what it feels like! You aren't the one being treated like a fucking guinea pig!" She screamed as enough electricity to power the entire city ran through her veins. She absorbed the energy and soon after the entire city blacked out. She pulled herself free from the gurney she had been strapped onto only to meet a tranquilezer dart. She fell to the floor with a silent whisper of `Trunks'. The guards were getting tired of having to carry around the girl without being allowed to have their way with her. They'd been allowed to do so to the other so why not this one. The guard smiled as he thought about Aina and didn't notice her cage was empty.

"Hi boo." With a flick of her finger she cracked his skull and took Kisai from his arms. She ran off with the girl ignoring the blaring of the warning sirens. She was surprised to find every guard she passed knocked out and the robots torn to bits. They weren't good robots anyway she had noticed that the first time she'd been brought here. She slid under the steel doors holding Kisai close to her. It felt good to be outside once again with no chains holding her back. She took to the air still carrying Kisai.

"Where is she?" Trunks held what looked to be the leader by the collar of his shirt a good distance from the ground. The man's legs dangled in the air as he tried desperately to get out of the teenager's grasp.

"I don't know. The other bitch took her." The man's foot connected with a red button behind them.

"Alert this building will Self- destruct in 10…."

"Shit Trunks we better get out of here."

"But Kisai?"

"The other girl probably left with her. Let's go." Trunks growled as he tossed the man aside and flew out of the building via hole in the roof courtesy of Goten. The man crawled over to a pod in the room and locked himself in. He'd find other Torden those two just weren't worth the trouble. He did feel a little sorry for Kisai she had been better off in his hands Aina wasn't so merciful. What was her nickname again? Oh yes, Flesh Eater how could he have forgotten that?

"Damn it!" Trunks punched an unfortunate tree sending it fallen to the ground in pieces.

"I know I'm just as pissed that she wasn't there but you have to calm down. We'll find her."

"I swear Goten if she was there I'll kill you."

"I know but she wasn't. Shh." Trunks wondered why he was being shushed but voices drifting to his ear gave him his reply. A group of men who seemed a bit shaken up were talking about two silver haired women. Trunks pounced in front of them only now noticing the blood that stained their shirts.

"Where are these women?"

"Oh Gods it was horrible. She just bit into him. Kenshin my friend. She ate him. The cops they won't believe us. They think it's a prank." Trunks grabbed him by the shirt and shook him roughly.

"I don't give a shit about that. Where are the women?" He pointed to a bar a little away where people were running out and screaming their heads off. He dropped the guy and ran to the bar.

"Sorry about that. You say this silver haired woman ate your friend?"

"Yeah. She bite into his neck and sucked him dry like a vampire then she ate his entire body without even chewing. She just swallowed him whole it was horrible."

"What about the other woman?"

"She was unconscious. Looked like she'd been beat up pretty good and was bleeding from her neck. I think the other woman might've taken a bit from her."

"Thanks and I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I'll get the vampire woman don't worry." The guys were glad to hear someone believe them and only watched as Goten went into the bar.

Goten fell back as a hard body smacked into his. He only recognized who it was by the purple hair. Trunks stood back up quickly and avoided a kame hame ha (sp?) wave. He was baffled at how she could do that move as was Goten who passed out after taken the full extent of it. He didn't seem injured only like he'd be asleep for a while. He wiped at his wrist where she had bitten him. She was preparing for another attack when someone pushed him down. He looked up as Kisai took the attack it having had no effect on her.

"She's learned all the techniques recorded in your mind by a simple taste of your blood. She tried the same with me but only got one thought."

"Ah yes. My sweet little daughter has some very raunchy thoughts about a certain purple haired wild man. I doubt you'll be able to live up to the little fantasies she's concocted in her perverse mind."

"Silence!" She threw red blades at Aina one after another and stopped only when there was nothing left of the bar. She picked up Goten and pulled Trunks to his feet placing Goten in his arms.

"Get out of here. I'll handle her." (I'm not good at fight scenes so that will not be mentioned. Sawwie if you were expecting it but this is just my pathetic attempt a letting Trunks get some nookie. LOL. You have been warned the author is a hentai.)

"I'm not going to leave."

"Maybe not by choice but you will leave." She noticed Aina getting up and grabbed him kissing him with an almost brutal force. When he opened his eyes he was standing in the middle of Lookout Point. Dende was surprised to see him but invited him to a meal nonetheless. Trunks cursed knowing it'd be too late before he got to her again.

It was graduation day he'd be leaving this all behind soon. No more listening to the boring drones known as teachers and starting to lose hope of ever seeing Kisai again. It had been a couple of years since the fight in the bar. On the news they had dumbed down the story to arson. They had only found one body and he didn't know if that was good news or bad but so far it seemed to be the latter. He exited the school for one last time listening to the inane chatter around him.

"I'm going for a drive mom. I'll see you all later." Before his mom could even try to scold him for trying to ditch his celebration feast he was gone. She mumbled a few incoherent statements under her breath. He sat in his convertible with the top down letting the wind blow away the tears that came down. He missed her so much and he didn't even have the solace of knowing what had become of her.

He wasn't even sure of where he was driving but somehow he'd come back here. Here where they caught up with each other. He touched his lips feeling her kiss as if it had just occurred. He was shocked to feel someone pull his hand away.

"Shouldn't I be the one touching those tender lips?" He was unable to answer but it seemed she hadn't expected him to as her mouth captured his. She sat down on his lap smiling as she did so. He ran his hand through her hair loving how soft it felt between his fingers.

"Why have you been gone so long?"

"After my encounter with Aina something very strange happened. I was lying there waiting for the fire to devour me as I had no energy left to even get out of there when I was abducted. The Torden saved me and took me to their planet. There I was taught about my alien culture and trained to fight to my best but still preserve my power. It was amazing. I hadn't even realized how long I was gone till they showed me through a crystal ball what was happening on Earth. I didn't think you'd miss me so much. I'm sorry Trunks. I came back for you. If you don't want me to leave I won't."

"Of course I don't want you to leave." She looked at him fresh tears in her eyes but she still smiled.

"I'm the princess of Torden, their future queen. Aina was to be queen but she was evil and hateful so they gave her to the professor who created me. They asked for me to be made but he tried to keep me for himself. They were so overjoyed when they found me. Trunks I came to find my prince. You."

"You want me to go to Torden with you?" She kissed his forehead her tears sliding onto his skin as she did so.

"If you would like to. My people need a monarch and well you do have royal blood if I recall how many times your father reminded me." Trunks laughed softly.

"I can't leave the Earth. I've been here far too long." He gasped as something large flew down beside them. It was like the ship Goku had taken to Namek when he fought Frieza.

"Farewell Princess!" A pretty little blonde stood on the upon latch smiling down at them.

"Remember only you and your husband take the throne for me! Direct orders!" The blonde nodded her head and the ship took off.

"What just happened?"

"I never really planned on going back. My place is here with you." She kissed him and he put his arms around her waist laying her back with him over her. She sighed as he broke their kiss only to nip at the tender skin of her neck. She put her hand in his hair letting the purple strands slide between her fingers. The zipper of her black leather body suit was between his teeth as he pulled it down exposing creamy white skin. She shivered as her heated skin came in contact with the cold night air. The cold was only temporary for soon it was replaced by his warm naked body. Now her trembling was due to anticipation. He lifted her up a bit pressing her body to his.

"Are you sure about this?" She nodded her head and he brought his lips down to her to soothe her pain as he slowly slide into her heat. She cringed a bit but the pain was replaced by pleasure leaving her writhing under him for more. Her hips met his every thrust following the quick pace he set. Their moans and groans became part of the melody the night creatures had begun. She gripped his shoulder blades digging her nails into his skin as she found her release but he wasn't finished yet. He sat up with their bodies still locked together and held her with one arm lifting her up and down. She caught the hint and began to ride him as he sat with his face between her breast. She threw her head back as his mouth tortured her breasts. With a feral growl he shot his seed inside her sighing as she slumped down against him. She had been sent over the edge a few times that night only to be taken to a higher peak each time. Without moving away from her body he pulled his disregarded coat towards them. He put the coat around the both of them holding her as she slept quietly. He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"This time you won't leave me. I'll follow you wherever you go." She only sighed which he took as a sign of her agreement.

The End

AN: And they lived happily ever after boot knocking as much as possible. LOL. Hentai! ::Rubs head:: Trunks it was for your sake. Trunks-"Sorry"