Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lab Monkey ❯ Surrender ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or any of the sexy men that flit across my dreams.
 
Warning: Lemon. If such things offend you or you're not old enough, please don't read.
 
All my thanks to LisaB for the beta. Isn't she lucky? She gets to read all the good stuff first.
 
Chapter Twenty
Surrender
 
Bulma waited for Vegeta's return in the safety of her quarters, anticipation and dread drumming inside of her. She felt him before she saw him, a crackling in the air heralding his arrival. His aura was snapping and seething, standing the small hairs on the back of her neck on end.
 
He burst through the door in a rage, sweeping her off her feet and pinning her to the far wall effortlessly. His feral eyes were alive with self doubt and despair. He scowled darkly down at her, his full lips compressed into a straight line.
 
“What have you done to me? First you cage my body, and now you have ensnared my mind.”
 
He pressed closer, his lean body sinking into her softer one. His greater weight trapped her fully, giving her no chance to struggle.
 
“I can't escape you,” he whispered into her ear.
 
Bulma placed her hands against his solid chest. An empty gesture meant to defend herself, but the feel of his rapid heartbeat under her palm was the real enticement. With every thud, she felt more connected to Vegeta. She saw him as a man, not as a monster.
 
“Did you kill him?” Her whispered question lingered between them. It was an invisible wall that would not be breached, but it could be circumvented.
 
“Perhaps if I kill you instead, I will be free,” he growled as he wrapped his strong, battle-scarred hand around her slender neck. She leaned her head back against the steel wall, exposing her throat in surrender, her breathing rapid and shallow.
 
His reply, though deadly, warmed her heart. It was like the lighting of a candle in the deepest night. She saw beyond the threat to what he was trying to hide. He had not killed the man, and for that she would pay. She wasn't afraid though. Her life was already forfeit to Vegeta, but in return she would claim something of his. A small piece of his reawakened soul.
 
“If you kill me, you will only be alone.”
 
Vegeta glared down at her, bitterness welling up inside of him at the sight of her calm features. He hated her and yet he lusted after her. He wanted to touch her, to taste her, to absorb her until she was apart of him. His desire for her was like an itch under his skin. He couldn't quite reach it, but it tormented him day and night.
 
“Maybe if I take you, I can be free of this obsession.”
 
His other hand glided down her ribs and over her round hip to grasp the underside of her thigh. His touch was gentler than it had been before, darkly sensual and arousing. He watched her pulse flutter, and he felt a spark of victory that he could affect her so, especially after their last encounter. He pulled her leg up to wrap around his waist, his tail curling around her knee to hold her in place.
 
“Maybe I can break the spell you cast, witch.”
 
His voice was rough with passion, almost desperate. He thrust his groin into hers, sliding his hard length against her softness. Bulma arched into him, inviting his masterful intrusion to her space. The fear that she had felt for him had been fleeting. She knew now that if hadn't taken her by force in the control room then he never would.
 
She wanted him with a desperation she had never felt before. Sometime between fearing him and fearing for him she had fallen into lust with him. Perhaps if she looked into the darkest part of her heart, she might find something more than just animal attraction, but she wasn't ready to admit that just yet. She finally gave into the longings of her body and forsook the murmurings of her conscious. A part of her knew it was wrong to be so willing to be touched by the man who would have murdered her world, a man who vowed to take her life with his bare hands, but she couldn't deny herself any longer.
 
She looked up at him with large trusting eyes, spearing him through his long dead heart.
 
“You don't have to take me Vegeta. I will give myself freely in return for a promise.” Her voice wrapped its way around him, binding him to her, coaxing him to give her anything.
 
“A promise that I won't kill you?” he snarled.
 
He was unable to meet her gaze so he buried his face in to the crook of her neck inhaling her scent deeply. He didn't want her to see the doubt in his eyes. As a boy he had been given everything, but as a man he had to fight for the smallest shred of dignity. To survive, he had committed atrocities that had condemned his soul to the deepest pits of hell. He knew that he could perform the vilest of acts without remorse, but for split second he couldn't imagine wrapping his hands around her neck and callously watching her special spark of life that warmed his cold soul dim and die.
 
“No. A promise that you will allow yourself to feel happiness while making love to me.”
 
Vegeta felt something raw and powerful rip down his spine at her words. It wound its way around his heart, breathing life into it once again. His tail tightened on her thigh, pulling her deeper into his embrace, and his already pulsing erection stiffened painfully.
 
“I fuck; I do not make love,” he protested, desperately trying to ignore the warm feeling that was spreading through his chest.
 
“You fuck space trash, Vegeta,” Bulma hissed, and then she leaned close, whispering into his ear, while running her nails down the curve of his back.
 
“Make love to me.”
 
Vegeta growled deep in the back of his throat. A raw, hungry sound, full of wanting and need. His hot mouth latched on to her neck, his wet tongue sliding possessively over her pulse. He could feel her heartbeat on his tongue, and he felt a rush of pride. Her life belonged to him. Her heart beat because he allowed it. He owned her, yet he couldn't get over the lingering sense of unease that he had traded something far more valuable in return.
 
Bulma wound her arms around Vegeta's neck, thrusting her fingers into his thick hair. Her head fell back against the wall, her lips curling into a secretive smile. Her sapphire eyes sparkled in the starlight that streamed through the porthole above Vegeta's head as he ravaged her neck. He may own her body, but she was so much closer to owning his heart.
 
With effortless strength, he lifted her up, so her other leg could wrap around his hips. He held her by the underside of her thighs, forming her body to his. She could feel his arousal, bone hard and thick, pressing against her.
 
Vegeta feasted on her soft flesh, sliding over her collar bone with open-mouthed kisses. With one hand, he ripped open her shirt, hissing with pleasure at the sight of her full, ripe breasts that begged for his touch.
 
He could feel her wetness through their clothing. Her heat was calling to him to bury himself in her. He ground his arousal against her core, aching to be inside of her.
 
Bulma moaned as Vegeta's lips closed over her nipple. Her breasts swelled with desire, and she wanted to feel his hands cupping them. She held his head to her breast, loving the sexy slide of his lips over her heated flesh.
 
She wiggled against him, desperate to have him fill her, but at the same time she wanted to be able to savor the moment. She didn't want to be fucked against the cold steel wall of the ship.
 
“Vegeta,” she pleaded, “make love to me.”
 
Slowly he raised his head, dragging his tongue between her breasts and over her throat. He pulled back to look down at her hungrily. His sensual gaze roved over her flushed features, burning her with a look. He dipped his head, his full lips brushing against hers with the softness of butterfly wings.
 
Her lips parted in surprise, and all at once his mouth crashed down on hers, taking possession of her fully. He poured all of his desire, anger and need into one kiss, searing her to the tips of her toes. Without words he begged her to accept who and what he was. A man with a bloody, brutal past, present, and possibly future.
 
With a breathless gasp, she absorbed it, opening her mouth wide to take all of him. She swallowed his pain and sorrow, leaching it from him and cleansing his emotional wounds. He felt her melting acceptance, and he gathered her tightly against his heart, pulling her away from the wall.
 
Bulma wrapped her arms around his neck, refusing to let him go even if he wanted to leave. He carried her to the bed, while still kissing her, his well honed instincts telling him where it was without looking.
 
He laid her back, not with the gentleness of a lover, but with the dominance of a male claiming a mate. His sure hands found the buckle of her pants, and she lifted her hips to help him tug them off.
 
He threw them into the corner, leaning forward to climb onto the bed. A dainty foot in the center of chest stopped him. His thick muscles rippled under her instep and her toes curled into him in response. His burning gaze followed the curve of her ankle, down her slender leg, and raked over her heaving breasts to meet her eyes.
 
Bulma levered herself onto her elbows, shrugging out of the tattered remains of her shirt. She paused before speaking, watching as Vegeta's hungry eyes devoured her naked body.
 
Vegeta could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he looked down at the beautiful woman who was waiting for him. He had never felt such gut-wrenching need as he did when looking at her. He could taste his desire for her in the back of his throat, something that could only be quenched by drinking in her entire essence.
 
“I want to see you naked. I want to feel your skin slide against mine.”
 
Her husky voice sent shivers of longing through him. Her blue eyes darkened to indigo as she met his glittering onyx gaze. He felt the animal inside of him roar with the primal instinct to cover her and make her his. Her words shot thunder bolts of lust through him, and for a fatal moment he thought he would unman himself.
 
Slowly and deliberately, he pulled his armor from his body, his eyes never leaving her face. Her gaze licked down his bare chest, her pink tongue flicking out to wet her lips. His body constricted at the sight, and he had to rein in the urge to demand that her tongue lick something else.
 
Bulma sucked her lower lip between her teeth and held it there as she watched the virile man in front of her strip off his clothes. She had never seen a male body that was so perfectly rugged. She had been around fighters since she was a teenager, but Vegeta's body had been formed from more than rigorous training. His was a lethal weapon, forged in the fires of war. It showed with every lean curve of sinew and swell of muscle. Vegeta was a hard man, who had seen a hard life.
 
She followed his pants to the floor, her body melting into a liquid pool of heat at the sight of his erection. It thrust proudly from the apex of his thighs, arrogantly jutting forward ready to claim her.
 
As Vegeta undressed, for the first time in his life he felt uncertainty. He wished that he had turned out the lights so she could not see the scars that littered his body. To him they were badges of honor, proof that he would not lie down and die like a kicked dog. But how would she see them?
 
Bulma was the most untouched person he had ever met. She didn't know what it meant to kill for survival. She did not rely on her killer instincts to get by, but reason. Did she look upon his scars and see a monster who made a life by killing others? Did she see a whipping boy who knelt at the feet of his master? Did she even see him as a man?
 
Bulma couldn't tell everything that was going on behind Vegeta's emotionless mask, but she did know that this was a turning point for them. The smallest misstep on her part could bring everything they had built crumbling down.
 
After long moments her eyes trailed up to meet Vegeta's. He stared down at her unmoving, his body tense and coiled like a deadly viper ready to strike. His eyes were hooded, hiding from her something heart-wrenching that he didn't want her to see. For a brief moment she could see into his soul, and she knew that he feared that she would reject him.
 
Without blinking, her ruby lips curled into a welcoming smile as her legs parted before him as she invited him with her body. Something flashed in the back of Vegeta's eyes, and with an animalistic growl he stretched his body over hers. He plunged his hands into her silky teal hair, raising her lips to meet his. He kissed her passionately, branding her mind, body and spirit.
 
His hips moved against hers, and his hard length glided against her wet cleft, sending shocks of pleasure through them both. Vegeta slid his body down hers, and Bulma reveled in the feel of his naked skin caressing her flesh. His mouth covered an aching nipple, drawing her breast deep into his warm mouth. She was so caught up in the swirling sensations that she didn't know that Vegeta's hand was between her legs until she felt his fingers thrusting inside of her.
 
She cried out, arching desperately against him. He released her breast, flashing her a look that was almost pain-filled.
 
“Oh Kami, you're so wet,” he gasped, his body bucking involuntarily against hers.
 
He could smell her lust slicked on her skin, and it was pure torment for him. He needed to be inside of her, thrusting deep and hard, but he wanted to taste her. He wanted her essence on his tongue so he could remember it for all eternity.
 
He slid further down her body, and Bulma's eyes widened in shock. She knew what he was intending, but she didn't think she could handle it. Her senses were already over loaded and her raw nerve endings were snapping in frustration.
 
“No,” she protested feebly. She wound her fingers into his hair, tugging fretfully at his mane.
 
Vegeta ignored her as he paused to inhale her scent into his lungs. He couldn't get enough of her smell. Whether it was fear or desire, she was absolutely intoxicating.
 
Vegeta looked up at Bulma, who was watching him intensely. Slowly he ran his tongue over his lower lip, fire igniting in his blood as her eyes heated at the insinuating gesture. He lowered his head between her thighs, spreading her folds to revel his prize.
 
Possessively he pressed his tongue against her swollen clit, riding her with ease as she bucked against him. He ran his tongue down, darting inside to finally taste her. There were so many flavors to her. His sensitive tongue could taste pleasure, need, desire and longing. She was a banquet to a starving man.
 
Bulma was drowning in a pool of ecstasy that she never wanted to surface from. She was beyond reason, only instinct driving her. With one hand she cupped her breast, teasing her taut nipple, while her other hand remained buried in Vegeta's hair, her nails raking softly over his scalp. Her action caused Vegeta to purr, and the vibrations wracked her to the very core.
 
She arched off the sheets, her hips completely leaving the bed. Vegeta had to force her back down with a gentle hand on her midriff. Now that he knew what drove her wild he took advantage of it shamelessly. He thrust his fingers inside of her, purring loudly against her clit.
 
He withdrew his mouth away from her aching flesh, running his lips along the tender inside of her thigh. He continued to thrust against her, urging her down the dark path of ecstasy. He drew his lips back from his fangs, pausing only a moment before sinking them deeply into the soft flesh of her inner thigh.
 
She screamed with the force of her climax, the primal sound bouncing around the empty corridors of the ship. Vegeta sucked hard at her wound, chasing the taste of her essence with the hot spice of her blood on his tongue. Her hand tightened in his hair, pulling it painfully at the roots. He released her, and drew up his muscled body, filling her passion-hazed vision with his broad form. He surged inside of her as her orgasm was ebbing, his hard, thick length pushing her over the edge again. The pleasure swelled inside of her, and all she could do was to wrap her legs around Vegeta's flexing hips.
 
Vegeta nearly died when he slid into Bulma. He had never felt something so perfect in his life. She wrapped her body around him, squeezing him like a glove. He had to have her; he had to consume all of her. He drove into her, his tail whipping furiously behind him as he sought the tiny piece of heaven that he knew was waiting for him.
 
He felt Bulma rake her nails down his back and he shivered as the bottom of his spine tensed. Sparking tendrils of bliss pulsed at the base of his cock, spiraling up the shaft and out the tip.
 
Vegeta threw back his head, the tendons on his thick neck straining as his guttural roar joined with Bulma's raw scream. They rode each others mutual passion for long moments before they floated back to the present, their harsh breathing the only thing to be heard in the room.
 
Vegeta pillowed his head on Bulma's soft breast, listening as her heart beat slowed. His tail flicked contently around her thighs as he enjoyed the feel of her fingertips tracing his spine.
 
Bulma smiled as she cradled Vegeta's body in hers. She felt happiness well up inside of her until she thought she must be glowing from the inside out. Vegeta's weight began to press down on her and she shifted subtly. Her eyes widened when she felt Vegeta stir inside of her, his spent shaft thickening.
 
Vegeta raised his head, smiling down at her with a self satisfied smirk that she couldn't help but to return. He rolled away, easily pulling her with him so she landed on his solid chest. He moved fluidly, keeping himself wedged tightly inside of her.
 
She looked own at him, stunned at the change in his appearance. His face had softened around the edges, his lips were fuller, and the lines of worry on his brow less deep. She absently traced her fingers along the curve of his jaw, drinking in the sight of him.
 
“Are you happy?”
 
Vegeta's eyes darkened at her question. The look she was giving him made him uncomfortable. It almost seemed like she was seeing a whole new person. In a way he liked it. It made him feel like he could become someone different, someone better.
 
Deep inside he could feel a foreign warmth where before there had only been coldness. For a moment he thought that it must be happiness because he had never felt it before, but he pushed it ruthlessly away. He knew better than to indulge in such a thing.
 
He opened his mouth, but her trusting gaze stalled the lie forming in his throat. Instead of a vehement denial passing by his lips, a mortifying truth escaped.
 
“Maybe.”
 
Bulma smiled down at him, her teal hair framing her face and shining like a halo around her head. She leaned forward capturing his lips in a soft kiss that burned his withered soul.