Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lies our parents told us ❯ Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~*~*~Part 3~*~*~







::::~*~::::EIGHTEEN YEARS AFTER THE INVASION OF EARTH::::~*~::::

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %



"Get your slaves here! We have!….."

"For hard work we have here…."

"These are the finest quality……"

"You can't get them any cheaper than this….."

"Look I won't cut that sort of deal with you ma'am."

The voices of the slave market surrounded him, the sound of deals and bargains was impossible to avoid. They were everywhere, every inch of the market was busy. Every where you turned slaves and helpers were being auctioned off by the dozen. Standing up on stage or in large cages, having to suffer extreme shame. It any of them had ever had any pride to start with, it was now long gone. Saiyan buyers were examining the merchandise. Poking and prodding to make sure they weren't being ripped off.

To be honest the entire scene discussed him. The entire market was inhumane. He would love to see the entire place reversed. To have the Saiyans in the cages and see how they liked it. Although there were a few that all ready were. Prisoners of civil wars on Vegeta-sei were sold off at the markets along with the other races. Even the Saiyans treated their own people like slaves.

If he had his way, and the slave chip inside his head removed, he would hold back or show them mercy. Mercy never got him any where, he had learnt long ago to give up on it. They would never show him any, so it would be nothing more then a lost cause.

"Dad."

Goku turned to his youngest son Goten. The kid was only sixteen. They'd had been captured and sold off only ten years ago, so the poor kid had grown up in this world. Sadly he could barely remember his own mother who had been violently raped and killed. "What?"

Goten bit his lower lip. "There selling off Gohan now."

Goku's eyes widened. They had been lucky enough to stay together over the past few years and now he was finally going to lose his older son. He sighed and stared back out through the bars of his prison. "I'm sorry Goten but there's nothing we can do about it."

Goten clenched his fist. He hated the way his father had long given up hope. Ever since the death of his mother he simply stoped caring, he was now just a broken man.

"I wish there was something we could do."

Goku shook his head. "Goten one day you'll except the fact that we can't always win."

Goten gritted his teeth and followed his father's eyes. He noticed that his father was watching Gohan getting sold. There was sadness in his father's eyes. The sort of sadness that had been there since they were taken away.

As he looked closer the two people who were buying his brother looked as if they worked for the palace. All the staff there wore a uniform. A sort of red crest on their clothes. "At least we know where he's going."

Goku nodded softly. Even though his son was going he had a feeling that he would one day see him again.

Goten looked round at the buyers who were examining him. He wasn't really used to markets, their last owner had owned them for eight years. They hadn't been too bad off. Their previous master had been a old man with a large estate. When he carked it, they were sold off to the market along with the others. Since he and his father were strong and healthy it wouldn't be long before they too had new owners.

He watched the way the passing Saiyans looked him down from head to toe, looking to see if he was worthy of belonging to them. To be truthful he hated their glares. He felt like one of the caged animals he had seen at the zoo when he was young. Back then he had never considered what it was like for the animals, now he finally understood.

The silver bars glistened in the morning sun. If only his power wasn't restrained by a chip within his mind. If he was able to power up to the full he would instantly blow the joint and escape. Maybe he could somehow make his way back to Earth. He had heard rumours of an human retaliation group. Made up of some of his fathers old friends that were still alive.

When earth was taken it had gotten everyone off guard. They had slain the world leaders and taken some of the most important richest people on the planet and turned them into slaves. Billionaires turned to scrubbing floors over night. The multi billion dollar company know as Capsule Corp destroyed every ounce of it's technology so that the Saiyans could never use it against them. The daughter of the owner, who had also been a friend of his fathers, had been taken away along with her mother. The president Dr Briefs managed to escape with his life. It was he who started the underground.

His family was slightly lucky. They weren't taken at first, living so high up in the mountains they weren't raided till eight years later. He could remember his brother telling him about what it used to be like, how free you were. They way you could just walk out onto the street without being kidnapped or killed. His father had told him about a martial art tournament were the whole world could compete and win. But most of all Goten could remember the look in their eyes as they had spoken about such things. The happy tone in their voices as they recalled old memories.

Then there was that night. The night that still haunted him in his dreams. They had been completely surprised and out numbered. There was no time to run or fight, they stood no chance. He could never forget the images that were played out before him when he was only a young child. It was impossible to forget the way his mother was raped by a Saiyan right before his very eyes. It now disgusted him the way the Saiyan had laughed as he had forced himself on to her. The way his mother had screamed in protest, fought with all her strength till she had finally given in. Then the way she had let out moans of pleasure even though what she was experiencing was a painful sin.

Then there was his poor father, who was being restrained as he was forced to see the horrible scene right before his very eyes. He hadn't screamed out or tried to prevent it, he simply froze, with the pupils in his eyes larger than the had ever been.

The shameful Saiyan dragged it out for an entire half hour, finally snapping his mothers neck when he had finished. His father did nothing and simply let himself be taken away willingly, he had given up. That night his entire world had come crashing down around him. He no longer had anything to live for. The woman he loved was gone, and her death had been too painful for him to even shed a tear. He was so far beyond pain that he could experience no rage or anger, only sorrow.

Goten closed his eyes and forced the painful memories out of his head. He would get away some day and see his home once more, even if it cost him his life. Then one day, all that lay before his eyes at that very moment would just be nothing more then a memory. One that he could some day forget.

"I'll take those two."

The sounds of voices caused him to turn to the seller that was standing outside their large cage. He was talking to a Saiyan couple in their late fifties. They had kind features, and by the look of their clothes they were obviously farmers.

The seller turned to face him and his father. Goten had been watching him long enough to know that the man would try all he could to squeeze the money out of people. "How much are you willing to pay?"

The farmer withdrew a bag of coins from his pocket. "four hundred, two fifty for the man, and one fifty for the teen."

The seller took the money and grinned. "Sold," he looked to the guard standing next to the lock on the cage. He pointed to Goten and his father. "You, get them out."

The tall guard withdrew a key and fitted it into the lock. If Goten had continued his training, he could have easily bashed the man and escaped. But unfortunately he hadn't done any proper sparing for years.

The guard entered and forcefully grabbed him and his father by the shoulders, gripping them tightly so they had no chance of escape.

"It's your lucky day," he hissed. "Looks like your going to a new home."

"Oh fuck off," Goten whispered under his breath. To be honest he hated the mans attitude and the way he though of himself so highly while he had simply been standing outside their cage looking superior.

The guard gritted his teeth. "What was that," he whacked Goten round the head so it hurt.

"Oi," said the seller. "We don't want to damage these people's property," he looked back at the couple. "Do you really want the teen, I swear the damn kid has a pretty rebellious nature?"

The woman nodded softly. "We stick to our decisions." She looked to her husband sadly. "We know what teenagers are like."

Goten let himself be forcefully dragged out. The guard gripped his shoulder so that his nails painfully dug in. Goten tried not to wince or show any pain. He wasn't going to give the man the satisfaction of knowing that it hurt.

He looked to his father. Goku mouthed the words 'you shouldn't have done that.'

Goten bit his lower lip, he knew very well that only a few years ago his father would have talked back, or even tried to escape.

They were brought before the couple and finally the guard released his grip on them. Goten could see their features more clearly now. They were obviously old, but not for Saiyans. Faint wrinkles ran along their faces, becoming deeper near the eyes and mouth. They were pretty average looking for Saiyans, no abnormal features.

Goku bowed before them. "I am willing to serve master and mistress."

Goten copied his fathers action so he wouldn't be thought of as a rebellious teen, he preferred not to be thrown back in the cage.

The man nodded and began making his way to the exit of the market with his wife, at the same time keeping an eye on the two of them. "Come."

Goten followed behind with his father, he knew even though he was out of the cage he had no chance of escape. If he was to run in the crowded market he would be easily caught. Not to mention the fact his father would grab him himself before he actually got anywhere. Goku had simply given into slavery a long time ago, if it weren't for his father stoping him every time, he could have made a run for it years ago.

The man opened his mouth to speak. "My wife and I are farmers in the rural area. We do nothing more then grow crops and sell them to the food market. You will be expected to work in the fields every day unless you have some sort of life threatening injury. We are fair people, and you will have food and board. We do not torture, abuse, or mistreat any of out workers. Is that understood."

Goku nodded. "Yes sir."

Goten nodded softly. To be completely honest they sounded like fair people. Some slave traders punished, raped, and tortured their slaves for no reason. It was them who Goten preyed would never own him.

The man smiled. As his mouth widened more wrinkles appeared on his face. "Please, there is no need for master and sir, call me Capcican, and why wife Pumin."

Goku nodded. "If that is what you wish."

Capcican chuckled. "Unlike every one else we treat slaves as we do every day people. After all they aren't animals, so they shouldn't be treated as such. After all the better the help, the more work that gets done."

Goten smiled at Capcican's words. Maybe working for Capcican and Pumin wouldn't be so bad. After all they did sound life fair honest decent people. As he looked to all the slaves that were being mistreated around him, he realised that he could be a lot worse off.



%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%



Capcican is pronounced Cap-si-can and Pumin is Poo-min

Ok So I've only gotten 3 reviews of FF.net and that dose sound pretty tragic. But I don't really give a damn because I didn't write this to please people, I wrote it because I wanted to. And to add to that if I don't even get a single review from no on that really doesn't matter to me.

Till we meet again

Missq ^_~