Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Life's Little Miracles ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author: Murasaki Rose
Email: jianu_dbz@hotmail.com
Archive?: Go for it! Just let me know where so I can link to ya!

Warnings: shonen-ai couples
Series: DBZ
Timeframe: Six years after Majin Buu
Couples: S/Ch, Gh/Vi, Ji/M
Genre: Humor, Romance
Notes: If anyone wants to know more about how these crazy people fit into the Z universe, head over to my website and check out my other fanfiction! http://www.db-asylum.com/fanfics.htm

Life's Little Miracles

There were few things in his life that Sean regretted. He had lived a good life, had great friends, and a wonderful husband who cared deeply for him. Life was good. Actually there was just one thing he regretted . . . he could never have children of his own.

"Uncle Sean! Uncle Chujitsu! Didja see?! Didja?!" Eight year old Kristi Nagata came tearing towards the two Guardians, her twin brother Kojiro and best friend Bra not far behind.

"Yea sweetie, we did. That was very impressive," Sean praised. Ruffling the hair of each child in turn.

"You're definitely chips off the old blocks," Chujitsu agreed. "Your Kamehameha form was perfect."

Basking in the compliments of two accomplished warriors, the three chibis beamed happily. They'd been working their hardest to perfect the technique to show their parents when they returned.

Chujitsu smiled, "Come on chibis. It's time for you to take a bath."

"Awww!"

Chuckling, Sean gently herded the kids inside, "No arguments, squirts. I don't think your parents want to pick up a bunch of smelly chibis, do you?"

Sticking her nose into the air, Bra sniffed haughtily, "I'm the saiya-jin no oujo and princesses don't stink." Stifling a laugh both Guardians shared a glance, Bra was definitely Vegeta's daughter.

Sean grinned at the little demi-saiya-jin, she wouldn't win this so easily, "They do if they don't bathe."

Pouting, Bra stomped into the house followed by the giggling twins. Current score: Sean-1 : Bra-0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snuggling against his partner, Sean sighed softly. The kids had been picked up by their parents not too long ago, leaving the couple alone.

"What's wrong, koi?" Chujitsu asked, nudging Sean with his shoulder.

"Nothing."

Chujitsu scowled, "Bullshit. You're shielding your emotions."

Another sigh. "I was just thinking . . . . about kids."

"Oh Sean," the raven haired warrior pulled his husband close. He knew that his partner wanted children so badly, he wanted them too. But all their requests for adoption had been rejected and even Bulma's influence wasn't enough to turn the tide in their favor. It just wasn't fair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They turned you down again?!" Videl exclaimed. Sean and Chujitsu nodded mutely in response. "But why?! Your income could easily support ten children, you've got a beautiful house in a good neighborhood, which you keep in excellent condition, and you couldn't possibly get better references!"

"It's because they're not a quote-unquote "normal" couple, koi," Gohan explained a scowl gracing his usually light-hearted features.

"But that's not right," she protested.

"Try telling that to the bakayarous at the agency," Jianu growled, she and her husband joining the other 2nd gen warriors at the picnic table.

"Hey Jianu, Miraku. Where's Tia-chan?" Gohan asked, watching from the corner of his eye as Kristi and Kojiro tackled Bra.

"With `Kaasan," the strawberry-blond haired senshi replied, pointing to her mother who was headed towards Chichi and chibi Pan. She then thumped Sean and Chujistu in the back of the head, "And just when were you planning on telling us you taught the twins how to do a kamehameha?"

"We thought it would make a neat surprise," Sean said sheepishly.

"What, they didn't do any major damage . . . did they?" Chujitsu asked, his voice getting softer as Jianu and Miraku glared.

"They nearly took their father's head off," Jianu growled.

To their credit, the pair tried to look sheepish, but the urge to laugh was too strong. Soon the ryushinchuu and chishinchuu guardians were in tears, leaning on one another as they laughed at the mental image of Miraku dodging the chibis' attack. Gohan and Videl joined in and soon the whole group was laughing, save Miraku. Calmly, he raised his hands and blasted both warriors leaving them both a bit singed, then he too began to laugh.

"No matter how old they get, they never change," Bulma commented as she joined Chichi and Debra.

"Still children," Debra said, bouncing her granddaughter to the delight of the chibi, "It's a shame Sean and Chujitsu won't be able to have any of their own."

Chichi shook her head angrily, "It's not right. Those two would make excellent fathers."

"I agree Chi, but we've done all we can too . . . waittaminute . . ." Bulma's eyes lit up. "What about the dragonballs?"

"That's a great idea Bulma, but what are they gonna wish for?" Chichi asked, "It's not like they can just wish for children."

Bulma sighed, "You're right. But maybe they could wish for an adoption approval?"

"I've got a better idea," Debra interjected, an intensely amused look on her face, "But it might not go over to well with at least one of the boys."

Bulma picked up on Deb's idea immediately her sapphire eyes getting wide, "You're not suggesting that they . . ?" she cut off, unable to voice the outrageous idea.

"What? What is it you're thinking of Debra?" Chichi was in the dark and didn't like it. What could possibly be that bad?

"It's a simple solution really," the auburn haired senshi stated, loving the shocked/disbelieving look on Bulma's face. "We simply ask the dragon to turn one of them into a woman. Then after their child is weaned, we'll wish him, or rather her, back to a man."

"NANI?!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite some initial freaking out, the two Guardians had had a loooooong discussion over Debra and Bulma's idea and had finally come to a decision. All that remained was to determine which one of them had to be the girl. The only fair way to do this? Janken, best two out of three. Loser gets to be the girl.

"Jan ken pon!"

"Jan ken pon!"

"We have a tie!"

"Jan ken pon!"

"Dammit!"

"And Chujitsu is the winner!" Akira crowed, while the other male Guardians consoled Sean.

"Cheer up Sean, at least it's only temporary. I mean, Jianu and Marion have to be girls all the time," Takeshi joked before getting punched by both women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are your wishes?" Shenlon boomed at the assembled warriors. Gulping nervously, Chujitsu and Sean stood from their kneeling positions in front of the great dragon whom it was their sacred duty to protect. Never before had they been nervous in Shenlon's presence, but then again, they'd never made a wish before either. Shenlon blinked in surprise, "You have a wish to make, little ones?"

The two lovers spared a warm and slightly amused glance, no matter how old they got, the eternal dragon always called his Guardians "little".

Nodding, Chujitsu cleared his throat before speaking, "Ano, Shenlon-sama . . . O-our first w-wish is that Sean be turned into a woman."

Once again the eternal dragon blinked in surprise, "And your second wish?"

Sean smiled wryly, "That I turn back into a man as soon as our child is old enough to be weaned."

"It shall be so," the dragon intoned as a soft blue light enveloped Sean. The rest of the Z senshi watched on in amazement as the blue light changed from purple to pink, then faded away entirely revealing Sean's new body. Gone was the broad-chested handsome senshi, in his place was a beautiful woman with sleek, compact muscles and an hourglass figure. Her orange hair, which had once flared around his head, fell in soft waves around her shoulders. Her arms and face, thin and graceful instead of muscular and sculpted. "Your wish has been granted. Dewa sarabada!"

Sean fidgeted nervously under everyone's gaze, 'Dammit, why doesn't anyone say anything?'

It was Mutenroshi that finally broke the silence, "What a babe! How about a hug?" he exclaimed, practically drooling.

Sean recoiled slightly, unused to having Roshi's perverted gaze directed towards her, then had to make a grab for her jeans which were falling off her slender hips. Not liking his former masters intentions Chujitsu stepped protectively in front of his "wife" as she tried vainly to keep her clothes from sliding off. Sighing resignedly, Sean addressed the rest of the Z senshi who were staring unabashedly at her, it was a tad unnerving. "Well, how do I look?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Sean," Jianu whined.

"Iie, what if someone I knows sees me?"

"They'll never recognize you," Videl replied.

"No frickin' way."

"Sean, your old clothes are too big and you can't keep borrowing Marion's," Bulma said, attempting to reason with the stubborn warrior.

"Why can't you just pick me up something like you usually do?"

"You're a woman now. You can't wear just anything, you've got to coordinate!"

Scowling, Sean crossed her arms and planted her feet in a Vegeta-esque stance. "The hell I do. Just `cause I've got a female body doesn't make me a woman."

Bulma's face grew dark, and the other women in the room edged away nervously. When she spoke her voice was deceptively calm, there was no way in hell that the saiya-jin no ouji's mate would let the Guardian win now. "You ARE coming with us to the mall, you WILL try on women's clothing, and that is FINAL."

"Eeep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven months later . . .

Easing her aching body onto the examining table, Sean couldn't suppress the pained groan that slipped from her lips.

"Your back bothering you again?" Dr. Wales asked, pushing an errant strand of teal hair back behind her ear.

Sean nodded miserably, "Tell me, do all pregnant women go through this or is it just me?"

"Iie, we all suffer through it. But it may be worse than normal in your case."

"Naoko!" she groaned, partly in pain and part in frustration. "That's not funny!"

Dr. Naoko Wales, wife of the iishinchuu Guardian, Akira Wales, shook her head, "I was being serious. You might ask Jianu about it, she was in a similar condition with her first pregnancy."

Mollified, Sean smiled sheepishly at the other woman, "Gomen."

Smiling, Naoko shrugged off the whole incident, then suggested that the woman talk to Bulma about getting some pain killers. "Anything I prescribe'll wear off in under an hour."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gah, I feel like a whale."

Chujitsu said nothing, having learned the hard way not to respond when his wife was in one of these moods.

"How can you love me when I'm fat?!!" she wailed, throwing herself onto the bed.

Chujitsu mentally rolled his eyes before sitting down and taking her in his arms, "Of course I love you and you are NOT fat. The only thing round on you is your belly and that'll go away in just three months." (A/N: Sean got pregnant one month after being wished into a woman)

"I am to fat," Sean insisted, her voice muffled against Chujitsu's shirt.

Chuckling softly, Chujitsu gently stroked her hair, "Iie, you're not and that's the end of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here, let me get that for you Bulma-san," Sean waddled across the kitchen, taking the heavy pasta pan from the older woman to drain. At Bulma's insistence, Sean and Chujitsu were staying at Capsule Corp until Sean turned back into a man, both to dispel any weird rumors and give them ample time to come up with a believable story for the child's origin.

"Sean, you shouldn't be doing any heavy lifting!" she admonished the other woman.

Sean smiled wryly at Bulma, "Before I became a woman, I could lift cars and have mountains dropped on me and never break a sweat. All the dragon did was make me female, my power stayed the same. So while this might be heavy for your average woman . . ." she poured the contents into the large strainer sitting in the sink, " . . . it's like lifting a feather for me."

Bulma grinned, she had forgotten. With her slim build it was easy to forget how much power the young woman possessed. "Okay super woman. Wanna help with the sauce then?"

"Sure! I'm actuaahhhh!!!!" Sean cut off abruptly, placing one hand on her huge stomach. Light green eyes wide with apprehension locked with Bulma's sapphire blue ones. It was time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just can't get over how beautiful they are," Chujitsu whispered, gazing down at their children. He'd been a father for several months now and he still was in awe of the little miracles sleeping in the crib before him. Sean rested her head on his shoulder and smiled up at him, then down at their children. It was funny really, all they'd been expecting was one blessing, but instead, Dende had graced them three. Two daughters and a son; Maple, Emerald, and Hoseki. "So when do you think you'll turn back?"

Sean shrugged her shoulders, "I couldn't really say, any time now, I suppose. I can't keep breastfeeding them much longer, my body can't produce enough milk to feed the three of them anymore." Stepping away from her husband she started to head for the doorway when a soft pink light enveloped her fading purple then blue. Chujitsu gasped in surprise, Sean had said it was going to be soon. The light quickly dissipated, revealing Sean in his former body. "Chujitsu?" he murmured, starting slightly at the sound of his tenor voice.

Grinning like an idiot, the black haired Guardian strode over to his husband and swept him into his arms. "You're back to normal, koi."

Sean grinned back, "Sure you're not gonna miss me being a woman?"

Chujitsu shook his head, "It doesn't matter to me if you're a man or a woman. I fell in love with you and you're the same person no matter what sex you are."

"Good," Sean replied pulling him down for a kiss. Their tender moment was interrupted by the sound of delighted giggles coming from the crib. The fathers turned to see their triplets watching them happily, reaching out with chubby arms when they realized they'd caught their attention.

Sitting down on the bed, their children held snuggly in their arms, the two men smiled warmly at each other, life just didn't get any better than this.

Owari

November 28, 2002

A/N: If anyone is interested in a lemon involving this pairing, be it the male of female Sean, let me know. If I get enough requests I'll write one for it. I'm also drawing pictures of the male and female versions of Sean as well as their triplets at an older age. ^_^v