Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Love Potion #9 ❯ Piccolo - The Ladies' Namek ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Potion #9

This story was mostly written due to a severe lack of Piccolo stories, and a large amount of Piccolo fans (my brother, my friend Robert....me). My brother asked me to write a fic where Piccolo gets a girlfriend. I spent a week trying to think of who to set him up with, then had a brilliant idea. The result: my pride and joy, this story - "Love Potion #9". I have yet to find a similar idea, though there are plenty with the same title

I must warn, there is some slight lemon content in the last chapter, so you have been warned! (Note: Lemon content, or hentai, refers to sexual content in stories. ^_~). Enjoy!

Note: I do not own DBZ or any of the related characters.

1: Piccolo - the Ladies' Namek

"'We can pick up some girls at the beach!' Yeah, right. Good one, Yamcha." Goten folded his arms and sat back in his seat. Yamcha ignored him, and continued driving. "Man, every girl on that beach seemed to be avoiding us!"

"They probably were," sighed Trunks. "When's the last time you had a bath, Goten?"

"What? Hey, that's not nice! Besides, it was you who scared 'em off. I'll bet they took one look at your outfit and decided we were a gay threesome."

"Why you....!!!"

"Cut it out guys." Yamcha interrupted. "Quit blaming each other. They were avoiding all of us. Who cares why." All three sighed.

"What we need is some sort of 'Love Potion'." said Goten.

"Oh, please."

"No, I'm serious. How cool would it be to have women falling at our feet!?!"

"Been there. Done that," replied Trunks. "It's not as fun as it sounds."

"Quiet you! I've just had the greatest idea!"

"Oh, really? I hope you didn't burn your brain out thinking it up."

"No, I......Hey! Jerk!"

Yamcha tried to ignore Trunks and Goten's argument. But he had to admit, Goten's idea didn't sound all that bad.

* * * * * *

"I'll get it!" called Trunks. He picked up the phone on the third ring. "Hello?"

"I found one."

"Well, hello to you, too, Yamcha. What'd you find?"

"A Love Potion recipe!" answered Yamcha.

"Not you too! Yamcha, Goten wasn't serious! He was just being an idiot. It's what he excels at."

"Maybe, but I still wanna try this stuff out. Can we use your mother's lab?"

"Hang on. I'll just ask....."

"NO! Don't tell anyone what we're doing, okay?!"

"Oh, alright."

"Good. Goten and I will come over about midnight tonight. Then we can try it out tomorrow at the barbecue. See ya later!"

"Yeah, bye." Trunks hung up the phone. He had a bad feeling about all this.

"Hey, Trunks, who was it?" asked Bra.

"Huh?...Oh, it was Yamcha."

"What did he want?"

"Just making sure the Barbecue was still on tomorrow." Trunks retreated to his room.

* * * * * *

At midnight, Trunks heard a tap at his window. He opened it to Yamcha and Goten. At least he thought it was Goten. The figure was completely dressed in black, balaclava included!

"Goten?"

"No, I am the Silent Wind of Doom. Woshhh!!" The figure stood in a ridiculous pose. Trunks sighed and removed the balaclava. "Hey! What're you doing?"

"Goten, what is everyone going to think if they see a guy dressed fully in black wandering 'round the house? At least if they see you now, I can say that you two came over for some training. C'mon, let's go."

Trunks led Yamcha and a grumbling Goten to Bulma's lab. He quietly closed and locked the door.

"Alright, what do you need?" Trunks asked.

Yamcha patted his backpack. "I have everything in this bag."

"Then, the lab is all yours." Trunks leant against the wall.

Yamcha and Goten worked the whole night <well, morning, really>. At about 10am, Trunks left to get them all a drink. He ran into Bulma at the kitchen.

"Trunks, there you are!" exclaimed Bulma. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Sorry, Mum. Goten and Yamcha came over, and we've been training in the Gravity Room." Trunks figured that was an alright excuse, since Bulma's lab was next to the Gravity Room.

"Okay, well don't be too long. Everyone should be here, any minute now."

"Sure thing. I'll go get Yamcha and Goten now." Trunks ran back to the lab.

Yamcha and Goten had, by that time, finished. As Trunks walked in, Goten triumphantly held up a small bottle of black stuff.

"Behold," he announced. "Love Potion #9!"

"Oh, you're not calling it that!?!" groaned Trunks.

"Do you have a better name?"

"Well, no, but I....."

"Good, Love Potion #9 it is."

"It looks like tar. And it reeks! I'm not drinking that."

"You don't drink it! Duh! You splash it on. And besides, you don't get any!"

"What!?! Why not?"

"'Cause you didn't help make it!" Goten stuck his tongue out.

"Why you little.....!" Trunks charged at Goten, but Goten moved out of the way, holding the bottle of Love Potion #9 out of his best friend's reach.

"Goten, Trunks be careful!" warned Yamcha.

"Don't worry, Yamcha!"

Goten and Trunks continued their odd game of tag. Goten ended up near the doorway, the hand with the potion above his head.

"Dammit, Goten. Give me that bottle!" yelled Trunks.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" a voice asked.

Goten yelped in surprise and the bottle flew out of his hand.

"NOOOO!" Goten, Trunks and Yamcha all yelled at once. The bottle shattered as it hit the ground. But it was already empty.

Piccolo was standing in the doorway. He wiped away some of the black gunk that covered his face.

"Goten! You idiot! You spilt it!" growled Yamcha.

"It was Trunks' fault!" retorted Goten.

"Yeah, that's right! Try and pass it back on me!" yelled Trunks.

"What the Hell did I just get all over my face!?!" demanded Piccolo.

"Ummm......nothing."

"You're certainly not acting as if it's nothing."

"Trunks! Are you still in the Gravity Room?" Bra's voice called.

"Oh, shit! It's Bra. I'm dead-meat if she finds us in here!" Trunks looked for an exit.

"Trunks? Trunks!" Bra opened the lab door. "Trunks! What are you doing in here!?!"

"Bra, I can explain. See, Yamcha and Goten......"

"Piccolo? Wow, Piccolo. I never noticed what a babe you are!"

"What the.....!?!" Piccolo, Trunks, Goten and Yamcha stared at Bra like she'd grown two heads.

"Everyone's waiting for you guys! Let's go back. C'mon, Piccolo!" Bra took Piccolo's hand and dragged him back to the house, leaving Trunks, Goten and Yamcha, still in their shocked states.

"Well, that was weird!" replied Trunks.

"Love Potion #9 obviously works then." Yamcha shot an angry glare at Goten. "Too bad it ended up on the wrong person!"

"I know! I know!" cried Goten. "Man, that could've been me with B-chan!"

"Huh!?!" Trunks' jaw dropped.

"What's up with you?"

"Don't think about me little sister that way!!!"

"Why not? She's a fox, isn't she, Yamcha?"

"Sure is," replied Yamcha. "Hey, let's get to the house and find out what other effects Love Potion

#9 has." The three of them headed to Capsule Corp.'s main building, Trunks looking mildly ill.

Meanwhile, a very surprised Piccolo was being led back by Bra.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend before, Piccolo? Oh, wait! You're asexual, aren't you? Well, I won't hold that against you. I mean, you're still hot!"

Piccolo was speechless. What was going on!?!

"Huh? That black stuff! That's what caused this." Piccolo began to work everything out.

"Piccolo, what are you talking about?" Bra led Piccolo inside. "Hey, look everyone! Piccolo's here!"

"Hi, Piccolo!" Videl waved, and winked at Piccolo.

"Yoo-hoo! Green is my absolute favourite colour!" called Bulma.

"That cape looks a little hot. Why don't you take it off?" Android #18 smiled mischievously.

"Can I get you something, Piccolo dear?" offered ChiChi. "A glass of water, or some.......water? She ran into the kitchen.

"Do you like my outfit, Piccolo?" asked Marron.

"Can you train me, Piccolo?" pleaded Pan. "Like you trained my dad?"

The look on Bra's face would've made her Daddy proud. "Hey, back off! All of you! He's MINE!"

"What gave you that idea!?!" demanded Marron. She flipped her hair, even though it was in pigtails. "I should get him. I'm the prettiest girl here."

"I'm ten times as pretty as you'll ever be! And at least I had a nose when I was little."

"Well, I........oh!"

"Haha! The point goes to Bra!" Bra jumped into Piccolo's arms. "Did you like that, Piccolo?"

"I....ah...What the....?" Piccolo looked down. Pan was attached to his left leg, and Marron to his right. They were yelling at each other.

"Let go!" screamed Marron.

"Not until you do, you blonde bimbo!" retorted Pan.

"Blonde bimbo!?! How dare you, you.....you......MAN!"

"WHAT!?!"

"You heard me."

"Grrrrr!"

Goten, Trunks and Yamcha had finally made it back. They were shocked by the scene before them: Piccolo, cradling Bra in his arms, with Pan and Marron on each of his legs. Bulma was standing on a chair next to Piccolo, her head rested on his shoulder, and her arms around his neck. #18 was trying to detach Videl from Piccolo's waist to take her place, and ChiChi had returned from the kitchen with a glass of ice water.

"Wow, Piccolo. You have such soft skin."

"Piccolo, tell Pan you only have eyes for me."

"Piccolo, tell Marron you'd NEVER fall for a blonde bimbo like her!"

"You can all keep dreaming. Piccolo likes me best."

"Move it, toots!"

"Not a chance, Robot-girl. I ain't budgin'!"

"Piccolo! I brought you a glass of yummy cold water."

"ENOUGH!!!" cried Piccolo. He shook Pan and Marron off his legs, detached Videl and Bulma, dumped Bra on a couch and took the water from ChiChi. He drank the water and leant against the wall.

"PICCOLO!" seven women whined at once.

"A little help, please," Piccolo called to Goten, Trunks and Yamcha.

After a scuffle, Yamcha had ChiChi and #18 in headlocks, Trunks had Pan and Marron pinned against the wall, and Goten was sitting on Bulma and Videl. That left Piccolo with Bra to deal with.

"Why couldn't you have left me with Marron or Bulma?" groaned Piccolo. "Y'know, someone less strong!"

"What the HELL is going on here!?!" Vegeta demanded. He and the other men had been outside and had now returned.

"Quick! Grab your women!" cried Yamcha, as ChiChi escaped. "Don't let them go!"

Without knowing why, Goku grabbed ChiChi, and Krillin grabbed #18. Tien and Chao-zu lent him a hand, since they didn't have women. Yamcha came to Trunks' aid, taking Marron from him. Bulma and Videl pushed Goten off them and charged at Piccolo, but Vegeta and Gohan caught them halfway there. Goten then tackled Bra. Piccolo sighed with relief.

"LET ME GO!" all seven girls screamed. "PICCOLO! TELL HIM TO LET GO OF ME!"

"Will someone please explain this!?!" Vegeta growled, as he tried to hold down a struggling Bulma.

"Don't look at me!" replied Piccolo. He pointed at Goten, Trunks and Yamcha. "Ask them! They spilt that black crap on me!"

"It was Goten and Yamcha!" called Trunks. "I had nothing to do with it."

Goten and Yamcha didn't have anyone to pass the blame onto.

Goten sighed. "We made a love potion, and I, kinda, spilt it all over Piccolo."

"You made a WHAT!?!" cried Gohan.

"A love potion. Whoever uses it, becomes irresistible to females."

"Well, when will it wear off?"

"Wear off? I'm not sure. Yamcha?"

Yamcha shrugged. "I think it was permanent."

"WHAT!?!" Piccolo charged at Goten and Yamcha.

Now free, Marron and Bra started cheering. "Piccolo, Piccolo. He's my man! If he can't do it, no one can! Yay, Piccolo! GO, GREEN, GO!"

"Piccolo, calm down!" cried Trunks. "We'll find an antidote! A cure. Relax!"

"You'd better!" Piccolo stormed out.

My, my. Poor Piccolo-san! He's become a real ladies' Namek, hasn't he? Will Trunks, Goten and Yamcha be able to find a cure before Piccolo goes completely insane? Find out in part 2: Big Trouble for Bra!

Bra/Goten Nextà