Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lucky Charms ❯ Freak Show ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Wow! Thanks to all my reviewers! I luv you guys! And thanks to my muse, Okura, this fic wouldn't exist without you!

Frieza: You forgot to mention this is a challenge fic.

Night Kitsune: Oh yeah! My muse, Okura gave me ten requirements to fulfill in this fic. I'm adding a prologue listing the ten requirements. Heh, thanks for reminding me!

Frieza: -_- And I thought monkeys were stupid. On with Chapter Three.

Chapter 3 - Freak Show

"Come on, Piccolo!" Goku pleaded with the stubborn Namek. "I promise it won't take long! We'll just go get the medicine and leave!"

Piccolo grunted. "There is no way I'm going in there!"

Goku pouted. "Pleeeeease? I don't want to go in there all by myself!" Piccolo was tempted to tell him that for being the strongest man in the universe he sure was a wuss, but his counterpart piped up.

"Sure, no problem, Goku." Nail's voice answered. Piccolo's eyes bulged.

"Gee, thanks Piccolo!" Goku replied triumphantly. He then proceeded to give Piccolo a hug.

"Go…ku…I…never…said that!" Piccolo managed to choke out. Goku was once again happily oblivious. And with that, Goku grabbed Piccolo's arm and skipped through the parking lot.

Once inside, Piccolo and Goku discovered the mall was an interesting and immense place. It was full of different types of people, different types of store displays, and to Goku's delight, different types of scents. Among them was the smell of food. His stomach growled. In fact, the rumbling was so loud, people walking by looked up in surprise. There were already a number of people staring at the sight of the large green man in a cape and turban. Piccolo sneered.

"Come on, Goku! Lets get the damn medicine and get out of here!"

Goku and Piccolo slowly waded through the crowds, but the pharmacy was nowhere in sight. Suddenly, Goku noticed a dark figure beckoning to him. He looked around him and pointed to himself. The figure nodded.

"Hey Piccolo! Do you think that's the pharmacy?" Goku motioned to the store the figure disappeared into.

"Hmph, I doubt it." He was cut off by Nail again. "I guess it's worth a try!"

"Okay!" Goku was quick to get to the entrance, but Piccolo hesitated.

"I don't think this is a good idea at all." he said as he gazed at the dark, ominous entrance.

As Goku crossed the threshold into the store, an odd looking girl with green spiked hair and a pierced nose jumped out at him.

"You win!" she announced. Goku was both perplexed and frightened at the same time.

"I win? But I wasn't even competing!" Behind him, Piccolo growled.

"Don't trust her, Goku! I have a bad feeling about all this!"

The girl put a hand on her hip. "Is that so? Well, I think you have some potential as well, you have a lovely skin tone." Piccolo gulped. "Okay. I'll work with him," She pointed to Goku. "And I'll have Trent work with you!"

"Wha…what are you going to do to us?" Goku stammered. A tall male in his early twenties with shockingly light blue eyes appeared behind the girl.

"This is a brand new store that caters to the goth, punk, and rave lifestyles. You guys are our very first visitors! So you win free makeovers!"

Goku fidgeted. "Makeovers? Um, I dunno, I'm just here to pick up some medicine for my wife."

The girl with green hair carefully examined a tube of white makeup. "Hmm. We won't need this. Huh? Oh, we won't take too long! We just need to get the word out about our store! You guys will be like, our walking advertisements! Please?"

This time, Nail spoke up before Goku could. "Sure! We'd love to help!" Goku looked shocked. However, Piccolo looked furious.

"Will you shut up?! Kami, I can't believe I ever fused with you! Quit trying to make decisions for both of us!"

Nail laughed. "You can't make me! And you know what? I'm sick and tired of everyone calling us Piccolo! I'm Nail!"

Piccolo snarled. The light blue-eyed guy called Trent looked delighted.

"Dude! The green guy's a schizophrenic! Awesome!"

Goku blinked. "Nail? The other Namek you fused with?

The green-haired girl looked confused. "Namek? Is that some sort of code word? Are you guys in the CIA?!"

Goku shook his head. "I guess we can help you out." Before he could finish his sentence, the girl pushed him down into a chair and pulled some makeup, leather, and a long chain.

Trent scrutinized Piccolo. "I don't want to do too much, but…" he paused and grabbed Piccolo's hand. "Your nails are so long! They're perfect!" Trent grabbed some nail polish from off the counter. "Lets get to work!"