Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Marron Returns ❯ Marron Returns ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Marron Returns
Author's note: In this fic Marron Krillien's first girlfriend returns. But she's married and she seems to have alot of affairs. So she hasn't found out yet that Krillien's already married. Anyways Krillien's daughter Marron is like five in this fic. Since I don't know how much younger she is compared to Goten and Trunks Goku init. Now I'll call Krillien's daughter Lil Mar so you don't get confused. By the way a friend of mine helped come up with this.
Krillien was walking down the stairs one morning to finish cleaning the house. Everyone was coming over to celebrate his daugther's birthday. It had been five years now and he still couldn't believe that he was a father. When 18 had first told him he nearly fell over in shock. But he was certain they could do this. 18 however wasn't sure. But he convinced her they could do this. He was right they had raised the child with sucess. Everyone marvelled at how cute she looked. Even Veggitta!
He looked up at the ceiling has he heard 18 moving about getting ready to get up. He then looked toward the stairs when he heard the padding of little feet. He braced himself just has a little blur ran down the stairs and collided into his arms. Wrapping him in a death grip making contenited little noises. Krillien looked up and saw 18 smiling down at them. He laughed slightly. Then tried to unwind his daughter from his neck. It took 18 and a little coaxing but she released him only to latch onto her mother. Turtle crawled in and looked at the predicamint then said.
"I'll take her outside if you want."
18 detatched her daugther placing her on Turtle's back. "Thanks," she said.
Turtle nodded then crawled outside. The little girl squelling in delight. He moved to the shoreline crawling in a little so the girls feet were in the water then started to swim slowly around the island.
*********************************************
Everyone had gathered at the house to celebrate the girls were in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch. When the phone rang.
"Hi guess what today is my birthday. And and all my friends are here well except for my uncle. But but I just turned five. And and who are you?"
"Oh is Krillien there."
"Umumumum who's that? And who are you?"
"This is Marron."
"Wow you have the same name has me. Cept everyone calls me Lil Mar."
"Lil Mar," said 18. "Who are you talking to?"
"Me mommy."
"Give me the phone please."
Lil Mar handed her mother the phone then started bluring around the house. 18 sighed then shook her head.
"Hello can I help you?"
"Krillien," squeled a female voice on the other side.
"Who are you?"
"Krillien this is Marron." 18 raised an eyebrow. So this was Marron the other females had told her some things about her. Like she was a clueless ditz that looked so much like Bulma it was scary. She then noticed that the other females were watching her. 'It's Marron,' she mouthed. They other women moaned in union. Even Videl that hadn't meet her but heard enough. 18 forced herself to pay attention to the ditz who was rambling on like an idiot. It must have been the fact that she was too clueless to realize that she wasn't talking to a male.
18 sighed then turned around to see the old pervert looking at her. She rolled her eyes she didn't mind it when Krillien looked at her. Because he looked at her with awe and fasination has if he has never seen a woman like her before. The perv looked at her like she wasn't clothed or something. She sighed in disgust then turned back around. Noticeing that Lunch had walked in she nodded slightly to her.
"Excuse me," she said. "But this is his wife."
Silence on the other end of the line then there was a 'click'. 18 just shrugged and hung up the phone. Then she turned to Bulma and Chichi. "You have got to be kidding me."
Bulma and Chichi just shrugged then they heard Lil Mar's delieghted chirp. They looked out side and saw 17 standing there.
"I hope this dosen't cause trobule between him and Veggitta," muttered Bulma. The others nodded in agreement. Then they heard the hum of an air car. They looked in the direction along with everyone else.
"Oh no," moaned Chichi. "It's Marron."
The guys were looking at her in shock. Except Trunks and Goten who hadn't noticed her yet. The girls had walked out of the house to stand next to thier husband/boyfriend. Veggitta was looking from Bulma to Marron rapidly. Then Trunks and Goten finally noticed her and went to stand next to their own parents. 17 just stood there trying to remove Lil Mar who had wrapped herself tightly around him. Marron saw Veggitta first and stood there giggling like an idiot. Veggitta still hadn't gotten over the shock of having a woman that looked exactly like Bulma. Exept this one sounded like an she would get along great with Nappa. That's how much of a ditz she was.
Trunks was just looking at his mom.
"Mom is that your twin?"
"No."
"Then who is she? And if she isn't your twin why does she looke like you?"
"Her name is Marron and I don't know."
Then Marron's slow mind registererd Goku.
"Oh your so cute. Who are you?"
"Um Goku."
"Oh your so dreamy."
Goku just looked at her. Then he noticed that Chichi was a little less then happy at her arrival. So he turned to look at his wife and saw that Marron had noticed her and Bulma.
"Oh hi grandmas."
Chichi and Bulma's eyes narrowed. But before they could say anything Trunks and Goten spoke up. "Hey you can't talk about our moms like that," shouted Goten.
"Yeah ya ditz," sais Trunks.
"You think I'm ditz?" Marron's eyes teared up then she started bawling. Loudly. Everyone sweat dropped.
"Shut your mouth woman," snapped Veggitta.
Marron stopped and started at him. Then she noticed 17 she immedatily stopped crying. 17 finally had gotten his niece off of him when he noticed Marron.
"Oh you are so cute," she said to him. 17 looked at her with a raised eyebrow unforunatly for this distraction caused his niece to hold onto him tightly again. Marron was busy making googly eyes at him to notice that Goten and Trunks were sneaking up behind her. They took out water guns and aimed them at her. Then 'squirt'.
"EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK," Marron shierked. "I'm all wet."
Then she turned around and noticed Picollo who had at sometime arrived and was looking at her experssionlessly.
"Oh your so dreamy."
"Huh what." Picollo was now panicking. Marron was looking at him with dreamy eyes. 18 was laughing her head off at this. Then Marron noticed Krillien she crowed in joy.
"Krillien," she said running torwards him. 18 tensed in anger. "Krillien who are all these?"
"My friends and my family. Marron this is my wife 18." Marron looked up at 18 then gulped. 18 was in an 18 year old body. "And that over there is my daughter." Krillien looked at her hand and said. "I notice you also got married."
"Yeah but he doesn't have a card to you."
17 looked at him with a questioning eyebrow. Krillien shrugged. Then 18 spoke up.
"Can we help you?"
Marron looked at her and laughed nervously jumping back into her speeder.
It had been a month since Lil Mar's b'day party and they hadn't seen or heard from Marron since. 18 looked out the window has turtle swam around the island with her daughter on his back. She smiled softly then looked sensing someone famillar. She gasped has 16 decsended to the earth he landed in front of Turtle and Lil Mar. Turtle looked up at the gentle giant surprised. Lil Mar stared up at him in just plan awe.
"Hi," she chirped. "Who are you?"
"16 what are you doing here?" asked 18 coming out with Krillien.
Upon finding out that her parents knew him Lil Mar flew at 16. Before her parents could say a word Lil Mar had attached herself to the giant. 16 looked over her shoulder at her parents in surprise.
"Lil Mar I think you should let him go now."
"Why?"
"I don't think he wants you to hold him right now."
"Why?"
"Please just let go of him Mar," said 18.
"Why?"
Before her parents could say anything else 16 gentle detatched the girl handing her to 18.
"Would you like to come in?" asked Krillien.
16 nodded then followed them inside the little house.
"How have you been 18?"
"Fine," said 18.
"That is good."
Just then the phone rang. Lil Mar lept off her mother's lap and dashed to answer it.
"Hi guess what my moma and my pappa's friend is over. And and soon everyone else will be here. And and Turtle he swan five laps today. And and who are you?"
"Is Krillien there?"
"Moma who's Krillien?"
Krillien sighed and walked over to his daughter. Taking the phone from her. "Hello."
"Krillien," squeled an annoyingly familar voice. Krillien sweat dropped. He sighed and muttered. "Hello Marron."
He listened has Marron went on and on and on and on about absolutly nothing. "Um Marron listen we've got company I have ta go now."
Then he hung up turned around and fell on his back has Lil Mar flew at his chest latching herself onto him. Burying her head under his neck squeling with joy. 18 laughed then went to help her husband with their daughter. She pulled Lil Mar off when a knock at the door came. 16 opened it and looked down seeing a chibi Trunks. Who was gapping at him.
"Oh hello 16," said Bulma. "How are you?"
While they waited for the others to arrive exchanging small talk. Lil Mar had been sneaking up behind Veggitta and when he turned around she lunged.
"What the? Get this brat off me."
Everyone was laughing has Veggitta struggled to get the little girl off her. Except 16 (I don't think he was programed to do that) he just smiled. Veggitta was pulling the little girl by her waist. But Lil Mar still held on tight. After about ten tries they finally got her off. Of course by then the others had arrived. Who tried to help in between their laughter.
Noontime***************************************
The others were just relaxing outside after dinner. When they heard an air car pull up. Everyone looked in the direction. Then they groaned except 16 who had no idea what was going on.
Picollo looked at them from the top of roof. He slowly floated down to the ground. But heard tiny foot steps behind him and turned around to look at Lil Mar. But all he saw was a blur has his arms wrapped around her small frame so she wouldn't fall. Then he started to try to take the child off of him. Just has Marron stepped onto the land. The first thing she saw was 16 (fans of the gentle giant forgive me, but I am also a fan of the guy and I hate to do this to him).
"Ohh you're so tall and hadsome," she squeled in the most annoying voice.
"Who are you? My censors do not registor you."
"Krillien," she wailed. "Didn't you tell all your friends about me?"
"No."
"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"
"It's a mystery to me," muttered Kushami (She's Lunch's blonde pshcopath form).
16 looked at her his eyes showing no emotion.
"You leave Uncla 16 alone," said Lil Mar. Relaxing her hold on Picollo. Picollo jerked her off holding her at arms length. When Lil Mar realized this she shrieked and started kicking her legs and stretched out her arms in an affort to reach Picollo again. Marron got bored and turned back to 16.
"Who are you? Marron asked batting her eyelashes. "Well aren't you going to say something?"
"No I don't know you."
Marron huffed indignatently. Then Marron saw Tien and ran to him. Kushami growled softly Tien lay a hand on her arm.
"You're cute."
"Back off bimbo," snapped Kushami.
"Who are you another grandma?"
Master Roshi, Oolong, and Paur panicked running for cover. Kushami snarled yanking out a gun pointed it at Marron.
"Listen Bimbo. I don't know who are and I don't care. But you really need to learn some manners. Allow me ta teach hem to ya."
Then she started firing the gun at her. Marron started running around in circles to avoid the bullets. Tien finally grab the gun away from his pissed of love. Marron finally calmed down then noticed Krillien ran to him.
"Krillien don't you love me?"
Krillien raised an eyebrow.
"Don't you want to be with me?"
"No."
"Why?"
"I'm happy here."
"So leave the blonde grandma."
"Oh no," muttered Yamcha.
"Listen you tramp," snarled 18. "Get away from my husband. Get away from my family and friends. Stay away from us. Or so help me I will cause physical harm to you."
Marron ran away shrieking in fear. When she was out of hearing distance they exchanged a look and then burst out laughing.
That night in Krillien and 18's room*****************
"Krillien I do love you. You do know that don't you?"
"Of course I know that. Why wouldn't I?"
"I don't I just."
Krillien silenced her with a kiss. Then they fell onto the bed kissing passionatly.