Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Master of Desire, Slave to Lust ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off Vegeta long enough to write a script anyways.

Master of Desire, Slave to Lust

Chapter three

Bulma had a date. Not a particularly exciting date, but this guy had promise. He was a lawyer, ruthless in the courtroom with a personality that was uncompromising and self confident. Rumor had it that he was a real ball breaker.

She wondered how long that would last before she intimidated him.

Bulma stood behind the couch, absently playing with her earring as she watched the evening news. She had finished her preparations early and now she stood two feet from the door, checking her wrist watch every three seconds. Technically, her date wasn't late, he still had five minutes on the clock, yet she waited impatiently. Kami, she was bored.

"Going somewhere?"

She felt him before she heard him. Her entire body was engulfed in his heat as he stood behind her. He was so close that she could lean back and feel the hard plane of his body pressed up against hers, but far enough away to avoid touching her. His hands were braced on either side of hers, his strong arms encircling her.

His soft voice feathered down her spine as he whispered in her ear and instantly she felt the flames of desire fan to life.

"Out." She replied shakily, the news was completely forgotten as she focused on the mirror on the far side of the wall. She met his heavy gaze in the reflection, his dark hair contrasting starkly with her blue tresses. Although he was only a few inches taller than her, he was wider and his shoulders menaced her from behind, throwing her in his shadow. When he didn't reply or move away she felt compelled to explain.

"I have a date." She said with as much authority as she could muster. She didn't know why she felt a sudden unease skitter down her spine. She knew he wouldn't care if she went out and bought a whole football team just to have sex with. They would touch her, she thought with some bitterness.

"Found another toy to play with? How long do you think it will take before you break this one?" Vegeta asked and Bulma could hear the amusement in his voice. He was referring to the other men she had dated in the last year. In the end they had all run away, too afraid to be under the shadow of the most powerful, wealthiest woman in the world. They couldn't compete with her popularity and they felt emasculated by the sheer amount of authority she had over every aspect of her daily life. Those who wanted her only for her money, scrapped on hands and knees to make her happy until she tossed them aside unsatisfied and those who just wanted the reputation of bedding her soon wilted under her icy glare. She had yet to find a man who was her match.

Bulma shrugged nonchalantly, hiding the deep hurt that festered resentfully in her chest. Why couldn't she find a man who could handle her high paced, adrenaline driven lifestyle? "A few dates at least. He's supposed to be a blood sucking lawyer. A real asshole." She had taken to dating men who were undesirable when it came to relationships. They too were used to be wanted only for their money or reputations and so they had developed a veneer of impenetrability that turned most women away, but one had yet to withstand the force of will that was Bulma Briefs.

Vegeta snickered and Bulma's answering sneer curled on her lip becomingly. Vegeta could see her reflection and his blood began to heat. She was so utterly ruthless when it came to business and love. She gave no quarter to anyone and woe to those who tried to stop her in her headlong path of domination. She had to be the best at everything. Always on top.

"The games you play with these males are a waste of time. They will never give you what you want." Bulma broke away from their locked gaze, startled at the depth of his insight. She was starting to come to the realization that she would never be happily married. She was going to end up alone, the head of the biggest corporation in the world, working twelve hour days with the knowledge that no one waited for her at home.

When she didn't reply Vegeta leaned in closer, his body only a whisper away. Bulma's eyes drifted shut and she indulged herself in the short fantasy that he would close the gap and touch her. She heard him inhale deeply and the familiar desire began pulsing in her veins.

"Isn't there a game here that you would rather play?" Vegeta didn't want her to leave. He could care less that she was going out with some other male. He wouldn't get very far with the uptight female anyways. But he disliked the thought of missing their time together. They had an established ritual and he didn't want that disrupted by something as silly as a date.

Bulma tensed and her knees locked together to keep her standing at the first reference the prince had made of their unusual relationship. She couldn't believe that he was actually acknowledging it. Her heart jumped and her pulsed raced. Her lower body became heavy with arousal almost instantaneously. He wanted to see her again tonight. He wanted to see her cum for him.

"Maybe I will bring him home." Bulma shuttered at the amount of heat her suggestion elicited from Vegeta. She could feel him weighing the options, visualizing the outcome and deciding on a path. She wondered what it would be like to have sex with another man while Vegeta watched in the shadows. Would it be exhilarating or frightening? Perhaps, both?

Vegeta silently absorbed her statement, visions of her entwined with another male swimming around in his head. He fought to keep a frown from forming on his unreadable features. He wanted to see the female naked and writhing, but he certainly didn't want another male blocking his view.

"I don't think you would like that. It would get in the way of your fantasies of me, slave." She shivered at his words almost missing his use of slave, but she chose to ignore it for now. Already she was having fantasies of him. She wanted him to press his hand into the center of her back and push her face first over the edge of the couch. She needed to feel the touch of his hands sliding up the back of her thighs, flipping her dress up over her hips. She pressed her legs together as she imagined him pulling her panties down to her knees, not even bothering to make sure they came off all the way, before releasing that deliciously huge cock from his pants.

She knew he would caress it gently with his hand, pumping it a few times while he considered the pale underside of her bottom and her deep cleft. Without preparing her he would nudge his thick head against her entrance, daring her to try to take him into her tight passage without spreading her legs.

She met his gaze in the mirror again and she noted that her face was flushed. She curled her fingers into the soft material of the couch, barely seeing him through the barrage of thoughts of his engorged flesh pushing past her swollen lips to thrust home inside of her. She buckled against the couch as the force of her fantasy ricocheted inside of her. She saw Vegeta smile secretly at her from across the room as he inhaled, his shoulders expanding behind her.

She knew he could smell her. That he knew what she was thinking, but she wasn't embarrassed. She was mad. She was pissed that he didn't act on it. That he didn't take one of his hands off the couch to find its way under the short hem of her dress and dip his fingers into her aching heat. Why didn't he touch her?

Her tormented thoughts were interrupted by the chime of the doorbell. His eyes darkened and the pleased smile melted from his face only to be replaced by a mocking one. He cocked his head towards the door, shadows in his eyes. "Your new toy is here."

"Hn. Let's hope that he is more interactive than my current one." She spat with contempt and she saw his black eyes flare with irritation and a hint of amusement that confused her.

She stepped to the side, not in the least surprised when Vegeta moved his arm to avoid touching her. She hissed in wordless anger as she stalked up to the door. Her nipples stood out sharply under the thin rayon of her black dress and she was sure to shrug on her shawl before opening the door to greet her date. She glanced back one last time, but the living room was empty.

An hour later, Bulma sat at the sheikest restaurant in town, already regretting her decision to come. Her date, as it turned out was dud. He was a pit bull in the courtroom but a total puppy in the flesh. He fawned over her like she was an exotic flower that needed to be catered too. Nothing was ever good enough for her and while he showed her nothing but the softest consideration, he would excuse himself from the table to berate the wait staff for their imaginary unpardonable service.

He had already started responding to her spoilt demands with a soft, `yes dear' that splintered her brain and set her teeth on edge.

If that wasn't enough, she was horny. Really horny. She scanned the room surreptitiously, looking for any male that might have a whisper of a backbone and eager to please cock. She had already dismissed her date as useless and belatedly Bulma realized that a year of abstinence followed by over the top flirtation with a virile male had screwed up her libido. She couldn't go home and have sex with the man she wanted and she couldn't find a man here worth having.

With a deep sigh she cut off whatever her date was saying, ignoring her mother's voice that told her that it was rude and excused herself from the table. She sedately walked to the ladies room, still scanning to see if she found any interesting males, even lowering herself to eye the busboys.

By the time she entered the bathroom she was severely disappointed and without glancing around she went to the largest stall and locked the door. She flipped the toilet seat down so she could sit on it, her elbows braced on her knees, her chin in her palm. She knew she couldn't very well hide out in there all evening, but she didn't particularly feel like going out to listen to her date prattle on. She supposed that she could be the epitome of rudeness and demand that he take her home, but that seemed like a lot more energy that it was worth.

She knew what her real problem was. She had walked out of her house with unfinished business weighing on her. More specifically her aching arousal brought on by the bastard prince.

She leaned back against the tank, the cold porcelain doing nothing to cool the raging fire inside of her. What she would pay right now to have Vegeta in the stall with her. He would throw her up against the wall, pinning her there with his hard muscular body. Would he even bother with foreplay? She tried to imagine him dropping to his knees in front of her, dragging her dress up so he could dart his tongue past her panties to her waiting clit.

She began to flick her hard nipples through her sheer dress, her other hand already creeping up her naked thigh, pushing her dress up around her waist. Suddenly her fantasy rearranged itself when she realized that Vegeta would never get on his knees for anyone, certainly not her. Instead she saw herself kneeling before him as he leaned against the cool wall. He was wearing a dark suit with a rumbled white shirt that was undone at the throat and in his hand he held his thick erection that thrust out from his unzipped pants.

She licked her lips as she leaned forward, ignoring the hard tiled floor that bit into her unprotected knees. She braced both her hands on his hips as she opened her mouth to slide his cock past her teeth all the way to the back of her throat. He held himself still, his long fingers clasped loosely around the base of his cock, his hips urging her to slide her mouth up and down his length. She heard the knock of the back of his head hitting the wall as he hissed in pleasure.

Bulma's eyes cracked open when she realized the crash she heard was not part of her fantasy but someone else entering the bathroom. Her eyes drifted closed again, ignoring the interruption while her fingers teased her already semi aroused flesh closer to the ever pressing orgasm that was just beyond reach.

Vegeta reached down to pull her to her feet, quickly switching places with her so she was pinned up against the wall. His hand braced itself under one of her thighs, pulling it up so it wrapped around his hips. His fingers dragged her panties to the side, not even bothering to pull them off of her as he thrust his needy flesh into her depths.

She cried out as he filled her, unaware that she did so outside of her fantasy as well. Unsatisfied with the lack of depth from their position, Vegeta grasped her other leg, pulling her up to wrap around his waist. He pinned her shoulders against the wall, grinding her hips into his with his strong hands as he thrust forcefully into her. She wrapped her legs and arms tightly around him, squeezing him with every inch of her body.

The rough cotton of his pants that were still buttoned rubbed against her bare clit and she arched her pelvis to feel more of his length inside of her. Mewling sounds of desire rose up inside her throat and Bulma slumped against the wall and the tank her legs spread wide, her hand thrust between her thighs. Her head dropped back as she found her release both in her fantasy and in the real world the entire time imagining that she could hear Vegeta's growled ecstasy in her ear.

Bulma lifted her head, her blurry eyes focusing on the closed door of the stall. Absently she pulled her skirt down over her legs, her hand wiping at the perspiration on her brow. She stood up shakily on her three inch heels, working hard to balance herself on weak legs. She exited the stall almost missing a step when she caught sight of a wide eyed blonde woman who was in the process of putting her red lipstick on.

Bulma regained her composure, calling on the inner bitch that kept her strong and strode up to the counter. She washed her hands before fluffing her hair, acutely aware of the woman watching her the entire time.

She met the stranger's gaze in the mirror, her haughty sneer firmly in place. "What? Like you haven't done it before." She stated with confidence before picking up her clutch from the counter to walk from the room and back to her abandoned date.

As far as she was concerned that should have been the end of it. She should have been able to sit through the tedious meal and concentrate on the conversation at hand, but her mind kept wandering to the image of Vegeta pleasuring himself on his bed. It was forever burned into her mind. As ten o'clock came and went, Bulma became more and more agitated, the desperate need to return to her room eating at her. She had something much more important to do besides sitting here with this huge waste of time.

She imagined what she could be doing right now. What Vegeta would be doing. What they could be doing together. When the clock struck ten thirty she decided it was time to take matters in her own hands. She yawned deeply, smiling coyly at the man in front of her. He took the hint, rising to help her from her chair and escorted her from the restaurant.

Though he had come to pick her up at her house like a true date, after taking one look at his two seater she had insisted on taking her limo. So they encapsulated his air car and summoned her chauffer.

They climbed into her limo and with every passing second, Bulma could feel the same aching need that she thought she had dealt with earlier pulsing in her center. Her date slid closer to her and with narrowed eyes Bulma watched as he put one timid hand on her knee. If he had approached her with any semblance of manly confidence she may have let him slide his hand all the way up her thigh. She certainly was in need of a man's touch. Her hands felt good and her fantasies were fantastic, but she needed to be fucked and soon.

She brushed his hand away and looked out the window, waiting to see if he would push the matter. She almost wanted him too. Although she lusted after Vegeta with a need that rivaled his thirst to conquer Goku, she didn't really want to sleep with him. She was sure that he would take all her power and crush it under foot. She couldn't control him like every other man in her life. Vegeta was an unstoppable force of nature.

They pulled up to his house and they murmured their goodbyes, not even exchanging a kiss. As the limo pulled out of the drive, Bulma had to press her knees together to suppress the excitement that flooded her. Soon she would be home and in her room. She would open the balcony doors and invite the predator outside to watch as she teased herself. She knew the orgasm she experienced in the bathroom would be weak compared to the one she would have while Vegeta watched.

The car rolled to the stop and Bulma exited without waiting for the chauffer. She stalked up the walkway never breaking stride as the butler opened the door for her. She practically raced up the stairs, entering her room with the force of a whirlwind. She slammed the door shut and crossed to the balcony, swinging open the doors to step outside.

A bird call sounded in the distance. Crickets chirped happily from their perches on the grass. A dog from the kennel barked.

Bulma's shoulders slumped as she retreated inside of her room. She kicked off her shoes as she made her way to the bathroom, shedding her dress disinterestedly. She decided to take a shower, washing the smell of her date's expensive cologne from her skin and hair, as well of any evidence of her previous bathroom activity. She didn't linger under the spray, too depressed to do more than wash her body with a loofa.

She wrapped a towel around her torso and exited the room, making her way dejectedly towards her vanity. Half way there she became aware of a noticeable absence of sound. Her eyes shot up and instead of seeing overwhelming darkness she found Vegeta lounging in the balcony doorway, one shoulder braced on the frame.

Lust hit her full force as her heated gaze raked over his frame taking in his bare chest that glistened in the lamp light. He wore only a pair of dark blue button fly jeans that hung low on his hips and nothing else. Not even shoes and oddly she found his bare feet to be sexy. It almost looked like he had roused himself from his slumber as soon as he felt her presence and that thought sent a deep wave of unexpected emotion through her that almost buckled her knees.

The top button of his fly was undone, hinting at a darker shadow underneath. She licked her lips at the sight of the indentation between his muscled stomach and hip bone, the valley practically begging her to run her tongue across it. His arms were crossed over his chest and his biceps bulged under his bronze skin. Her longing gaze drifted up over his broad shoulders to meet his dark eyes that watched her with an intensity of a jungle predator.

"You're home early. Did you break him so soon?" Vegeta's husky voice slid around her body, caressing her intimately.

Bulma shrugged disinterestedly. "He was already broken."

She moved slowly to the side of the bed nearest to where he stood, her eyes never leaving his. He watched as she clasped the front of her towel with her hands, her face completely serene while a hint of lust burned on her cheeks. She pulled apart the edges of her towel, holding it out away from her, allowing it to be an unblemished canvas to highlight her beauty.

Vegeta's hooded eyes raked down her bare body, letting her see that he did in fact enjoy the sight of her nakedness. She dropped the towel, freeing her hands to slide over her flat stomach, avoiding the sensitive areas of her body, knowing that's what he wanted to see the most.

Her breathing increased and her breasts heaved with the strain, bouncing the pert mounds enticingly. Her pink nipples hardened without her touch, the burning heat of his gaze arousing her more intensely than her hand ever could.

Her breasts swelled and ached, leaving her no choice but to cup them in her palms to alleviate the pain. Her thumbs flicked over the puckered flesh building a fresh desire to have Vegeta's lips on her nipples. She refused to look away as one hand trailed down her midriff to part the folds of her nether lips. Vegeta didn't blink as he watched it all, his own lust becoming blatantly clear beneath his jeans. Bulma silently urged him to take his erection out from his pants and caress it with the same care she was showing herself.

Suddenly Vegeta glided across the room with cat like grace, coming to stand in front of her. Her heart rate spiked and she fought to force air back into her lungs. Unable to stop herself she reached out to trail her fingers down his ribbed stomach, desperately wanting to feel his hard flesh beneath her touch.

His hand lashed out, his fingers wrapping cruelly around her wrist, stopping her in mid air. Her eyes darted back up to his immobile features, only his dark eyes showing a hint of movement.

"You dare to touch your master, slave?" He hissed with deadly venom, his voice low and raspy. Her eyes widened at his words and without warning he shoved her back onto the bed. She bounced once, her breasts jiggling temptingly before she levered herself up on her elbows to glare at the breathtaking man who towered over her. Although he enraged her with his words, she still felt the kiss of lust on her flesh.

"How dare you. I call no man master and I am no ones slave." She spat, her voice just as deadly as his. His cruel lips lifted in a condescending smile as he looked down at her bared beauty laid out before him. Her breasts swelled with every indignant breath and her midriff pressed against her spine with every exhale. He could smell her thick arousal wafting up from her naked sex, the pink head peeking past its hood.

"If you want to touch something so much, touch yourself, slave." Bulma inhaled deeply with the intent of telling the prince exactly what she thought of him, but he moved before she had the chance. His hand leisurely found the buttons on his fly, his nimble fingers undoing them one handed. She swallowed hard, her sapphire eyes trailing back up to see his cocky smirk and the lust that hid behind it.

She refused to move and instead watched as the last button was undone and his hand reached in to pull out his amazing length. With one fluid motion he stroked his hard cock, almost daring her to reach out and wrap her own fingers around it. She glanced back up at him and she knew that he wouldn't let her get near him, but perhaps she could entice him. After all a woman feels much finer than a fist.

She laid back on the bed, her hands finding her erogenous zones easily. One hand teased her breast while the other slid between her legs. Almost instantly pleasure flooded her and behind half lidded eyes she watched as Vegeta stroked himself in rhythm to her thrusting hand. She raised her knees, instinctively preparing her body to cradle him. Her toes curled in the coverlet as she arched against her hand.

"Spread your legs." He demanded in a heated whisper, which she was more than happy to comply with. She braced her heels on the bed and opened her knees wide, allowing him to see every decadent detail of her.

"Wider." He increased the pace his hand sliding over his cock and Bulma spread her feet further apart, opening herself as far as she could go.

He kneeled between her legs, his weight dipping the bed down. His engorged shaft hovered above her core and she had to dig her heels into the mattress to resist bucking towards him. His fist continued to stroke his thick length and Bulma's own hand worked her heavy flesh.

Her lips parted with her heavy breaths and her body writhed with the craving to feel his heavy weight on her. She needed to feel his hands cupping her breasts, his hot breath on her sensitive neck and his mouth on her crowning nipples. Her body ached for his touch and she could wait no longer.

"Please touch me." She begged with breathless pants as the pleasure whipped around inside of her threatening to break free.

"No." His harsh denial echoed in the room as he continued to pleasure himself as he kneeled over her. A high pitched whine keeled up from her throat as she tossed her head back and forth in despair. As the sound died down, only the sound of their raspy breaths could be heard.

Vegeta fell forward and he braced one hand on the mattress as he hovered over her, his fist working at a frantic pace that she matched with her own hand. His hot breaths feathered over her collar bone and she arched towards him, aching to pull him fully down on top of her. She could easily move her body to touch his, but she dared not to and he was so careful keep their flesh separated.

She could no longer contain the riot of sensation that rose up inside of and she arched off the bed as she came on her hand. She heard Vegeta's rending growl and through her haze of pleasure she felt something hot spurt over her flat stomach and smooth breasts. The smell of sex saturated the air, swirling thickly around them. Her orgasm kept its grip on her for long minutes and she was only dimly aware of the shifting of the bed as Vegeta moved away. When she looked up she saw Vegeta standing over her, tucking his sated flesh back into his pants.

"Why?" She questioned his earlier denial, hurt evident in her voice and sparking eyes.

Vegeta looked dispassionately down at her flushed features, no sign of remorse evident. "Why would I lower myself to touch a disrespectful slave such as yourself?" He countered and before Bulma could respond he sauntered out of the room and disappeared into the darkness.