Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mirai Love ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer; I do not own Dragonball Z/GT or any of he characters.


"Speech"

*thought*

~telepathy~

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Vegeta had just finished his hunt and was dragging his kill to the cave where he'd been staying when the pager went off. He'd grabbed it before he left after his night with Bulma in case there was an emergency and she wanted to contact him.

Vegeta took the pager from its clip inside his armor and read the message.

'Vegeta please come home, I miss you and we need to talk'

Vegeta knew the message was from Bulma and he waited for the voice to start bugging him, but it didn't. Then Vegeta realized something; he hadn't heard the voice since that night with Bulma and little did he know that Bulma hadn't since she found out she was pregnant.

Vegeta sighed. He was on his own on figuring this one out, he wanted to see her again and he was pretty sure he'd got his Pride back in line.

Vegeta quickly ate then took off flying towards capsule corps.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# *#*#*#*#*#*#*

It was dark by the time Vegeta landed at Capsule corps. Vegeta stayed in the shadows and looked through the windows.

Bulma sat on the couch with her knees up and a blanket over. The only light in the room was from the lamp post behind her giving her just enough light to read her book.

Vegeta watched her silently for a while before deciding to head inside. Bulma's movements however stopped him.

Bulma yawned and put her book on the coffee table. The 'Weakling Human' walked into the room and helped Bulma to her feet giving her a hug.

Vegeta felt like he'd been stabbed and had his heart ripped out. As she stood and hugged Yamcha Vegeta could see by her enlarged abdomen that she was Pregnant. Now as he focused he could pick up the change in her scent on the wind that he hadn't smelt before cause he'd been so happy to see her again.

Vegeta held back the strong urge he had to charge in there and kill the weakling.

Instead Vegeta held himself in check and stormed over towards the Capsule Ship. He couldn't take staying there to see her have the weakling's child. (Remember Vegeta doesn't know it's his kid.)

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*

Goku felt the familiar Ki at capsule corps. Looking around he noticed Gohan was upstairs studying and Chichi was in the kitchen doing the dishes so he quickly transmitted to the older Saiyan.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Gohan's head snapped up as he felt his father transmit out of the house.

*I wonder where in the world Dad's going?*

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Chichi turned just in time to see Goku disappear.

*Now What!!! Can't he stay home for just one measly day without disappearing on training!*

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# *#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

"Hiya Vegeta," Goku waved as he appeared then ducked as a Ki blast wizzed past his head.

"Whoa, watch it . . . What's wrong Vegeta?" Goku asked and Vegeta turned on Goku furious.

"She's pregnant with that weaklings child. After everything that happened! I'm leaving this stupid Planet right now!"

And with that Vegeta threw the pager at Goku's feet, climbed into the ship and took off leaving Goku behind very confused.

Goku just shrugged and transmitted home.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*

Goku appeared in the lounge room just in time to get whacked on the head with Chichi's frying pan.

"Ow Chichi what was that for?!"

Hearing the commotion and sensing his father's return Gohan ran downstairs to see his dad sitting on the floor clutching his head with his mum standing above him with her frying pan yelling at him about disappearing with out telling her and always taking off.

Once Chichi's temper had calmed down Goku explained to them what had happened.

"That's really weird Goku. Why would Vegeta even care if Bulma was pregnant?" Chichi said with a shrug as she went back into the kitchen.

Gohan and Goku exchanged looks and headed upstairs to get Gohan ready for bed.

They knew there was a possibility there was some sort of relationship between Bulma and Vegeta but neither knew how far it might have gone.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*

Bulma woke the next morning to find the ship gone and his pager dropped on the ground not far from where the ship had once been.

Bulma tried to call Vegeta on the ships communicator guessing what might have happened but he wouldn't reply or answer the calls.

Bulma spent the remaining hours of the day crying her heart out on her mother and Yamcha's shoulders before locking her self in her room and lab for the next three weeks.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# *#*#*#*#*#*#*

END OF CHAPTER 9. TBC. PLEASE REVIEW. THANKS. LUV XENNIE.B