Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mirai Love ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer; I do not own DBZ/ GT or any of its characters.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Yamcha who had overheard Goku and Bulma's conversation headed downstairs to Dr Briefs' lab.

No one was around so he found what he was looking for he grabbed it and left without anyone asking him any questions.

Once Yamcha got outside he opened a capsule to reveal the latest model of the Capsule corps space pod.

"Hey Yamcha what are you doing?" Goku asked curiously as he walked out of capsule corps to see Yamcha about to climb into the pod.

"I'm sick of seeing Bulma so miserable and upset over that heartless bastard. I'm going to beat some sense into him and if he still won't come back then he's dead that way Bulma can grieve for him and then get over him!"

Goku rolled his eyes at his old friend. *He's seriously not thinking is he?* Goku thought to himself. "Ah Yamcha I don't think that's such a good idea." Goku said.

~Yamcha don't be silly you know you're no match for Vegeta. He'll kill you then it will just upset Bulma, Puar and the rest of your friends!~

Yamcha stopped and thought about what he was about to do for a minute before sitting down on the pod's ramp.

"Is there any other way to cheer Bulma up?" Yamcha asked not even bothering to comment on the strange voice. With Goku as one of his oldest friends he'd seen enough strange things and voices in his head where nothing new when he'd spoken to King Kia telepathically before.

~Everything will be alright, you'll see~

"Listen, I saw Vegeta the night he left and he said something that I didn't really understand at the time. He said 'She's pregnant with that weaklings child after everything that's happened' and he was pretty upset about it," Goku told Yamcha as he sat next to him on the ramp.

"Vegeta thinks that Trunks is mine?" Yamcha asked in disbelief staring at Goku with wide eyes.

"He must have seen you with Bulma when she was Pregnant and jumped to the conclusion that it was yours." Goku said thinking out loud.

"Is there any chance you can find him and get him back here? For Bulma?"

"I can try, give me a week ok. Explain to Chichi for me as well she should understand she doesn't like seeing Bulma like this either." Goku said as he stood.

"Ok, Good luck," Yamcha said and Goku Transmitted away.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*

Goku had been searching with King Kia for almost a week and was due to head home by the end of the day but Goku had a few more planet's left to check first.

Goku transmitted to a baron planet with no civilizations only herds of beasts of all shapes and sizes.

Goku smiled as he picked up a faint but familiar Ki and transmitted to it.

Goku appeared in a small patch of strange trees.

A fire flickered just in front of him almost out (It's night time on the planet), A carcass of one of the heard animals lay just a bit off to his right and siting asleep against the tree on the other side of the fire was the arrogant Saiyan Prince himself.

Goku walked up to him a kicked his boot. Vegeta woke up with a start head wiped around briefly before settling onto Goku.

"Hey Vegeta!" Goku waved with his classic Son grin.

"Kakarot? What the hell are you doing here?" Vegeta growled

"I came here to get you and take you home," Goku shrugged

"I'm not going," Vegeta snorted

"Bulma really misses you," he tried.

"No she's with the weakling," Vegeta muttered sourly.

"No she's not! She misses you and wants you back," Goku pushed.

"She's pregnant with his Brat!" Vegeta snapped.

"You bloody idiot! Just talk to her!" Goku snapped back.

Vegeta stared at Goku, never once had he seen Goku snap at anyone not even him.

"Fine Kakarot have it your way," Vegeta muttered barely audible.

Goku placed his hand on Vegeta's shoulder and transmitted them away.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*

King Kia screamed as Goku suddenly appeared in front of him with Vegeta.

"I found him King Kia, thanks for all your help. Cya," Goku said and they were gone again.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# *#*#*#*#*#*#*

They appeared in Bulma's living room behind everyone where Yamcha, Puar and the Briefs were sitting watching TV.

"Hi Bulma," Goku said and the other four turned to look at him and froze as soon as they saw who was with him.

Goku quickly put his finger to his lips signalling for the others to keep quite.

Vegeta stepped forward to come up behind Bulma behind the coach.

"You changed your hair again,' Vegeta said quietly and Bulma stiffened.

"Goku that's not funny," Bulma snarled trying to fight off tears again.

"Woman?" Vegeta said resting his hand on her shoulder.

Bulma spun around and leapt at Vegeta who only just managed to catch her in time as she'd surprised him so much.

Bulma sobbed happily into his arms just managing to get out "Oh, Vegeta I thought I'd never see you again!" once she'd calmed down.

Vegeta held her as she cried into his arms. Normally in front of other people he wouldn't have given her a second glance but he'd missed her so much and if he let her go now she'd collapse.

Bulma finally pulled her self together and looked up into his dark eyes.

His eyes were full of affection, longing, hurt, love and betrayal.

"Vegeta what's wrong?" Bulma asked concerned.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# *#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

END OF CHAPTER 11. TBC. PLEASE REVIEW. THANKS. LUV XENNIE.B