Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Moments of Confession ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: DBZ was created by Akira Toriyama. No money was made in the production of this fanwork.
 
Moments of Confession
By LadyLark
 
oOo
 
“Mom. I'm gay.”
 
“I know, dear. Would you hand me the 3/8 inch socket wrench?” Bulma said from under the belly of the time machine waving her hand vaguely at the toolbox by her feet.
 
Trunks blinked at her response but still rummaged around until he found the right tool and handed it to her. “Didn't you hear what I just said, Mom? I'm gay!”
 
Bulma slid out from under the machine and fixed Trunks with a stern look. “I've known you were gay for a very long time, young man. The tent in your trousers when you looked at Gohan was proof enough.”
 
“Mo-om!” Trunks exclaimed, a deep blush spreading across his cheeks.”
 
“What? I'm your mother, not a nun. And I think Gohan's kinda cute myself.”
 
“I didn't want to know that Mom!”
 
“And I didn't want to know that my son was attracted to my best friend's son. But we don't always get what we want.” She went back to her work on the time machine. “So, what are you doing to do about it?”
 
“Nothing, for now. I just wanted to let you know.”
 
“Okay. So now I know. Can you hand me the Phillips screwdriver?”
 
oOo
 
AN: Written for the February drabble challenge on Mediaminer. Obviously this is set in the future timeline.