Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Grandpa's a Ghost ❯ You Get What You Deserve ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: HI EVERYONE!! I AM BACK!!! Ain't ya all just so happy? *Crickets chirp* *sweat drops* Okay maybe not... Anyway, I don't really have much to say in this author's note except, at the request of Mega_Gotenks and Flameboy, there will be less Japanese in the story, even though I think that it adds to the storyline. But I have no idea if that was a flame or not. But oh well! Flames are welcome, so, it don't really matter!

Thank you for all of the reviews! This is so cool! I have almost 80! That is so cool! Thank you all!

This chapter is a short one and mainly Goten's punishment. Oh, and to TD Master, the legendary Super Saiya-jin will appear in the next chapter, so don't worry!!

Also, there may be some confusion about why Trunks can see Bardock too, so I'll explain. If you've seen the movie 'The Santa Claus' starring Tim Allen, you'll understand this better. In the movie, an elf girl says that seeing isn't believing, but that believing is seeing. So if Trunks believed that Bardock was a Ghost and standing next to him, he could see him. And that's why!

And I realize the quote is the same as the story title, but I couldn't come up with a better quote!

Disclaimer: I don't own DragonBall Z! But I do own the right to say that I don't own the rights to own DragonBall Z! *gets blank stares* *laughs nervously* The story idea does belong to Burenda though.

My Grandpa's A Ghost

(You Get What You Deserve)

You get what you deserve...

Goten sighed.

"This ain't fair! I wanna go out and train!" Goten whined as he fell onto his back on his bed. His punishment was one day of solid confinement to his room. And that meant no training with his father, no T.V., no phone, and, worst of all, no sparring with Trunks-kun. Luckily Goku had talked Chi-Chi into only one day of punishment, otherwise he would have been in here for who knows how long.

"Hey, you brought this upon yourself ya know!" Bardock told him as he floated on his back with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed. "You shouldn't have told Trunks 'bout me. And you should be happy that you didn't get the same punishment that he did."

Goten had to smile at that. Trunks had it far, FAR worse than he did! Trunks had one day of being stuck in the gravity room with Vegeta with the gravity at 600 times earth's normal gravity and he couldn't go Super Saiya-jin (Vegeta wanted it higher but Bulma wouldn't let him). Not only that, but Trunks had another day of cleaning ALL of Capsule Corp. Goten laughed at that thought. Trunks would probably just stuff everything in the closet!

Goten sighed again as his smile faded.

"Why did you tell him about me anyway?" Bardock asked, landing on the ground and staring at Goten.

Goten sat up.

"Well, I needed Bulma-sans dragon radar and Trunks' help, Grandpa."

Bardock raised an eyebrow.

"What'd ya need his help with?"

Goten bit his bottom lip and looked down at his bed.

"Well..." Goten started, but didn't finish because something interrupted him. Both of them turned their heads toward the window. There was Goku, tapping on the window.

Goten, happy for an excuse for not answering the question, ran to the window and opened it.

"'Tousan!" Goten screamed in a hushed whisper. "What are you doing? Weren't you gonna train?"

"I'm taking a break. So how's the punishment going?" Goku asked, looking around the room.

Goten sighed.

"Boring."

Goku let out a small laugh. "That's what I thought! Just think that you'll get to train and play all you want tomorrow!"

Goten closed his eyes and nodded.

"Yup!" He laughed.

"GOTEN-CHAN! YOU BETTER NOT BE TALKING TO YOUR FATHER!!!" Chi-Chi's voice boomed from downstairs.

Bardock, Goku, and Goten all sweat dropped.

"G-Goten... Your mother is coming..." Bardock told him, getting a little nervous. He still wasn't used to her screaming and she kinda scared him at times.

"Uh-oh!" The father and son said in unison.

"I-I've gotta go Goten! Or we're both dead meat!" Goku said starting to back away from the window.

Goten nodded.

"Okay, 'Tousan! Oh, and thanks for only giving me one day of punishment!" Goten laughed, waving.

Goku waved back as he got further away from the house.

"You're welcome! And rest up! We're training as Super Saiya-jins tomorrow!" Goku called before he got out of site.

Goten quickly shut the window and ran over to his bed just as Chi-Chi threw open the door.

"Goten-chan! Who were you talking to?"

"Um, I wasn't talking. I was just- I was just-" Goten started, mentally searching for an answer to finish the sentence. Suddenly, he saw Bardock next to Chi-Chi making little signs for Goten to help answer.

"I was just singing..." Bardock shook his head 'no'. "Writing a play..." No. "Reading...." Bardock gave his head three big nods. "READING! I was just reading!"

"Really? Well, that's just so cute! My little Goten-chan is learning how to read!" Chi-Chi giggled.

Goten and Bardock sweat dropped.

"You're such a good boy Goten-chan!" Chi-Chi said, giving Goten a hug.

"Does that mean that my punishment it off?!" Goten asked when she let him go.

"NOT BY A LONG SHOT MISTER!" Chi-Chi yelled before she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Goten groaned and fell onto the bed again.

"So, Goten-chan, I have a question for you."

"Hai, Grandpa?"

"What did your father mean by Super Saiya-jin?"

~*~

A/N: There it is! Told ya that it was short! The next chapter will be out soon because I am just starting to get over a long case of writers block! Thank you again for all of the reviews!!

Story Advertising

The next advertised story is called 'Set In Stone' By E-chan, and it's really cute!! So go read, even though Bardock-sama isn't in it! Goku and Goten make a wish and get thrown into the past. But there is a revolution taking place on Vegeta-sei; Goku and Goten get caught in the middle! How will they get back home