Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ First Blood ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
First Blood

Note Hope you like my last chapter, I’m sure you’ll like this one as well. At least I hope you do any way. Again I do not own dbz blah blah you heard it before. Actually I only really own a blender. I like smoothies so I went out and bought a blender. I’m rambling sorry lol anyway enjoy!

Bulma’s Point of View

“Dinner’s ready.”

He had said with a smug smirk upon his face. I have a feeling that his smirk maybe more dangerous than Coney’s smile. I have a feeling that this man knew just how dangerous it could be.

Jeremy is still kneeling on the ground while I slowly make my way towards them. I may not have liked Jeremy that much but I didn’t want him to die too. Losing Coney was enough to haunt my nightmares for the rest of my apparent eternity. If Jeremy died as well I think the shock might actually make me lose my mind. And I do believe there are enough crazy vampires in this world, it would just be upsetting to add to the count.

I stop just a few feet away from Jeremy and his captor. I don’t want to get to close but how am I going to help Jeremy. I suppose I should have thought of that before I started towards them in the first place.

Real smart Bulma.

I look toward Jeremy to see if he had been hurt. He’s lucky he didn’t even have a scratch on him; just a whole lot of snot. I look back up to the man.

“Let him go.” Three simple words that just made me look like an idiot. Why on earth would he let go. My mouth and my brain are apparently no longer communicating with each other. Which means everything that has come out of my mouth was just a whole lot of stupid.

“As you wish.”

“Huh.”

And before I knew it the man had slit Jeremy’s throat and let him go.

I ran towards the fallen Jeremy who was now squirming on the ground. I ran to help him; to save him if I could. But while I was running to his rescue I noticed how delicious all that blood looked. It looked so tasty.

“No!”

Slowly I start to back away from the dying form of Jeremy. Away from him and away from all his blood. So much blood. And before I knew it I was walking towards him again. I couldn’t fight the urge. I needed to have Jeremy’s blood. It was painful how much the need for his blood was.

Jeremy looked at me and smiled through the rag in his mouth, his eyes sparkling with hope. He thought I was coming to his rescue. At first so had I but it had changed the second that red liquid had left his skin. I was hungry now. The need was growing I could feel it. I don’t know what look was on my face but it made Jeremy scream; he was terrified of me, like I was a monster. Oh that’s right I am a monster now aren’t I? Looking at Jeremy’s face I was certain that I was right.

I got onto my knees and began to crawl towards Jeremy. Then eventually I sat beside him in a pool of his warm blood. I’m sorry. I thought while I began to gorge myself in the ripped flesh of his neck. I’m sorry. It just doesn’t seem to make up for what I was doing but what else could I have thought. I was drinking the blood out of my best friend Coneys boyfriend Jeremy.

I felt the warmth leave his body. I laid down beside his still figure and watched the light leave his eyes. I watched Jeremy die while liking my lips that were stained with his blood.


Dinners ready the monster had said.

Those two words were what Jeremy had heard.

Before I killed him.


Note: I know sad right. Well it is a sad story in a way, but anyway more to come hope you enjoy.