Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ End of the Transformation ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


End Of the Transformation



Thank you for waiting so patiently for this chapter. But I hope you enjoy it and please review!! Let me know what you think. Any ideas. Or just praise. I accept all!!



Bulmas Point of View



Okay there’s only one thing I would like to know right now; how in the hell did I forget how to walk? I didn’t even know it was possible to forget such a thing. Did I lose brains cells when my body shut down? Did it even shut down? To confusing. So I’ll just stand yeah that’s what I’ll do, hm that may be the only thing I can do.

I had heard myself gasp before I realized that I was doubling over in pain. For a second there I didn’t even realize that I had fallen to the ground which I am becoming so acquainted with. Gah! This better not be what I have to deal with for the next eternity. I don’t think they have enough Midol to help these cramps. Would Midol work for an entire body? Ah! I can’t even ponder at this point. My body it hurts so bad. It’s moving; it’s shifting. I can hear my bones popping and forming and twisting and breaking and doing anything and everything that would cause me as much pain as possible.

So much pain; it hurts so badly. Every part of my body is trembling from the pain. I’m trying to breath but I can’t. My breath is caught in my throat and my lungs are screaming at me, they need air but I can’t give them what they want. My heart is thumping so loud my entire body is pulsing. My body start’s to spasm on the cold hard ground. It’s getting worse the pain is horrible. That’s all there is now. I can feel my eyes are open but I can’t see anything. I can feel my body moving but I have no control and the convulsions are getting worse and worse. Oh god the pain just make it go away, too much, there’s too much pain. I feel as though I am going to explode. I can feel my organs and bones pushing against my skin trying to leave my body. So much pain. It feels like someone or something is trying to tear itself out of my body. God! Stop it please stop the pain. Please! Please.... just STOP.


Nothing. Not even grey.


I just feel nothing.






I can’t feel the pain anymore. I can’t feel my body; everything is just numb. I can’t see. I can’t feel. I can’t breathe. The only thing I can do is hear a buzzing noise in my ear like static from a radio that has been trapped inside of my brain. I can’t even feel the ground anymore. This nothing is frightening and relaxing. I’m trying to decide if I prefer this or the pain. Pain or nothing. Wow; I never thought that I would be wondering if I preferred pain over anything. But this isn’t anything. It’s nothing. I don’t even know if you could call this existing. Can you exist without feeling. Or are you just nothing as well?

Thump.

What the hell was that?

Thump.

Again what is that feeling?

Oh it’s my heart. I can feel my heart beating inside of my chest. I can’t believe I didn’t remember how it felt to have a heartbeat

Now my vision is clearing, the blackness is fading away. I can see. I can feel; I can move. I’m existing.

Raising myself from the ground like Frankenstein’s bride. The only thought that comes to mind really is “Yes! I Live!”

I’m standing and I feel so different. My body did change, from what I can see I’ve toned in all the places that I wanted to when I was alive. Wow to all the woman around the world just die and become the living dead and you’ll get the body you’ve always been dreaming of. Fair enough right?

“Okay now let’s see if we know where we are.”

Hm so now I am no longer in a cemetery, that’s a plus. But I don’t recognize were I am. All I see are trees. I don’t remember there being any tree’s near the beach. Yeah I’m pretty sure there was only water sand and that stupid dune I tripped down. Yup definitely don’t remember any trees.

“Well might as well see where I am” With that said I start to walk toward a clearing. A sound. Stopping I realize that what I’m hearing is sobbing; and of course it is coming from the clearing. Quietly I make my way toward the clearing, making sure that I am out of site behind a bush I look and find Jeremy kneeling on the grass, weeping, red faced with snot flowing over the cloth in his mouth.

“Jeremy!” I scream

I started running towards him, to help him but then stopped and realize that there was a man behind Jeremy. The man with hair like a black flame and eyes darker than coal. The man smirked and said only two words.

“Dinner’s ready.”




Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it took forever. And hopefully it won’t take forever to get the next chapter out! Peace and review. Please review. I love reviews they make me smile.