Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ Memories Of The Transformation ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Memories of the Transformation

Thank you for waiting! I hope you like the chapter please review. Again I accept all. Praise Me Dammit! Again thanks to AngelsRebellion.

Vegeta’s Point of View.

While the woman begins her final transformation I set of into the forest to collect her the first blood I had saved. Gliding through the trees as though I was one with the land I make my way quickly to be sure that I will be back before her transformation ends. I pick up my pace and than sense an oh to familiar presence. Again!

“What do you want now Kakkarot?” I ask with a snarl, my usual welcome.

“I hoped you wouldn’t notice me.” Kakkarot replied with an annoying grin on his face.

“Of course I would notice you, you idiot. I’ve told you the other day I’ve known you for far too long not to be able to tell when you are near.”

“I guess you’re right.”

“Why did you come see me, you should be fetching your woman her first blood.”

“The transformations always reminds me of when I had turned, I couldn’t watch it so I came this way to pick up the first blood when I sensed you, so I just decided to say hi.” He said finishing with yet another one of his annoying grins and a laugh.

“You are still being bothered by the transformation Kakkarot?”

Kakkarot nodded in response

“Fine you may accompany me but be silent I have no intention of comforting you.”

Kakkarot nodded his head again signifying that he was fine with the arrangement.

We said nothing more on our way to the first bloods.

Transformation has always bothered Kakkarot. He is the only one of us who are young enough to remember the pain of the transformation and those of us that remember going through the transformation know that we had gone through a great deal of pain; but it has been long forgotten by our bodies. Kakkarot seems to have been traumatized and remembers his transformation like it was fresh whenever he witnesses a transformation of another. Like his body still can feel the incredible pain through another. I pity him, just a little that he was traumatized so severely.

I had watched Kakkarot’s transformation. He had one of the worst transformations I had ever seen. It was actually painful to watch; but since my master Darius had watched, I to had watched. When we had transformed Kakkarot he was at the time a simple farm boy. Kakkarot and I had formed a kind of friendship over the time he had become one of us. He had proved to be a great man and even though his intellect was lacking he proved to be able to understand how to survive in our clan.

I began to ponder about my late master. Darius had been a great leader and mentor. And still to this day I respect and admire what he had done for me; and for his people. I only wish to one day live up to his former glory. He had been a conqueror of lands. One of the original 6 princes of darkness. He was also my savior. I let these thoughts fade away leaving only a small amount of sorrow within me. But it is no longer time to morn. Walking towards the first blood I prepare for events to come.

Out of nowhere I find myself asking “Kakkarot am I a good prince?”

Kakkarot looked more shocked than when he found out he was dead. “Yeah of course Vegeta why do you ask?”

“No reason Kakkarot.”

Kakkarot understood that we had finished talking so he left with a nod which I return.
I than make my way back to the opening, first blood over my shoulder.

“I wonder how she will react to her first blood.” I laugh to myself while I rush through the forest towards the clearing. The curiosity of her reaction motivated me to forget my sorrow and move faster towards the location where I had planned she have her first blood.

I land with the first blood before me. Waiting I eventually hear her. Her transformation has finally been completed. She is now walking toward me and I cannot resist the smirk that slips onto my face.

This should be interesting; first blood always is.

I know it was short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I hope you enjoyed! Review, I demand reviews!!