Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ Living Like The Undead ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Living like the Undead


Note: Thank you so much if you still have the interest in my story than I will still have the interest in writing it!! I was very scared writing this after sending out the last chapter. I hope I didn’t displease anyone with the last chapter I had never written anything intense before. But read and enjoy!! O and the whole I do not own DBZ yahdda yhadda yhadda.

Bulma’s Point of View

An unbearable ache swept throughout my body over the days following my transformation. It would fade away for a few hours than come back full force bringing with it cold sweats and piercing pains. But my physical pain is numb compared to the pain of my mind. My thoughts were only on my now deceased friend.

The friend I had killed. The friend I had murdered. The friend who’s soul I had saved only by removing it from the shell that had kept her to this world. Where she could have lived a long happy life if fate had been kinder. Coney could be going through the same pain I have been feeling. She could be transforming into a damned creature born from the sins of shadowed demons.

Coney always hated the dark; I don’t think she would have liked an eternity in it. Even looking at the color red made her squirm. I would have paid big money to see her reaction if she was told she had to drink blood for the rest of her eternal life. I feel a smile slip onto my face as I pictured it in my mind. Pain. No more smiling. Turning to my side I clutch my side and begin to dry heave. Any form of substances has been drained from my body long ago.

The world felt numb around me. Passing time seemed to stand still. What lay in front of my eyes was nothing but grey.

Grey. That’s how my life felt right now. I didn’t like it. Life has always been dark or light. Grey felt wrong somehow. Grey was like existing without emotion. It felt like nothing at all. Just existing . That’s how I felt at this moment. I was existing. I wasn’t living I was only there.

Was I even breathing?

Was I even really alive?

And when in hell did I become so gosh darn depressing. Was that part of being the dead that you had to be depressed for the rest of eternity? If so this was going to be one sad eternity I had awaiting me. Does this mean I have to start listening to emo music? Gee with that to look forward to I really am starting to get depressed. Well at least I’m still sarcastic; I guess dying doesn’t change that.

I wonder what it will be like living like the undead. I’ve always been into vampire movies and novels. I wonder if my life will be like them. Although they all had their different views of the dark race I wonder which is going to be most accurate.

I wonder how I will look like with fangs.

Vegeta’s point of view

The womans thoughts keep entering into my mind. I had never imagined that someone could contemplate so much to themself. I begin to build up a barrier to keep out her conversation with herself out of my head.

“Much better; I thought I was about to be driven insane.”

It appears her transformation is almost complete; I will have to prepare that meal I have been saving for her.

Vegeta watched the blue haired girl from afar. She was doing much better than he had imagined. She had not once screamed or wept like the others had. She just laid there and endured the inner battle.

Vegeta knew from experience that it was a painful transition to go from the living to the undead. Your body shifts and adapts to its new form. Shifting bones ripping tissue and muscle to build up stronger and more physically superior muscles and tissue that help increase stamina and strength.

The woman was now attempting to stand on her newly acquired muscled legs. "I wonder how well she will deal with the final transformation."

Smirking Vegeta jumped out of the tree he had been posted on and began to stroll over to the tumbling woman. “I suppose I should assist her. But first I must go and get her meal. ”


Authors note: I hope you enjoyed. I am so sorry about the wait. I was real busy with school and work and family for Christmas not to mention applying to college. Any who stay tuned it shouldn’t take too long for me to get the next chappy up. Please Review!! It does inspire me to work hard!!