Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ How it all began at a Party ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

How It All Began At A Party.

Note from the author: This is the first time I have ever written a fanfiction so please be kind and if you have any suggestions whatsoever I would be glad to consider them. Also I do not own any Character of the DBZ series so please do not sue me I’m broke!!

I am at my first; and soon to be last high school party of my life. I look around John Cordons house where the party is taking place. It’s a big fancy house with ugly yellow curtains and a bar where most of the population has gathered. The house is decorated with cheap streamers that I had seen earlier that day at the dollar store. I had bought a small hanky there, I had a feeling I would need it the moment I seen it, maybe that’s women intuition or something.

I’ve hated parties ever since my fifth birthday. That night my childhood friend Danielle was kidnapped. I never really got over it. Anyway now I have another excuse for my hatred; like being the only thing that happens at these parties is a bunch of teenagers making out and the consumption of chips and cheap beer. The only reason I’m at this stupid party is because of my friend Coney; she wanted me try and meet some guy. I suppose she thinks this will help me become more open in a strange way, or maybe it’s a normal way and I’m just a weird person who doesn’t know how to survive the teenage lifestyles. So in the end I went with her and her boyfriend Jeremy; not that I planned on actually meeting someone but just to keep her happy. What are best friends for but to tag along while your best friend makes out with her ugly boyfriend. I smirk at my own joke; I bet Jeremy wouldn’t have found it so funny.

I stand looking for a place to sit down but all the furniture had apparently become make-out central. There didn’t seem to be any other vacant areas to sit not even the floor since I just saw two teens roll across it. Maybe if I scheduled a sitting time I’ll be able to rest on the sofa as soon as the slobbering couple who are currently occupying it check into a room at the nearest roach motel. How could they all do that I must not be a teen, I think I went straight from child to adult and missed the whole hormonal stage of life, thank you God! As soon as I seen a condom fly over my head I decided on leaving that area of the house and go into the kitchen for some non alcoholic punch; at least I hope non alcoholic.

Just as I spotted a bug swim across the punch bowl my friend Coney walked up to me. Coney is very pretty with her Reese Witherspoon blonde hair and bay watch body. Not like me with my abnormal teal hair, cerulean eyes and my hour glass curves that no matter what people say I will always hate…. It’s hard to find nice pants when you have curves.

Coney smiles the ‘smile’ at me which means something bad is going to happen. That ‘smile’ always meant that something bad would happen; like the time we had that blackout that surprisingly only blacked out my house, or the time me and Coney were mowing the lawn and the ride able lawn mower went crazy and chased me and Coney down the street, Coney and I survived but my new shoes weren’t so lucky seeing that they fell off my feet and into ‘the mouth of the monster’ so to speak. Things like that always happen right after Coney smiles that ‘smile’. What it has in store for us now I do not wish to find out.
Coney and her evil smile of doom began to speak, I shiver waiting to see if what she says can help me think of ways to protect us from the future the smile had in store.

“I heard there was this great party down on the beach, can we go; please...”

I hate when Coney begs it sounds like a child who had just lost their mother, asking the smallest of things, I just can’t say no to her; I really should work on that; practice with a mirror “No” . But right now she won; at least I carry a portable first aid kit with me whenever I’m around her; I know it sounds weird but if you went through what I had to because of a smile you’d be doing weird things like this too, it’s just good to be prepared.

“I guess since you’re my ride.” I said rolling my eyes to show her I didn’t want to go, but Coney went off into her own little world that I am happy to not be in; I have a feeling there would be a lot of pink there and I am more a black and purple kinda girl. Coney squealed and bounced up and down; usually this would embarrass me but since everyone else at the party was to occupied to notice it didn’t.

“No swimming, you could get eaten by sharks, or electrified by an eel, and wear your sandals there could be a snake or a scorpion waiting to sting someone.” I say, now noticing how paranoid I truly am. Coney looks at me with a crooked smile.

“O.K... If you say so?”

It’s hard being so cautious all the time. But if I didn’t take care of Connie I’m sure some unnatural disaster would demolish her.

Coney walks towards the door while I struggle to get my jacket out from underneath the couple on the couch.

“Um... Could you just let me get my jacket?”

No response.

Hey! Whore couple on the couch you mind stop drooling for a moment and letting me get my jacket!”

The guy at the bottom of the unusual tangle of limbs looks up at me and smirks.

“Well there doll face, you seem tense why don’t you loosen up a little.”

I felt my eye twitch as he pushed the girl to the side; like a rag doll and opened up his arms in what I believe to be an invitation.

“Not interested I just want my jacket.”
I don’t have a lot of patience, and I’m not the best person to piss off and by the way who says doll face nowadays; loser!

He smiles up at me with his dark brown eyes, and then he reaches his hand up to grab my ass. He’s dead. Just as he began to caress my thigh I grabbed his arm and twisted it painfully behind his back, I then kick him in his lower spin making him fly down into the floor. As all this is happening I fail to notice the swarm of people that had gathered to watch ‘the woman fight back’.

The ass grabbing man whore stumbles up to his feet, I watch as he begins to run towards me. He swings his fist only to be blocked by my forearms; this stuns him, which gave me enough time to swing my fist upward into his gut making him bend down in pain, giving me the best chance to slam my elbow down on that back of his neck which forces him to the ground. He quickly recovers and lunges towards me again. I threw my fist up and struck his chin, I could feel his blood flowing down my fist. While I look down towards the now fallen Casanova I grab my jacket which still lay awaiting its rescuer.

Beeeppp... I can hear a vehicles horn coming from outside. Oh, yeah the beach. During the whole fiasco I forgot all about going to the beach. I took one last look at my fallen victim and said “See ya lata’ doll face.”

I walked in victory towards the door smiling while I hear the cheers coming from my fans. Guess parties aren’t all bad. I smirk while I jump into Jeremy’s pickup. “What took you so long?” Coney asks me; the only reply they got was me laughing hysterically.

Note from the author: I hope you enjoyed the first little bit I assure you that it will be getting better; please review cause I would really like to know what you all think!! Be kind.