Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ Fictional Encounters ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fictional Encounters.


Note from the author: I do not own any character of DBZ blah blah blah please no charging me. Here’s chapter two hope you enjoy please review!! Special thanks to my beta (guru) AngelsRebellion.

I look out the window of Jeremy’s pickup watching how each light post we passed made streams of light appear in the window while we drove by. We had just gotten out of town and were now on our way to the beach.

Looking down to the floor of Jeremy’s pickup I see my first aid kit, now feeling reassured that everything can be taken care of I look outside to see that Jeremy had turned into the gravel parking lot.

Coneys turned towards me and smiled which reminded me that since we didn’t get in a car accident on the way there then there was going to be an accident on the beach. Unbuckling myself I see that Coney and Jeremy were already out of the pickup and on their way down to the beach. “Thanks for waiting.” Sighing, and now wishing that I had said I’d like to go home instead of tagging along. At least that way they couldn’t ditch me.

I put on my sandals and grabbed my kit. Looking into the front seat I see that Coney and Jeremy had forgotten to put on their sandals in their rush. I lean over the front seat to grab them. I than open my car door and step outside. I have a bad feeling about this.

Feeling a slight chill of paranoia I decide that instead of high-jacking the truck and high-tailing it out of there, that I should grab my jacket put it on and follow my friend down to the shore and make sure that she hasn’t broken anything yet.

Covering my now goose bumped arms I decide it is time to descend to the beach.

While I walk over the sand dune I see Coney and Jeremy dancing around a huge fire pit with a bunch of darkly dressed teens. “Great my friend joined a cult.” My mother always said that sarcasm was my second language if not first.

While walking down the sand dune I trip over a discarded beer bottle and began stumbling to the bottom. Landing in a swearing heap I scream in frustration.

“Damn it all to Hell!”

I feel the blood rushing to my head, and I begin to imagine steam flowing out my ears while I scream in anger.
“To bad I can’t just mysteriously combust right here and blow everyone here into scattered pieces of limbs.” I begin to imagine it and a toothy smile slowly creeps onto my face.

“Now that would be interesting...” says a voice from behind. The voice is husky, scary and yet alluring; I turn around in a daze to see the carrier. But when I turned around I seen nothing but the same boring dunes I had stumbled over just moments ago.

“Weird.”

It must have been my imagination. Putting that aside I turn to see that the party had turned into some sort of sacrificing ritual of clothing. I see a brunette begin to throw in articles of her many layers of her black attire then one after another the creeps in black threw in different odds and ends into the pit of fire. I see Coney and Jeremy had joined in and threw in an article of clothing as well. Coney then threw in a beer making the flame erupt into the air. I watch the fire dancing with the wind it was strange but exotic and inviting all the same.
From the corner of my eye I see a blur that startles me. Blinking, I avert my eyes from the fire and to the now screaming teenagers. Figures fell from the sky like a plague, falling on the people below.

I turn towards Coneys screams to see one of the figures on her. It growled animalistically; I look closely and see the creatures face; what I saw appeared to be a man, until I saw the long fangs extend from its mouth.

“Coney!”

I began to run towards it, ready to defend my friend as crazy as that sounds but just as soon as I began to run I had stopped, but not by choice. Looking up I see the most terrifying and handsome face. I look into my captors demonic eyes and then everything seemed to fade away into a black abyss.

How was I to know that Coneys smile would mean the end of our lives. There was no chance that my kit could save us it wasn’t equipt to deal with vampires.

Note from the author: Hope you enjoyed chapter two hope you enjoy please review!!