Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story ❯ Off to Namek! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Great Super Saiyan 5: Disclaimer has taken a vacation, so I'll say it: I do not own DB, DBZ, DBGT, or any other copyrights mentioned.

Geta: Yeah, what he said. Anyway, in this chapter in my life, we go to Namek. Go figure, huh?

Tolone: Yeah. Oh, and Geta and his family belong to TGSS5. That includes me!

TGSS5: I'm not very creative about names, so I ripped Tolone and another (future) character's names from Xenogears. Names are the same, but characters are completely different. I don't think that's copyright infringement... is it? But we're getting off subject. Let the chapter commence!

-----------------------

"___": Speech (duh) and quotes
*___*: Thoughts
CAPS: Signs and Geta's shirts
'___': Other writing and quotes in speech
italics : Flashbacks

-----------------------
Chapter 5
Off to Namek!

Goku spent a few days recovering before someone slipped him a Senzu. Geta and Tolone used this time to "get to know each other better." When Goku got out of the hospital, he found Geta and Tolone walking up to him... and holding hands?! "What's going on?" he asked, surprised, to say the least.

"In her terms, I'm her mate," Geta answered. "In ours, she's my wife."

Goku was stunned. "Bit of a quick turnaround, don't you think?" he asked.

"Yeah, but we'd better get to Namek. Our friends might need us," Tolone interjected. Goku and Geta looked at her in surprised approval, then nodded.

As they flew toward Capsule Corp, Geta commented, "You must've decided you liked it here, and made friends with a few of the locals." Tolone nodded, and they spent the rest of their trip thinking their own thoughts.

"There!" Goku exclaimed suddenly. The couple looked and saw a building with 'Capsule Corp' in block letters across the front. The trio landed in front of the door as Bulma rushed out.

"Hello, guys, what do you need?" she asked, showing no fear of Tolone.

"A ship. Preferably big enough for three people. Also, we need as much encapsulated food as you can spare," Geta informed her. She nodded and ran off.

Bulma shortly returned, carrying two capsules. "These are the food capsules. The ship is behind the house," she said as she handed the capsules to Geta. The Saiyans nodded and walked to the ship, then boarded the craft.

"Liftoff!" Geta exclaimed as the ship blasted off. Shortly they were in space. "Okay, where's the gravity control... Here we go. Turn it up to ten times, and push this button," he said as he altered the gravity setting. "There we go." Everyone turned to each other. "Let's spar now!"

This continued until they reached Namek, by which time they didn't even feel 100 times gravity anymore. On the last day before their arrival Goku and Tolone were getting lessons from Geta.

"To go Super Saiyan, one must either be extremely angry or fully charged and trying to become one. By 'trying to become' I mean... how should I describe it... digging for power within your body," Geta lectured. "Understand?" Goku and Tolone nodded, wondering how he knew until he said, "Now, to let you know what you're trying for, I'll demonstrate." Then he went Super Saiyan, somehow holding back to a logical level. "Now, charge up as far as you dare, then try to become Super Saiyans."

Goku and Tolone nodded and charged until they felt they would explode, then searched inside themselves for power. Almost immediately, their hair stood up and started flashing gold, shortly staying that way. Goku and Tolone looked at each other and simultaneously said, "We did it!"

Geta nodded. "Good. Now you have to work on getting to the point where you can go Super Saiyan on a moment's notice." They spent the rest of the day practicing going Super Saiyan as Geta looked on. *I hate this! This ship's gravity generator only goes to 100 times gravity.*

Then the last day of their trip ended, and they landed on Namek. Geta stepped out wearing his leather jacket, his modified "stupid people" shirt, dark blue pants, socks, and the sneakers he wore to the tournament seven years ago. Goku wore his usual orange gi, and Tolone was wearing sunglasses, a blue blouse, red sweats, black gloves, and black sneakers. "You guys catch up- I'm going to help the others, ASAP!" Geta said as he prepared to fly away. Before the others could object, he was flying off in a cloud of dust.

When he found Krillen and the boy he saw fighting Vegeta, they and Vegeta were fighting some big red-haired buffoon in the shredded remnants of a body suit. Nobody seemed to have spotted him yet, so he rushed in, sideways for the next step of his attack plan, and kneed the idiot in the left side of his jaw. As soon as everyone registered his presence Geta did a sideways inverted flip kick, followed up by an upright spin kick for added velocity. "Recoome!" two aliens, one reddish orange with long white hair and one blue and scaly, shouted in unison as Recoome flew off to crash through a cliff on another island.

A few minutes later Recoome came back, fuming at how easily he had been launched. "How dare you do that to a member of the Ginyu Force! I'm gonna kill you for that!" he shouted, completely ignoring his previous targets.

"Gotta catch me first!" Geta retorted, smirking at how well his plan was working. He was hiding his ki at the moment, so nobody knew just how strong he was.

Recoome laughed at that, then turned to his friends and said, "Hey Jeice, give me a reading of this guy's power level!"

The orangish one, apparently Jeice, tapped a button on his scouter repeatedly, then finally said, "He doesn't seem to have one- he doesn't show up on the scouter!"

Recoome shrugged, then said, "All right, tough guy, let's see how well you do!" and charged as Jeice continued to try to get a reading.

Recoome tried to punch Geta repeatedly, but he dodged them all. His kicks were just as effective as his punches, which is to say not, since Geta was still dodging everything. When he started throwing ki blasts at Geta, he simply started playing multiball tennis by knocking the blasts back. Eventually Recoome got tired of the miss-and-dodge routine and stopped right in the center of the island. Geta followed suit by landing halfway to the shore. "Give up?" Geta asked.

"Of course not. I've got an attack just for speedy people like yourself- it's called the Recoome Bomber," Recoome said. Then he crouched down and held his arms diagonally so his knuckles almost touched the ground. Then Geta ran over and put his hands on Recoome's chest. "Wha- AAAAAAAAAH!" Recoome screamed as Geta blasted him to pieces.

"That was a little extreme, Geta," Goku commented. He and Tolone had just arrived and he was glaring at Geta disapprovingly.

"Actually, the idiot probably deserved it by the time he got it. And anyway, Vegeta probably would have killed him anyway, so I just decided to save time," Geta said, justifying his action. A second later he was wearing a scouter and Jeice was blinking repeatedly. "Hmm... this doesn't feel too bad. Obviously made for comfort," he commented.

"Hey! How'd you get my scouter?" Jeice demanded. "Give it back!"

"Care to have fun with them, Tolone?" Looking towards Jeice and the blue alien in as evil a manner as he could, which wasn't very, Geta continued, "Saiyan style, of course." While he was talking, Goku was giving Senzus to the boy, Krillen, and even Vegeta.

"Sure," Tolone replied, smirking. She walked forward and called to the remaining members of the Ginyu Force, "You think you can beat me? I kinda doubt it, weaklings." She didn't go into a fighting stance, though, just stood there smirking at them.

"Why you-" Jeice shouted, forgetting about his scouter.

"How dare you!" the blue one yelled simultaneously.

"Tolone! What do you think you're doing? You don't stand a chance!" Vegeta exclaimed. Tolone's response was simple: she just raised her power to the maximum and blasted the blue creature's scouter. "Um... nevermind," Vegeta said in shock.

"Burter! Hurricane Attack!" Jeice called out, posing for some idiotic reason.

"No one can withstand the power of the Hurricane!" Burter, the blue thing, replied, also posing.

The two idiots started flying around Tolone, leaving trails of their respective colors. Eventually Jeice flew directly at Tolone, but she dodged at lightning speed and returned to her original position so quickly it would seem to someone weaker than Tolone and Goku's power and Geta's apparent power that he went right through her. Eventually, when they were coming from opposite directions, she held one hand out in each of their directions, said, "Goodbye!" and blasted them both at the same time. Their screams were cut short by their disintegration.

Then Tolone lowered her ki to nearly-invisible levels, and Geta followed suit and also stopped hiding his ki. Goku was already at that level and so did not need to lower it. After a few minutes a purple creature with large horns coming from the sides of his head arrived, demanding, "What happened to the rest of my force?"

"They're dead," Tolone answered frankly. "And you're next, Ginyu."

After scanning Tolone, Ginyu said, "Don't bother hiding your power. I can hide mine too, so you might as well show me your best."

Tolone simply smirked. "How about we get warmed up first?" she asked before matching Ginyu's power.

Ginyu shrugged. "Why not?" Then they started fighting, but Geta wasn't paying much attention since he was trying to catch hold of a memory regarding this guy. Eventually Ginyu stopped and said, "Well, I'm warmed up, so show me your real power."

"Okay, here we go," Tolone said as she started powering up.

Ginyu locked his scouter on her and smiled at the rising level until... "Gah! 50,000?! And still going?"

"That ain't the half of it!" Tolone said as she continued revealing more power.

"80,000?! You're pretty good!" Ginyu said shortly afterwards.

"I'm not even half done yet!" Tolone countered. "HAAAAAA!"

A short time later Ginyu said, "Oh, no... 122,000?! I'm only 3000 stronger than that! And... she's... still... GOING?!"

Geta finally remembered what was up with this guy. "Tolone! Finish him off quick! He's a body snatcher!"

Goku looked at him. "How do you know that?"

Geta glared back. "Would you believe me if I said I saw it on TV?"

Goku blinked. "No."

"Then you wouldn't believe when I saw it either."

Their conversation was interrupted when Ginyu dove screaming back-first into the ocean, shortly emerging from a mountain with a large boulder, which he threw at Tolone. She simply erected a barrier just long enough to shatter the rock. Then she resumed powering up. After locking again, Ginyu said, "Impossible! 180,000?! And she's STILL going?" Indeed, Tolone WAS still going, right up until she reached her maximum, minus Super Saiyan. "300,000? Astonishing... incredible!" Ginyu said in shock. "You must be a... a... A SUPER SAIYAN!"

"Yup. Now, then... DIE!" Tolone said, heeding Geta's advice by blasting Ginyu with enough ki to kill him twice. When the smoke cleared, she turned to Geta and asked, "Now, then, just how did you find out he was a body snatcher?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you," Geta answered.

-----------------------

TGSS5: Okay, next chapter is gonna be us versus Frieza. Also, Frieza's stronger in this timeline. Why? 'Cuz I said so.

Geta: Also, we'll leave Namek and go to some other planet.

Goku: Don't give it away!

Geta: At least I didn't say who won.

Goku: Oh, yeah, one last thing: PORUNGA!

TGSS5: All this and more (maybe) next chapter: Evil Tyrant! (didn't wanna call it Dragon or Frieza... or both)