Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Story ❯ Raditz and Tolone ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Great Super Saiyan 5: I've decided to stick with the 3rd person POV. This chapter in my life will show Goku and Piccolo versus Raditz, and me (below max) versus Tolone. But before that crap, I have to disclaim.

Disclaimer: The Great Super Saiyan 5 only owns everyday things, NO SHOWS!

TGSS5: By the way, I stay away 'venting' quite a while, so I'll skip to when I get back.

-----------------------

"___": Speech (duh) and quotes
*___*: Thoughts
CAPS: Signs and Geta's shirts
'___': Other writing and quotes in speech
italics : Flashbacks

-----------------------
Chapter 2
Raditz and Tolone

A barren cliff stood overlooking a forest. The ocean was visible on the horizon. Birds were singing, a gentle breeze was blowing, and it was generally a picture of peace and natural harmony.

Then the birds went quiet suddenly, sensing something strange happening nearby. That "something strange" turned out to be a man of around 20 suddenly appearing out of thin air. He was wearing one of Roshi's gis and had hair that went straight back.

The man tilted his head back to feel the breeze better and smiled slightly. Aloud, as if to himself, he said, "Ahhh, I feel better." He had been hiding his ki for years now, but now he lowered his ki to acceptable levels and turned off his "cloaking option," as he liked to call it. *It's been six years since I've been on Earth. I wonder how everyone's doing?*

After a short time the man, Geta, flew off in search of one of his old friends from the tournament. Along the way, however, a ki blast shot up and nearly took his head off. Looking down, he saw Tolone standing there with one arm raised and an evil smirk on her face. As soon as he saw her he noticed that her power had tripled since their last encounter. He smiled, hid his ki, and raised his power to match hers, just for fun. (He is a Saiyan, after all)

Meanwhile, Raditz had kidnapped Goku's son Gohan, and Goku had decided to rescue him. Suddenly, Piccolo arrived, saying, "You want to beat that alien? Then I'm coming with you. You'll need my help, I'll need your help. But don't get me wrong- after we finish with him I'll kill you, too."

Goku smiled and said, "Yeah, that's fine. Let's go." Goku called his Nimbus cloud and the duo flew off toward where Raditz was holding Gohan. "Give me back my son!" Goku demanded almost as soon as they had arrived.

"What if I don't want to? How do you two plan on making me?" Raditz replied, slightly sarcastically.

Piccolo and Goku then proceeded to take off their weighted clothes. Then Goku said, "Now we're ready for you!"

Back to Geta and Tolone...

Geta landed in front of Tolone, then started fighting by kicking at her neck. She blocked, as he had expected, and said, "You haven't made much progress, have you? Still, you're a good match for me in fighting." She then tried to punch Geta, but he blocked with the same ease she had used.

Geta decided to try the smart-ass approach: he said, "I might be a good match for you in other ways, too." Sure enough, this comment pissed Tolone off, and she began attacking him in a frenzy. As he blocked her progressively sloppy attacks he managed to find time for a pair of thoughts: *She doesn't know I'm holding back still. Boy, wouldn't that piss her off above all else if she knew?* The thought brought a small smile to his face.

Tolone suddenly stopped attacking and jumped back a ways when Geta smiled slightly. Then she smirked. "I get it now. You got me angry intentionally to make me attack without thinking, didn't you? Well, it won't work again!" Then she held one arm in front of her chest, tilted so the fingers were slightly higher than her shoulder and her elbow was even with the middle of her ribcage. She straightened her wrist and fingers, then charged her ki into the air at her fingertips. Shortly, a sword blade made of ki materialized from her fingertips. "I've been working on this attack for a while. It's called Blitz Blade!"

Tolone charged, swinging her blade to try to cut him apart from left shoulder to right hip, but Geta jumped over the attack and kicked Tolone in the back of her head, causing her to stumble forward a few steps. She managed to hang on to her "weapon," though. Then she turned around, swinging horizontally just below the shoulders. Geta managed to duck, and he took the opportunity for a gut shot. This caused Tolone to lose her attack and fall to her knees, gasping. Geta took the opportunity to start to fly away.

Tolone, however, was not about to let him leave so easily. She forced herself up, gathered all her ki in her right palm, and fired at Geta, shouting, "No you don't! BLITZ CANNON!"

Geta turned at the shout, but was too late to defend himself. As the blast ate away at his body, his last thoughts for that life were, *I hope I get wished back soon... Earth needs me if this is any indication of what's coming. I hope she doesn't find out...*

Tolone watched as her blast detonated, then as the smoke cleared, revealing... Nothing. *That was too easy... Could he have been holding back the entire time?* she thought. After careful consideration, she thought, *Yes, he had to have been. But why do I feel so empty...?* She could find no answer for that, so she headed for the highest power level on the planet. She had picked up the abilities to hide, sense, and suppress ki from the locals during the six years Geta had been missing, and she planned to use them to her advantage whenever possible.

Over to Goku, Piccolo, and Raditz...

Goku had been nearly blasted, and at the same time Piccolo had gotten his arm shot off. All three combatants landed, Goku and Piccolo on one side, Raditz on the other.

"Got any secret attacks, Goku?" Piccolo asked quietly.

"Nope. You?" Goku answered just as quietly.

"You slacker. I've invented a new move while you were away," Piccolo snarled. "I was planning on testing it out on you, but circumstances dictate otherwise."

"Yeah, but can it be performed with just one arm?" Goku countered.

"Yeah, that's no problem. It just takes me a while to charge."

"I'll buy you some time, then." Goku rushed and tried to attack Raditz as Piccolo started to charge his attack. He didn't do very well, however. For every hit he got in he took three or four. Eventually, though, Goku felt ready to try his secret weapon. He dodged behind Raditz and grabbed his tail.

Raditz looked behind himself in surprise tinged with fear. "What the-" he started.

"I'll never forget how much it hurt when someone squeezed my tail!" Goku declared, squeezing Raditz's tail. The pain sent Raditz to his knees, and Goku shouted out, "Now! Fire!"

"Please let go, Kakarot... If you do I'll leave this planet and never come back, I swear..." Raditz begged falsely.

"Don't believe him, Kakarot!" a feminine voice called out from above, but it was too late: Goku had already let Raditz's tail slip from his fingers.

As soon as Goku let go, Raditz elbowed him in the face as he was standing up. Then the armored Saiyan stomped on Goku's chest, laughing madly. "I tricked ya, didn't I? That's one of the oldest tricks in the book!" Eventually Goku's cries of pain reached Gohan in Raditz's space pod.

Goku's cries awoke a new kind of rage in Gohan, and he broke out of the pod, completely destroying it as he did so, to land on the edge of the crater he had been in. Tears fell from his furious face as he shouted, "You leave my Dad alone!" Ignoring his shouting about a power level, Gohan flew towards Raditz and headbutted him. Hard.

When Raditz recovered from the headbutt he turned back towards Gohan and demanded, "Where did you get that power, kid?"

Gohan blinked. "Uhhh... what power?" he asked, not remembering his rage.

"Why you..." Raditz growled and kicked Gohan. Shortly after that, though, Goku grabbed Raditz by the shoulders from behind and faced him toward Piccolo.

"Piccolo... I think my ribs are broken! I can't hold on very long... Blast him, NOW!" Goku called to Piccolo.

"Just a little more... There!" Piccolo said, finally removing his first two fingers from his forehead. Then he pointed those fingers at Raditz's chest and, through it, Goku's and shouted, "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!" A spiral of energy shot from his fingertips and drilled through Goku and Raditz's chests.

Raditz weakly said, "You killed him too..."

Piccolo snorted contemptuously. "He'll be back soon enough." At Raditz's surprised, though weak, grunt, Piccolo said, "With the Dragonballs, the user can get any one wish. His friends'll probably wish him back within a month."

Raditz laughed as well as he could. "You fool... This scouter acts as a communicator, too. Someone else is... already... on... his..." At that point he died.

"Great, more?" Piccolo complained. Then he looked up. "I suppose you wouldn't know what we'll be up against, would you?" he asked the woman he found there.

"Not really. I don't know who's coming," she answered. "By the way, you said the Dragonballs can grant any wish. If that's true, does it extend to reviving multiple people?"

Piccolo considered for a second. "I don't see why not. They just have to have a common circumstance."

Then, Goku's friends arrived. Krillen ran to Goku, checked him, and demanded, "Piccolo, how could you? I hope you feel satisfied now, 'cuz I'm gonna bust your face!"

"To tell the truth, I'm not satisfied in the least," Piccolo said. "By the way, there's someone coming for the Dragonballs. We'd better train to get ready for him. I'm taking the kid with me to teach him to fight." Despite their complaints, Piccolo flew away, dropping Gohan's hat, which happened to have a Dragonball on it.

"When you're ready to revive Kakarot, wish for everyone killed by a Saiyan to be revived, please," the woman in armor (Tolone) said. Privately, she thought, *What the- Why am I being this polite to these humans?*

Everyone nodded. Krillen was about to ask who she was when Kami's voice sounded from out of nowhere. "Do not revive Goku or Geta for one year. They are to receive special training from King Kai."

-----------------------

TGSS5: I know, Tolone's attack names aren't very imaginative. If you've got a better idea, leave it in a review.

Geta: Yes, I did die.

Kaerlos: What?! Two...?

TGSS5: It's my story, I can do what I want.

Geta: Yeah, what he said!

TGSS5 & Geta: KAAAMEEEHAAAMEEEHAAAAAAAAAA! *fire Kamehameha's straight up*

Geta: Why'd we just do that?

TGSS5: I dunno. Ah, well, next chapter: King Kai! Again, that IS the chapter name.