Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Never Say Goodbye ❯ Kidnap ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~~~~~~~~ <<equals>> new paragraph
********* <<equals>> new point of view
**____** <<equals>> dialouge


~*~*~Kidnap~*~*~


I walked through the halls of the colossal space ship.

**Why is there never anything to do on a voyage? It's so boring.**

I turned a corner and walked into the crowed cafeteria. Many warriors were sitting at tables playing cards or talking to their girlfriends.

**What a bunch of wussies. Wasting emotions on those dunderheads when they should be acting like real female warriors.**

I sat down at a table and put my head in my arms. I heard footsteps come toward me and stop. I looked up to see Radditz smirking down at me.

**Back off Radditz, go bother someone else.**

**I'm bored. So you're going to fight me.**

**Why should I listen to you? You're not the Prince.**

I stood up and walked past him.

**You're just afraid to loose.**

I stopped and turned back. I smirked then kept walking.

**I'm afraid that I might hurt you so you can't challenge anybody anymore. Poor Radditz. Just because I'm a female and younger than you doesn't give you the right to try and start fights. At least I have to decency not to every five seconds.**

I then turned the corner and left him standing there, to be humiliated by the others.

**He should know I always beat him in an argument whenever he starts it.**

I chuckled to myself and turned down another hallway. I was one of the top female fighters of the saiyan race. I was well valued by the King and his family. But there always seemed like there was something missing in my life, like there was a space in my heart that wasn't filled. I walked into my quarters and picked up a remote. I pushed the button and the screen in front of me flickered on. A picture of a large green landscape was displayed. A pair of teenagers appeared as they ran across the field. I looked closely at the boy. He had wild black hair that stuck out in all directions and same colored eyes. He looked to be my age but something about him told me he wasn't an ordinary male. The couple sat on the ground and kissed. I felt a wave of jealousy come over me.

**I didn't even know this guy, what was with me?**

Just then I felt a strong energy enter the room. I turned off the machine and turned to see Nappa standing in the doorway.

**Why must you sneak around like that? It creeps me out.**

**Sorry, but I came to tell you were going to be landing on Planet Vegeta in about four days.**

**Alright, thanks.**

He smiled then left. Ever since I was orphaned, Nappa had always been sort of a big brother to me. Looking out for me and training me to be the warrior I had become. I turned the screen back on to see that guy again. But he wasn't there. I flipped around trying to find him. Finally I located him; he was standing outside a house with the same girl. They were talking to a very tall and large man. By the looks of the girl, she was acting I guessed it was her father. All of a sudden the girl jumped into the air and looked really happy. The young man looked uneasy. The tall man handed the boy a small velvet box. The boy got to one knee and held the box out to the girl. I had heard of this method of marriage proposal but never had witnessed how it was done. I then turned off the screen and stared angrily at it.

**Why must all the men I think are cute, always get taken?**

I asked myself aloud. I then turned the screen back on to see the teenage couple kissing. I typed in the coordinates then typed in the activation password.

**I'm not going to loose another cute one to some other girl.**

I then pressed a red button and got up from my chair. I walked into a small room and opened the door to the pod room. I found the one that could hold two then smiled to myself. I quickly scribbled down a note to Nappa so he wouldn't worry then closed the pod door. I pressed a button on the control panel and the skylight above me opened to reveal the starry reaches of space. I then looked down at a small green button on the panel and gulped.

**Maybe I shouldn't do this.**

But I waved away my doubt then pressed the button. The craft shot up into the air then curved and started flying toward the planet Earth.


****************************************************** *****


**Oh Goku! I can't believe we're engaged!**

ChiChi was jumping around like a kangaroo. I sighed and just sat at the kitchen table.

**First we need to plan out the bride's maids dresses, then flowers, and rings, and tuxedos!**

She went on for hours. I told her she could do the whole thing, which I think was a big mistake. She only stopped to go to sleep that night but went right back to planning the next morning. After hearing her talk about flower arrangements for what seemed like forever, I excused myself to go for walk. As I went through the woods, I reviewed what had been happening.

**How did I ever get roped into getting married?**

I walked to the lake in the middle of the woods and sat down at the edge. I glanced up and spotted a young girl standing on the other side of the water. I stood up and floated over the water to get a closer look. As I hovered in front of her, I saw she was very pretty and, was wearing a type of armor.

**What is your name?**

She asked.

**Goku.**

I answered her. She then placed her hand on my forehead and I felt my body become limp and fall to the ground. I then closed my eyes and blacked out.


******************************************************** ***

**What a silly human.**

I picked him up and carried him back to the ship. I lay him down on a cot in the back and started up the ship. Just then, the girl and her father came running out of the woods. The father picked up his daughter and threw her up onto my ship. I put the pod on autopilot and flew out. She tired to land a punch but I dodged every attempt. I then gave her a hard kick to the stomach and knocked back to the ground. I watched her fall, and then her father caught her.

**She was a pretty good fighter but of course I am much more superior.**

I got back in the ship and it shot high and out of the Earth's atmosphere.

**I can't believe I did it! I have just taken this human from his habitat, just to please myself… I am a true saiyan!**

I thought to myself with a smirk as the mother ship of Vegeta came into view. I quickly got the pod back into the landing bay and got the human boy out of the ship. As I carried him down the hall, I ran into Nappa.

**Quinéa, I've been so worried about you! What's that you've got there?**

He pointed to the young man under my arm.

**I found him on the planet Earth, is there a problem Nappa?**

He gave a smirk and chuckled.

**No, just don't let him run around the ship.**

**I can keep this human under control. No problem.**

**Whatever you say, Quinéa.**

Nappa then walked past me and down the hall. I then continued on my way and headed for my room. I opened the door and lay him down on my bed. I then went into the spare room and fixed it up a bit. I then heard him groan and I rushed back into the room. He sat up and rubbed his head.

**Huh? Where? What happened?**

He looked around then his eyes settled on me.

**You! What's going on?**

I smirked at him then kneeled down on the bed in front of him.

**You are on the mother ship of Vegeta. We are going to be landing on our home planet in two days. And you are my prisoner.**

He stood up and stared angrily down at me.

**Take me back to my planet now!**

I smirked and stood up as well.

**That is quite impossible. You see… after using a ship, it takes three days to charge them up. Besides, only saiyans know the code to get into the launch bay and I would never tell you anyway.**

I laughed cruely. He then punched me right in the face. I flew back and hit the wall. I touched my mouth and saw the blood on my fingers. Nappa then rushed into the room and grabbed the human by the throat.

**DON'T YOU DARE HURT QUINÉA!! OR I WILL BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR PATHETIC BODY!! DO YOU HEAR ME?**

Nappa shouted. The human male tried to gasp for air but could hardly breath at all. I ran over and pulled on Nappa's arm.

**Nappa! Let him go! I can handle it! DROP HIM!**

He let go of the boy's throat and he clutched his neck as he lay on the floor.

**If he does hurt you again, you won't be able to stop me next time.**

He turned then left the room and closed the door behind him. I looked down at the human panting heavily on the floor.

**If I hadn't have done anything, he would have crushed your air passage and killed you within a minute. I think a thank you is in order?**

He shot me a dirty look then stood up.

**I guess it was good of you to call him off me. Thank you.**

His glare eased up and it turned into a some-what smile.

**Don't mention it, literally. Now, your room is this way.**

I led him into the spare bedroom.

**I sleep in the room we were just in. So if you need to ask of anything, you know where to find me. Any questions?**

**Yeah, is Quinéa your real name?**

**Yes, why?**

**What does it mean?"

I looked at him skeptically.

**It means, brave one.**

**That's a nice name. But I'll call you Quinn, it's shorter and easier to remember.**

I blushed but didn't show my joy. I then turned and started to walk out of the room. But called back the human.

**Oh by the way… sleep tight Goku.**

I then closed the door to his room.

**He's going to be harder to break than I thought.**

******************************************************* ****

**Now how am I going to get back to ChiChi? This is really weird.**

I thought to myself. I went over and sat down on my bed. I stared out the window and gazed at the stars passing by the window.

**I guess the wedding will be delayed until they can get me or till I can find a way out of here.**

I then lay down.

**Wow! These sheets sure are soft!**

I ran my hand over the blue silk sheets and lay me head down on the silk pillow.

**This is going to be one crazy adventure.**

I thought. I then closed my eyes and soon fell fast asleep.