Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Never Say Goodbye ❯ Falling ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~~~~~~~~ <<equals>> new paragraph
********* <<equals>> new point of view
**____** <<equals>> dialouge


~*~*~Falling~*~*~


I followed Goku into his bedroom and stared at his muscular frame. I blushed when he turned around.

**Goku, what is it like on Earth?**

I sat down on his bed and looked back at him.

**Well, it's very green and full of cities and tall buildings. I live away from the city, the country is much more calm.**

He sat down next to me and smiled.

**Who was that girl you were with when, you know?**

**She's my fiancé. We were going to be married this May.**

Our eyes me, a feeling of total warmth passed between us.

**Do you love her?**

**I think I do. But to be honest, I thought marriage was some kind of food when we first met.**

I smiled at him. I put my hand on his and held it tight. Our faces moved closer to one another. Before we met, Goku jumped up and stared down at me.

**No! I can't!**

He then ran from the room, into my room then slammed the door, leaving me all alone with my confused thoughts.

******************************************************** **************

**What's happening? Why am I feeling like this?**

I ran down the hall, not knowing where I was going. I ran down one hallway after another, trying to get Quinn out of my mind. I finally stopped and went into a large room where groups of saiyans were gathered. It looked like a cafeteria. I walk down the center aisle and sat down at an empty table. As soon as I sat down, a tall shadow came over me.

**Well, well, I haven't seen you around here.**

I looked up and saw a saiyan, with long spikey black hair, looking down at me.

**Since you're new, I'll explain the rules. You have to fight me.**

**Huh?**

**Don't get smart kid, you're new so you have to fight me. Now get up and follow.**

Without thinking much, I stood up and followed the saiyan out of the cafeteria. I don't know why, but I was looking forward to fighting this guy.

************************************************************* *********

**Goku! Where are you?**

I called out as I ran through the halls of the ship.

**Oh Geez! Why did I have to try and kiss him?**

I kept scolding myself. Suddenly a crowd of saiyans came down the hall, following Radditz and, Goku?

**Goku!**

I ran up and walked beside him.

**Goku, where are you going?**

**I have to fight him.**

He motioned to Radditz.

**No, you don't!**

Radditz stopped and looked at me.

**Yes he does, he doesn't have to dodge the opportunity like you always do.**

I frowned up at him.

**I won't dodge it any more. I'll fight you instead of Goku!**

Everyone around us gasped.

**You want to fight me? Are you sure you want to risk being beaten?**

**Are you sure you want to risk being humiliated in fron of everyone?**

I retorted.

**Fine, you'll fight instead of the new guy.**

We then continued down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br>
We soon came to two double doors. Radditz pushed them aside and revealed a large stadium. The King and Prince were sitting closest to the ring. Others soon filled the large room and awaited our match. Radditz and I walked into the middle of the ring. Goku stood on the sidelines, watching me closely.

**Begin!**

The King shouted. Radditz then charged at me and knocked me back to the edge of the ring. I wiped my mouth of the blood then charged back. I delivered rapid punches but never landed any. The King held up his hand and the Prince stood. We both stopped and looked up at him.

**And by the way, this is a match to the death.**

The Prince smirked then sat back down.

**Continue!**

He shouted. Radditz rushed at me then kicked me right in the gut and I hit the floor hard.

**Still think you can win, Quinéa?**

He put his kicked me onto my back and put his foot right in the center of my back.

**Do you give up?**

He pressed hard and I cried out in pain.

**SAY IT!**

He pushed down with his full weight. I heard a few ribs crack. I screamed out, not only pain but in fear that I might die. Radditz then picked me up by my tail. He looked down at me and laughed cruely. I couldn't take it any more. I roared out in anger and a bright gold ki surrounded me. Radditz immediately let go. My hair became a bright gold and my eyes turned a teal. I made 'L's with my fingers and touched my thumbs together.

**Scarlet Star!!!**

I shouted. A bright dark red ball of energy formed in between the 'L's of my fingers. I fired it straight at Radditz and he disappeared in a bright flash of crimson light. When the smoke cleared, a black charred spot on the tile floor was all that was left of Radditz. All of a sudden, all the saiyan women let out a huge cheer. I smiled lightly but then fell to the ground. I felt two strong hands clutch the sides of my arms. I blacked out before I saw who it was.

************************************************************* *********

Quinn had done it! She defeated him! I looked on as the smoke blew away. Cheers from the female saiyans filled the arena. Quinn started to fall but I ran out to catch her. I lifted her up in my arms then walked out of the stadium. I ran down the halls, trying to find her room. I finally did and lay her down on the bed. I rested my head in my hands and sighed.

**She'll won't live. I took too long.**

Suddenly a soft glow surrounded her. The cuts and bruises all over her began to slowly fade away. Soon she sat up on the bed and looked over at me.

**Q-Quinn? H-How?**

**What are you talking about? What happened?**

**I thought you were dead, but… you somehow healed yourself!**

Before she could answer, the ship suddenly lurched forward and flung me out of my chair. I fell on top of Quinn. We both blushed greatly; staring back at one another. After a moment, I quickly jumped up and stood. I smiled nervously and put one hand behind my head.