Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Saiyan Saga ❯ Chaper 1: Problems ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
New Saiyan Saga

Chapter 1: Problems

Disclamer- I don’t own DBZ or its characters

A/N: A am rewritting this story, but I plan on changing a lot of it, so I pretty much started from nothing. Now I will keep working on this story, if I get 1 review.

The sky was a perfect blue and the sun and the few clouds make the sky look like of the those great painting that you see in museums. To much of the world, this was a day of celebration, a day of live, a day where you just go outside to go out. Well this was not the case for a small group of people who know the horrible truth that the future held for them.

One of these groups was in the wasteland of the desert, a small boy trying to work hard to survive against the almost impossible wasteland that would easily bring doom to most grown men. The other in the wasteland was a the son of the demon king Piccolo. The same demon king who tried to conquered the world not even 10 years before, and created him not long after his attempt. He who tried to get revenge on the man who killed his father, and then ended up kill him in a twist of fate. Was now working with his greatest rival son. Watching him do things, that a child should be no means ever have the power to do, and he also began to feel a bit different in his heard. A difference he was not sure about yet, but he also felt his time was running up. He was unsure of that, but he knew it all the same. His only goal now was to prepare the boy the best he could be a tool against the new threat that was coming.

Now on the other side of the world, floating on nothing far above a large tower, and also a huge wooded land, stood was a huge complex. It was different for other reason then that it floated, but it was also the home of the guardian of the world Kami, and a place with some odd rooms within. The 5 warriors of the tower had just spent a large amount of time in one of those odd rooms, the Pendulum Room. A room which allowed its users to travel to anywhere in the universe at any time. To date, that was just into the past, but it was constable that it all could work the other way. Of the 5 warriors, 4 of them had just battled in the room, and any idea that they were strong at all before was gone. They had battled two saiyans, and got crushed badly. Now each of them were working as hard as they could with their training.

On the far side of the platform of the lookout, two tall warriors were exchange attack, and counter attack, at a very fast pace. One of them, a tall man with three eyes, looked right at his foe, focusing as much as he could. As he throw a punch, he knew that his mind was not all in focus. That the feeling that he could never catch up to Goku, bugged him to know end. Plus now that, he was training with King Kai, he no doubt would be even stronger, and the gap would wide again. His mind also raged over the fact, that he knew that these aliens were going to be stronger at the present rate. He knew though, that he had to keep going, because the only way he could catch up was to move forward in his training, and the work with Kami. He would keep the gap between and Goku down.

The man who in the middle of dodging the attacks, was a tall long haired man with an scared face. His mind was even less focused then Tien. His problem always was a lack of discipline in his fighting, and he knew that he had always uncut his own potential. His mind went around the time that he was working with Roshi, who was lecturing him about keeping his mind in the fight. His old mentor told him, that he could of advanced father then Krillin had he done so. Yamcha’s mind was also on Bulma, and his happiness, that they were able to find a relationship after another long break up. He did wonder though sometimes, if this love, was just one of those childhood things. Whatever the case, he was going to make sure that he was strong enough to defend her, and the others like Puar.

In the middle of the platform, A short nose less man was trying to hit a far samurai with a attack, but annoyed, but the ease which the samurai was moving out of his range of attack. For him, he had to work hard, he did have a choice. This was for his best friend, he was not going to disappoint him or let him down, no matter how scary these enemies were. His still felt the anger over having lost his best friend only 3 months before. Goku, who had avenged him once, and would do anything to help him. Now it was his turn to help his friend.

The fat samurai, dodged, with a large jelly doughnut in one hand. He knew he was not meant for this battle. Battling super powered aliens, that was just stupid. The idea, that a human would run at them to fight them, well that was just insane. Now he had to wonder, just how he of all people ended up training just for such a thing. He had to know why he had a small feeling, that he was just as insane as the others. That he had came up here because more then, that Korin had told him too.

The last one of the group, was a short white man, with large pink spots on his cheeks. He had come to know far to well, that his day, as a top notch fighter was over. He just did advance as much or as quickly as the others, other then the samurai. Then again, even he was growing at about the same rate as him, and he was hardly trying. Still he had to be there for his oldest, and best friend Tien. If not for him, who knows where he would of ended up, and he knew that he needed to be there to help out Tien, when the enemy came. He was prepared to help him out, even if he had to give his life.

Kami, the guardian of the earth watched the fighters as they trained as hard as they could. He could tell that each of them were working as hard as they could to get better, but it was apparent, even with this new improved work ethic, they would all more then likely die against the aliens. Kami closed his eyes, and tried to focus on a telepathic connection to King Kai, himself. Maybe he would have an idea that would help these humans grow faster in there training, and maybe have a chance to come out of the battle alive.

‘King Kai, this is Kami, of earth, I am in great need of your help?’ Kami said through his telepathic link over and over again. Hoping for an answer.

‘Hey Kami, you know you can really be annoying’ A rather odd replied after a little bit, ‘Well, what is it that I can do for you,’

‘Great lord, you see we have a dangerous group of evil aliens coming to my planet. Our warriors are brave, but I am afraid, they have no chance, even with the one that is on his way to you’

‘Well, Kami, let me guess, you want me to think of away to help them right.’

‘Well yes, of course, I have let them use the pendulum room once, but I don’t think getting there but by that will be enough.’

‘Well, interesting, hmm…, Kami, I think that if you could find some strong warrior to train them you could improve there chance. With the pendulum room, you should be able to find a great warrior from the past to help out.’

Kami paused for a second, he was unsure of what to say back to King Kai, through the mental link the two had.

‘King Kai, our planet, is not know for great warriors. This current generation, is by far the strongest ever, and these saiyans.’

‘Hmm, saiyans you say, I think I know just the right person, and with his certain skill, I think I can reach him.’

‘I knew you would come up with something. Thanks a lot.’

‘Don’t worry about it, but next time you ask me for this, I am going to charge you.”

Kami looked over the human warriors, and for the first time in a long time, he had a hope. He knew that they would at least get a fighting shot at these dangerous aliens. He just wonder who this person was to train them, and what this skill that he had was.