Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Saiyan Saga ❯ Chapter 2: Enter Bardock ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
New Saiyan Saga

Chapter 2- Enter Bardock

Disclaimer- I don’t own DBZ or its characters

A/N- I got a review, so I have updated this story like I said I would, the same thing goes for this chapter, I will keep going if I get a review.

The human members of the Earth Special forces, were more then just a little happy, at the idea of training with someone would be able to help them get strong enough to take on the saiyan warriors. Well all of them except for Yajirobe, and Chaotzu, but of them were quite sure that they would not be able to help anyway, and Yajirobe, really want next to nothing to do with the training at all. Chaotzu went along with the training anyway, because he wanted to help Tien, in anyway he possible could. Now Yajirobe was a different story, no matter what any of the other warriors said about the chance to get better, or what they said about them needing him. He would not go and train, he was just against it, it was too troublesome work, and he rather not have to get beat up a lot. Well his decent came to a quick ended when Korin came to the tower, and order Yajirobe to do it, under the threat of never allowing him to have a doughnut ever again.

So inside the Pendulum room stood all five of the strongest warriors the earth had to offer. Each stood in the correct place as Kami, and Mr. Popo walked into the room to look over the fighters, and make sure that they were ready. A smile went across his face, he was very proud of this group of fighters, and in fact he would not mind any of them to over his role as guardian of the earth. It was same job that he personally had offered Goku a year before, which was turned down. He leaned a bit on his cane as he eyes traveled over the group. He like Piccolo had a feeling of his doom, or rather of Piccolo’s doom. Then again, if Piccolo died, he would also leave the world for good as well. It did really bother him as much now, though. He had a new faith, that the Earth Special Forces would come out on top, but more importantly, is that he know that Piccolo was changing away from the dark ways of his youth.

The five fighters were no longer in the dark pendulum room, but on an odd little world with red soil, and an odd colored sky. Everything around them looked as if it had just been destroyed in some massive battle. Tien took the lead in front of the others, with Chaotzu, and Yamcha behind him about 3 steps, and behind them, were Yajirobe, and Krillin. All of the warriors except Yajirobe, had an odd calm look on there face, and Yajirobe, had a bit of a worried look, but he knew he couldn’t get out of this, and was thus less afraid then normal. At the end of what looked like a large plain, they noticed a warrior who looked a lot like Goku. This puzzled each of them greatly, as they were sure that they were to meet a long dead warrior, not Goku. As they got closer to the warrior, it seemed more and more likely, that this warrior was Goku. The only difference between him, and Goku, was that this man had scars on his face, and wore different clothes then there friend.

“Well, so you’re the three, that my vision told me I was going to meet,” The Goku-look like said in a tone that was a bit different then there friend.

“Well, yeah, we are, so you’re the one who is going to help us, right,” Tien said stepping forward towards the warrior.

“Well, correct, and I am only doing this, because I was told, that you guys, have helped my son Kakarat a lot in the past,” The warrior said narrowing his eyes, looking closely over the human fighters, making mental notes to himself about each of them.

“What, oh… You mean Goku,” Krillin said as he remembers how Raditz had called Goku, Kakarat, “Yeah, he is my best friend, and a great hero as well.”

“Alright then, I am Bardock, and I don’t see the point of any little meaningless discussion,” Bardock said with an aggressive tone, “I want to understand you, and the best way for that is in a fight.”

Each of the warrior felt the power that Bardock was putting out, it was pretty good, and actually, it was amazing. Krillin was amazed, that this warrior was about 4 to 5 times stronger then Raditiz had been. Each of the human warrior looked at each other. They knew there only chance to win would be to split up and attack Bardock from lots of different angles and in coordination against the much more powerful foe. Yamcha, and Krillin split off to the left, Chaotzu, and Tien split off to the right, and Yajirobe stayed in the middle more then a bit afraid of this, but knowing he did have a choice in the matter.

Bardock slid black about a foot, and set himself up in his fighting stance. A fighting style that would allowed him to go into a defense, or an offensive attack with ease. He kept his eyes on each of the warriors, and the movements they were making. He had to move back to keep each of them in a reasonable field of vision as they split in many different ways. As his ways watching, he was looking for the best place to strike against these warriors. He figured that if he could isolate them one on one, they would be an ease to beat, based on their speed. If he did act, they would more then likely attack him in away that could possible be more dangerous to him. He then saw it, his opening. The small bold one moved a bit slower on one of his movement, it would allow him to isolate him, and beat him, without the other having time to notice him. They would be ahead to do anything, or even see the attack, and thus could not attack. Now he had to guess at how much power he wanted to use. He didn’t to kill the fighter, but he didn’t have a scouter to measure this human’s power level. He figured that 10 power would do it.

He speed quickly at the short bold one, watching Krillin stop and put up a defensive, almost like he had felt him attack. The speed of it was quite amazing, As Bardock’s left hook went at Krillin, Krillin managed to block it at the perfect time, and even counter. Bardock blocked the counter attacked with ease, but still the human had some nice skills. He then powered up a good bit reaching around 20 of his power, and pushed his attack. Bardock started to deliver an uppercut to Krillin when he caught a thin narrow energy beam coming from Tien’s finger, and two more energy beams coming from the other two as well. Bardock dropped to the ground to avoid the three blasts wondering just how the humans had figured out where he was. Then he felt a bit of a pain in his back, as he noticed that the fat human had hit him with sword, and it manage to even go through his armor. He knows knew their strengths, now, he was going to have to show them some of their weakness.

He power up a bit more, having much more of an idea now of just how strong they were. He then charged the three eyed one. As he approached Tien prepared a defense, but it was far to slow to do any good, and Bardock managed to land a nice right hook on Tien knocking him back. He kept up the attack throwing another combination so quickly, that the others would not be able to help. Still the short one did something that slowed him down a bit, some type of mental power, and the other two charged in. Bardock figured that Krillin would get there a fraction of a second ahead of Yamcha. He turned towards that direction and fired a fast roundhouse kick, which ended up being perfectly place, not allowing Krillin to have any defense. Think of the angle in which he would attack, he moved a bit to the side and grab Yamcha arm, and throw him forward, and moved on him quickly, and nailed Yamcha in the stomach with his knee, causing him to fall to the ground. He then charged at the odd white one, breaking through all the holds, he tried. He was able to knock him out with a single weak jab, to make sure he didn’t kill him. Yamcha noticed something to his right. Tien was had his hands in a triangle, and fired a huge energy blast at him. Bardock got his defense up just in time, but he still the attack hurt a bit. He turned to counter attack, but found that the attack had knocked himself out with his own attack. This left only the fat samurai, who already was faking that he was knocked out.

“Well, seems that this was interesting,” Bardock said landing back on the ground. He knew why his son would value the friendship of such fighters, and he was sure that he could no make these warriors a lot stronger then. Plus he wanted to know a few things about how they were able to do some of the things in the fight themselves.

(A/N)- Sorry if you don’t like the power level, but that is what I am going to set them at. I am putting Bardock at around the same power as Nappa, which seems reasonable, and the humans have been training, so they are not at their end DB levels

Power Levels

Bardock- (100)- 4,850

Bardock- (10)- 485

Bardock (20)- 970

Bardock (25)- 1,312.5

Yamcha- 375

Tien- 475

Krillin- 435

Chaotzu- 250

Yajirobe- 180