Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Saiyan Saga ❯ Chapter 4: Final Prep ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
New Saiyan Saga

Disclaimer- I down own DBZ or its characters

A/N- Just so everyone knows, the thing about getting one review after I put this chapter up in order to have a next chapter is still up.

Chapter 4: final prep

Out in Otherworld, on a really tiny little planet with one tree, a house, and a car, lived the West Kai, or as everyone knew him, King Kai. His small planet was at the end of a extreme long road, known as snake way do, to how the long road, looked like a snake. The home was normally home to three creatures, a monkey, a talking bee, and a short blue alien, known as King Kai. For the last handful of months, the world had also been home to a Saiyan warrior. Though this Saiyan was far different from pretty much the others ever born, while he had the Saiyan desire to fight, he didn’t have the natural Saiyan desire to kill, and destroy. He was so different, that it took, King Kai, a good while, to figure out that he was an Saiyan. In fact he did know until Goku told him, up till that point, he figured he was just a great human warrior, the leader of a generations of humans that had began to push the limits of the species well beyond anything before.

At this moment Goku was standing just on the other side of a small road that went around the planet, and across from the other side of the house. He was standing in the increase weight of the small world, performing practice attack after attack, working on combinations, holds, and counters. Goku was sure that this would be a fight were he was going to have his basics down perfectly, and tuned to a whole new level. As he finished a three punch combo, he noticed that King Kai had came out of his small home.

“King Kai, are you ready to show me that move, you were talking about,” Goku said with a smile on his face, showing how happy he was to learn something new.

“Oh,” King Kai said before pausing for a second, “Sure, well, it can be a bit dangerous, are you sure that you want to try it out.”

“Yeah, of course, I have to get better, my friends, and family are counting on me,” Goku said in a overly dramatic pose.

After giggling to himself about the pose, King Kai, looked over Goku carefully, “Alright, then, I want you to raise your power to max then I want you to push energy out, put everything you have into it your body instead of an attack Kamehameha wave.”

“Sure, I can do that,” Goku said with a nod, as he began to increase he power to max.

Soon he was at his max power level, he focused his mind, all he had done so far was the easy part. Now he had to focus his body has the point for another rush of energy, instead of focusing on a point and creating a energy beam. His mind was as calm as ever, he wanted to let the energy burst come slowly, but that was not going to happen, as soon as he tried to use the skill, the energy came rush through his body. Filling it with more and more energy. He had to keep focus, or he was afraid his body would be come by the build up of new energy. It was such a rush though, unlike anything he had ever felt in his whole life. Suddenly everything equalized, and his white aura turning read. He then powered down, breathing hard from the new skill he had done. As he looked up at King Kai, a smile formed across his face, he had just been another challenge, one which would help him, help his friends in the battle to come.

“Wow, that was just great,” Goku said still smiling, “So what was the danger about that?”

“Well, if you were not able to control the Kaio-Ken, it would of caused your body to blow up,” King Kai said waiting for a moment to catch the interesting reaction by Goku, “Well, of you like that, I think we need to work on a move, called the Spirit Bomb.”


Goku just nodded, not noticing that the helo that was above his head was now gone.

In another part of the huge other world, was another Saiyan, who at another time had been much like the rest of his race. Who had been redeemed by his own faithful stand against the Tyrant Freeza, at the end of his short life, and by his decision to help the human warriors prepare for the battle against others of his own race. It didn’t really bother him that much, remember both the cruelty of his race, and a personal dislike he had for the elite. Who always looked down on the rest of the race, and treated them almost like personal slaves, hardly better then Freeza himself.

When he arrived in otherworld he was surprised to find that he had his own body, and he was also taken to the front of the line. Here he found a huge red ogre waiting for him. He at this point, Bardock found out that he had two choices, one choice was to go with the disembodied spirits, and train himself, or he could work for Yemma, and in his off time he could work with Yemma. He was not allowed to train with King Kai, because he had not been quite good enough in his life to train with him. His choice was to work with Yemma, which gave some interesting experiences. First he was there when the rest of the Saiyans who died on Planet Vegeta were booked, and sent to HFIL. He himself had to help restrain some of the rougher Saiyans himself. He had also been able to help book his own son, Radditz. When he saw Bardock, he tried to apply to his Saiyan nature, and that the two of them could take over this new world, and kill all that went against them. Bardock just shock his head, and wonder why it was so impossible for the Saiyans to get past their bloodlust. He did choice to be away from the front office, the day Goku went through, deciding to wait to see his son, when he was alive again. Also with all the information he had, he had a good idea of how many Saiyan’s were off world when the planet Vegeta blow up. He also was able to advance his own skill a good amount during his time as well, and from time to time, Yemma would so him a new stance, or hold, or technique.

Now the halo that had been over his head was gone, and he was in alive again for the first time in around 20 years. He happened to be at the front desk when it happened, and smiled at Yemma, and the bowed to the great Ogre.

“Well, it has been a great experience, Lord Yemma,” Bardock said with a bow, “Well, all I can hope is, that I don’t see you for a while, Lord.”

“Well, Bardock, I hope that I don’t have to deal with you for a while either,” Yemma replied, “Now get out of here, before, I think of some way to keep you on as help.”

With that, Bardock went what he was told was the otherworld exit to Earth, and found himself on an small island with an small pink house, and a few beach chairs outside. It was far different from Vegeta, or any of the other worlds he had been on. It had a commonness to it, and a laziness to it that was not ever seen on Vegeta. As soon as he arrived, he noticed that an old man, a blue haired woman, a black haired woman, flying cat, and a pig were out of the door.

“Well, Goku, your back,” the dark haired woman said running up to him, and giving him a hug, “The others let that monster Piccolo, take away our son. You need to go get him back right away.”

It took a second for him to figure out that this woman was Chi-Chi, his daughter in law. From her reaction, he also figured, that he and his son must look a lot like. He then place the others from what he was told from the humans. They were Roshi, Bulma, Puar, and Oolong.

A second later, Chi-chi, and the others must of noticed his tail, because they all backed up quickly.

Bardock sighed for a second, he could they knew what a Saiyan looked like, “Well, I am Bardock, I am here to help you.”

The old man stepped forward first, “Yes, that is right, I heard about you, Goku’s father correct?”

“Yes, I am,” Bardock replied with a bow, “You would happen to be Roshi, from what I heard, I owe you much thanks, for watching out for my boy.”

“It was nothing,” Roshi replied quickly.

Bardock, began searching out the major powers on the earth, he recognized the 5 humans he worked with. Then he noticed 2 more high powers, they were somehow a bit different from the ones he knew as well. He knew right away, that one of them had to be his grandson, and he took out in that direction. It did take him very long to find the powers, they were both in what looked like an desert. As he got closer, though the powers weakened. He landed in a large clearing. 5 seconds later, he saw a boy’s head pop out from behind a rock, soon followed by a Namek.

“Papa, is that really you,” the young boy said walking towards him looking very happy.

“Goku, I did think you were going to come back till tomorrow,” the Namek added.

Bardock sighed, “No, I am sorry, my name is Bardock, I am Goku’s father.”

“What, Goku’s dad, that is impossible, we were told that only the ones,” Piccolo said preparing himself, “Are you here with the others, the ones who are going to try and take this world?”

“No, I am not,” Bardock replied, “I was wished back after helping your friends prepare for this battle.”

Bardock then looked at his grandson with a proud smile, he could fell the power coming form this child. It was so grand for a 5 year old, to already have as much power as an first class Saiyan warrior. He knew at once there was something special about him.

A/N- Well since Piccolo, and Gohan didn’t get special bonus training, there power levels stay about to what they are in the show. Plus the human warriors power levels are the same as before.

Power Levels
Bardock- 12,250
Piccolo- 3,350
Gohan- 1,750