Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ No More Quizzes ❯ Gohan's Quiz ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: No More Quizzes

Author: J'dee

Rating:NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre:humour

Author's note: hehe!! Here I go yet AGAIN!! This time it's Gohan! Yeah not really funny sorry about that...

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z

Gohan's Quiz…

Fill the questions out, And send it to anyone, As well as the one who sent it to you, Maybe you'll learn something usefull for once..>>;

1.Atthis very moment, What time is it? Well my watch says it's about 3:52pm

2.Full Name: Son, Gohan

3.What's your favourite past time? Helping people out as saiyaman

4.What's your favourite tv show? Well we only have one TV set and I don't like to watch it when my mom's near by she has this thing about TV's she keeps on breaking them.

5.Favourite colour?I like red or green, it is the color of my saiyaman costume after all!!

6.Favourite Food? Oh wow I could be filling out this section for hours... but I'll agree with dad and Goten and say Fish for now.

7.Nsync or Marilyn Manson? ???? Am I suppose to know these people?

8.Look to the left, What's there? Mom in the kitchen cooking dinner, she needs to start it early, especially since dad's back, dad's bouncing round her trying to find out what's she cooking.

9.Look to the right, What's there? Goten he's right beside me watching me fill this out.

10.Where do you live? The 439 mountain area.

11.Ice cream or cake? Well Goten's saying I should put ice cream cake, cause it the best of both.

12.What's your favourite movie? Well I don't want to sound a bit like a narcissist, but I like that they made a movie about me... still my permission would have been nice, then again I didn't want my identity blown.

13.Who sent this to you? Well I actually found this in J'dee's e-mails...

14.Whats a word that describes you perfectly? That's a tough one... I'd like to say saiyaman, I'm a saiyan and I am a man after all.

15.Are you even reading these all? Well sure

16.What do you wanna be when you grow up? I'm not to sure... mom wants me to be a scholar, but I don't know what I want, something that helps people out I guess, I'm not sure if scholars do this.

17.History or Gym? I like both, Its nice to learn about a place's past and gym is good too though I break the equipment I didn't mean to really, but at least I'm not alone in that. Videl did the same thing in Gym class last week.

18.Is that true? Yeah she's really tough for a human.

19.Why are you filling this out? It's for fun, plus I plan on sending it to Piccolo.

20.Are you going to be a good little child, And send this to ppl? Lol of course!!!!

21.Was that a good question? Not really, you have too much free time on your hands I think.

22.You are? Saiyaman? Yes sure everyone knows that I am.

23.Are you going to fill this whole thing out? Of course!!

24.Where do you think, This is gonna lead you to? I'm not to sure, possibly it'll lead to Piccolo's e-mail.

25.What's the last song you listened to? Well it was a mixture of the song my mom was humming in the kitchen or Goten singing Cha la head cha la.

26.Are you bored at the moment? Yeah I am I don't wanna do my studies just yet, I'm way ahead of my class, so I thought I'd do this.

27.Did you dream last night? Yeah we all do... R.E.M.

28.What's a phrase or word that ppl say alot, That annoys the hell outta you?What should I turn you in to? Chocolate or candy?

29. What do you think about plumbers, the president, the guy down the street? Plumbers, we don't get them much out here, and I'm in Japan not America. As for the guy down the street, well I don't actually have a street near by.

30.What is one thing your more obsessed over, You love it more than life? Well it would have to be how I want to be like my dad. Then when I was younger It was piccolo... but he has to do something about those pointy orange booties.

44.Hugs or kisses? *sweatdrop* Well there was this one time me and Videl... um... I'm gunna stop now Goten's peering at the screen.

45.What number are you on? 45, did you go to school, doesn't look like you can count very well

33.What time did you begin? 3:52pm.

34.Who's one person you hate? Well I don't hate anyone, but I don't hold well to those who take another's life mercilessly…

35.Do you want your friends to respond? Sure that would interesting to see what they put.

36.Who's least likely to respond? Heh Piccolo, but I'll have a word to him…

37.Who's most likely to respond? Piccolo to prove me wrong, he's like that...

~*~*~*~

To Be Continued...