Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ No More Quizzes ❯ #17's Quiz ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: No More Quizzes

Author: J'dee

Rating:NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre:humour

Author's note: Well this was requested so here we go # 17's chappie… *sighs* he's soooooo *drools* Er I mean um… drat lost concentration… bleh on with the chappie…

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z

#17's Quiz…

Here's what you gotta do: Answer the questions about yourself and send it to all of your friends. Send it back to the person that sent it to you.


1. What is your full name? Number Seventeen

2. Who do you trust most out of your friends? I trust my sister and my sister alone

3. Who is the funniest friend you have? I don't like to be around people, humans annoy me.

4. Who is the fittest person in your year? Just cause I'm named Seventeen doesn't mean I am Seventeen! *glares* and you're saying I'm not fit? I could disintegrate you now this minute what do you prefer ki blast or gun shot wound. I prefer gun it slows the death down.

5. Who is the person that you worry about most? My sister of course, she married that midget.

6. If you had one day left to live what would you do? Do every and any thing, steal, rob, joy ride, destroy a few countries who wouldn't?

7. Do you believe in love at first sight? No and neither did my sister and look who she's in love with *huffs annoyed*

8. What is the one thing you most want to do at the moment? Steal, rob joy ride, let off a few rounds in a rifle and shoot some people, but well ya know we're not as strong as those damn saiyans.

9. What is your biggest fear? Knowing I have a fan base out there that aren't even a little bit afraid of me. I have a reputation as a fear inducing android ya know.

10. What's your scariest memory? I don't have much of a memory, but I guess I'd have to say being sucked inside of Cell that was defiantly not my finest hour… or how ever long it was. *glares at J'dee* and if that authoress say ass one more time! *grumbles* I told her it was tail not ass!!

11. What has shocked you recently? I'm an uncle that's shocking enough I wasn't expecting to hear 'Uncle Juanna' when I went to visit my sister on that perverts Island. Actually I'm shocked she hasn't killed the old hentai actually.

12. What is your fave joke? Well there was that time I decapitated Dr. Gero that was pretty funny.

13. What is your all time favorite song? Music now that I like. Did you see I have a music clips online with my fight with Piccolo, there's a few of them, a lot of those songs are good. I'm not self-indulgent who ever says that can face this! *barrel of gun pointed about angrily*

14. What is the best holiday you have ever been on? Well that road trip with Eighteen and Sixteen was fun, in the pink van man I had a blast especially off road driving in that thing, I'd like to do it again, except it can't be pink, I have an image to uphold *glares in TRF's direction* pink ice cream truck what were you thinking?


15. What is the one thing that can make you cry instantly? I'm an android I don't cry, at least not that I can remember

16. What is the one thing that can make you smile instantly? Marron, she's so carefree. She and Eighteen are the only family I have. That little ex-baldy is not part of the family. I will not recognise him as so ever!

17. What is your favorite word or favorite saying? Just one? Well I like the evil laughter but that's not a word or saying.

18. What's your funniest memory? When that future brat tried to blow sixteen up but failed the look on his face… priceless!

19. What is one of your childhood memories? Android. Hello? Have I not mentioned that before.

20. Final comment: I will scare those fan girls away. I promise *looks in Belle and TRF's direction* somehow…

*****

To Be Continued...