Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ No More Quizzes ❯ Goku's Quiz ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: No More Quizzes

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: humour

Author's note: Well you all know those get to know your friends quizzes that go through the e-mail and everyone seems to of over done the Chat Room scenario well what if the DBZ characters go these quizzes in their e-mails…. *grins* just a thought! Hopefully it will be a semi different quiz for each character… -.-v

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z

Goku's Quiz…

You are supposed to copy this e-mail. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. The theory is that you will get a pile of get-to-know-you-better e-mails.You'll learn a lot of little-known (and sometimes amusing) facts about your friends. Remember to send this back to the person who sent it to you! Come on, people, it takes 2 minutes, and then its done, and you find out things about other people! READY?



1. What is your name? Son, Goku

2. What color pants are you wearing right now? Errr orange gi pants what a strange question
3. What are you listening to right now? Chi-chi cooking, I'm soo hungry, oh and Gohan trying to instruct me on this whole computer concept…
4. What are the last four digits of your phone number? We have a phone? Okay Gohan informs me we do, but well *son grin* I don't know my number.
5. What was the last thing you ate? My last snack was, five plates of egg rolls, Vegeta is over so I didn't get my full ten, Only two whole chickens cause Goten and Trunks wanted the other four since me and Vegeta got the egg rolls, ten bowls of sushi cause Gohan got the other five. Lots of rice I think I got four bowls of that, no wait three cause Vegeta was complaining that he couldn't beat me if he didn't have all the food he needed to energise himself. Three bowls of turkey pieces, I got my eleven bowls of noodles all to myself though, oh and Gohan's reminding me we each got two pieces of the large fish he and Goten caught earlier, I'm not too good at remembering what I ate… oh Chi-chi's telling me not to forget the fruit for desert, I had an apple.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? This is an even stranger question I guess orange… why?
7. Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon? I've been on my honey moon, you want me to remember where we went? Uhhh Chi-chi's giving me an odd look next question…
9. Last person you talked to on the phone? As I said before I didn't even know we had a phone…
10. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? *scratches head* Well for Bulma it was her temper, and for Chi-chi well she just kept hitting me, so I'd say her hand.
11. Do you like the person that sent you this? Who did sent this to me?!
12. How are you today? I'm great I'm just waiting for dinner, and Vegeta's in our shower at the moment so I'm still a bit sweaty from our work out.
13. Your favorite drink? I like Orange

14. Your favorite alcoholic drink? Well in all honesty I don't really know much about this.

15. How do you eat an Oreo, broke in half or whole? Oreo's hmmm well I eat the entire packet in one bite… it's normally a double packet, Goten thinks that's worth mentioning.

16. Favorite sport to watch? I like the World Martial Arts Tournament, but then again I'm always in it so I have to watch it, cause I get odd looks if I don't pretend I'm interested in the competition...
17. What's the next CD you're going to get? C-D?? *blinks*

18. Hair color? Black
19. Eye Color? Black
20. Do you wear contacts? What's a contact? Is that a food, it can't be cause wearing food is strange, you're suppose to eat it.
21. Favorite month? Any month where it's warm
22. Favorite food? FISH

23. What book had the most influence on your thinking? Well I like the cookbooks, they make my stomach grumble.
24. Best job you ever had? Saving the world it's the only job I've ever had.

25. Do the dishes right away or leave them in the sink? Oh no I only do them when Chi-chi's mad at me and makes me clean.
26. Is there Extraterrestrial life? You're asking me this?

27. Summer or winter? Summer.
28. Hugs or Kisses? *blushes* well I um… both really.
29. Chocolate or vanilla? Well I like chocolate

30. Do you want your friends to write back? That would be great but why would they? They just come and see me when they want too, or when Chi-chi's out shopping.
31. Who is least likely to respond? Well that I don't know
32. Who is most likely to respond? Goten he's jumping about excitedly at wanting to do this right now.

*****

R & R please…. I want to know how you feel about my IC-ness of this idea…

~J'dee