Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Official Fanfiction University of DragonBallZ ❯ 2 agents, where is Z? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 agents, where is Z?
 
It's 10 pm. Fiona just finished watching the film Bojack Unbound to get new inspiration for a fan fiction about Zangetsu and Mirai Trunks. It should be a “what if”, because in the film, she dies. Fiona opened another Word document and started typing:
 
He didn't know why, but he just HAD to save her. Not just from Bojack, but also from the little super saiyan, who is able to destroy anything by just touching. He stood up, noticing the rest of his friends were unconscious. Good, he just had to be fast and grab her and take her away in his time machine. No one would understand, he thought. Except Krillin maybe. After he saved 18's life, they were always together. Trunks also wanted a girlfriend to be with, someone who would understand his feelings and his strength… Plus the space chick was indeed REALLY hot! He took a few steps forward, seing Gohan destroying his two attackers. No, trunks thought. Stop it, not hér!. But it was already too late. Seeing Zangetsu terrified for the little super saiyan, Bojack decided to destroy her himself. She died with a loud BANG. Trunks speeded forwards, powering up to super saiyan himself, screaming out his anger. He attacked Bojack with all he could, but it was no use. His anger went out of control, making his moves easy to read. “Ah, so you liked my little girl. Too bad, or good, for you, because you'll be joining her very soon!” Bojack said, knocking Trunks unconscious. He had failed…
 
“What did I write? Trunks failed? NO WAY!”
 
Then she saw something moving on the screen. Who was in her room? She trained her parents and sister to knock before allowance to enter was given. She just didn't want them to know she was such a big fan of Dragon Ball! Well, okay. That was impossible nót to think, since her whole room was filled with posters, drawings, figures and manga's… Which most of them were from Mirai Trunks. But she was proud of her collection, she thought, while turning around, able to see two strange people standing in her room.
 
“Gulp, who ARE you two?” she asked.
 
“I am Agent D, and this is Agent B. We miss Agent Z since she got kicked out of school. But we're recruiting” the first agent said in one breath.
 
“Yeah, Dragon Ball Z, very funny. You want me to become the Z? Is that why you guys are here?” Fiona asked, not knowing whether they were speaking the truth or not.
 
“Well, no” Agent B began. “But you could become one after some tests” he finished.
 
“More important now!” Agent D said a little angry. “We are agents of the Official Fanfiction University of Dragon Ball Z, and here to recruit you as a student!”
 
“……. Whut? Why me and…. What? I don't understand…” Fiona said confused, but a little happy. A university for Dragonball fanfics? But she hasn't written THAT much, has she?
 
Before she could speak her mind Agent B started: “We have art and drawing classes as well now, for illustrating the fanfics, but also to create new doujinshi's.”
 
“I see…” muttered Fiona. Dragonball drawings… she made TONS of those already. But the situation was so familiar, from a fanfic she recently read. Was this a joke or for real? Was the fanfic for real? As stated?
 
“Here are the papers and an information sheet about the school and what to expect. Everything you'll need to know is on this paper. We will be back in 5 hours. Pack your bags if you want to come with us then” Agent D said, walking to the window.
 
Fiona followed him, seeing Agent D already sitting on a flying Nimbus. Agent D jumped next to him, taking the command. “Back to school, Harry” he said. “Yes sir” the yellow cloud answered and took off.
 
“The cloud talked back…” Fiona muttered. This was just too weird. First she read 2 fanfics about a wicked university, and now she was invited herself! She checked the clock, only 11 pm. Hell no she was dreaming this! Then she checked the papers… and again, and again and again. Was this really for real? It seemed for real… She checked her temperature. No fever, good. Almost midnight. Nearing bedtime. Good, not a dream either… Pinching herself hurts… Good!
 
Okay, since I am not dreaming, I have to pack, and fast! She thought. Fiona once again, read the checklist. “Note blocks, pens, posters, drawing supplies, backpack, underwear, dirty magazines for Muten Roshi… what?” This is going to be fun, Fiona thought. “On with the list. Nightgowns, toilet bag, medicines, common clothes, bikini, candy and toys for the chibi's… Great so they are there as well!” She went on, packing her bags. Finished. She took a look around her room. A lot of stuff was still there, of course. She only took her favourites. Then, with 3 hours left, she decided to take some sleep, while she still could. This could become a long, long night.