Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Official Fanfiction University of DragonBallZ ❯ Pyjama's, Teddies and Hotties ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Akira Toriyama does!
 
Vegeta: So, the brat has learned…
 
Fiona: Shuss you…
 
Vegeta: *Blasts Fiona away, who angrily tries to dodge*
 
Pyjama's, teddy's and hotties
 
“But she filled in the papers!” Agent B complained.
 
“Yeah, but we're not told to wake her” Agent D said angrily
 
“We can take here while she's asleep. She signed, so we have to bring her with us!” Agent B said, dumping Fiona's stuff on cloud Harry.
 
“I am awake already, let's go” Fiona said sleepily, in her nightgown and a teddy in her hand. “I'm packed so let's go” She walked to the window, trying to hop on Harry and nearly missed. This woke her up though. “Okay, now I AM awake, let's go” she said one more time, while Agent D was trying to pull her back up. “Whoa, it really wasn't a dream!” she gulped, half standing on Harry now.
 
“Fiona, what is going on in there, I'm coming in! Fiona…..AAAAH!!” There was her mother, gasping by the sight of Fiona, half standing on a yellow cloud, a huge smile on her face, and 2 guys trying to kidnap her.
 
“Byee mom! See you in vacations!” Fiona waved goodbye with a huge smile on her face. She was finally on her way to the Official Fanfiction University of Dragon Ball Z! She was enjoying the trip through the cool night sky. The closer they came, the more yellow clouds they saw. “Are they all Harry's?” Fiona asked. “No” said Agent dryly, arms crossed.
 
Nearing the school, he began to talk again. “You have read the rules, haven't you?” “Uh, sure. No stalking the teachers and no fighting with the students, except with gym and martial arts lessons… why?” Fiona summed 2 very important rules (and kinda the only ones she really read).
“Because our Z got expelled, sending a death mail to that damn Goku… Oh shoot, are you a fan of his?” Agent B said.
Fiona giggled “Hah, so there ARE fanclubs and fanwars! Those fanfics were nonfictional after all!”
 
“wait, what? Nonfictional fanfics? About the school?” Agent D asked curious.
 
“Oh yea, they're famous! It's about Nadia and Yoli…” “AGENT Z!” Agent B yelled. “How is she?” “I don't know” Fiona answered. “The last I read is that they would try to come back, so far, without success.”
 
“They are legendary in the Vegeta club, especially after their last stunt. Some still call the saiyan prince Skittles… ” Agent D told her
 
“Hey, you CAN talk nice!” Fiona laughed “I look forward to these 3 years… Are we there yet?”
 
“Yeah, there it is!” Agent B said, with a huge smile on his face, ready to let the girl off Harry. “Watch out for the landing, your stuff will be brought to your room by us.” He finished.
 
“Landing?” Fiona started, before she fell on the ground. “Well, thanks!” she stood up, watching around. There were quite some people, most of them her age. All wearing nightgown and teddy's, and all cartoonized! Great. Now, what to do?
 
“Listen all, brats! You all go in line and get your room key when you walk inside. In your room you will find a booklet with information what to do the next days and HEY PAY ATTENTION!” Vegeta scowled to a girl with long, brown hair.
 
“Hihi, he is CUTE when he's angry!” The girl giggled, while she waved to Vegeta.
 
“Damn brats of these days!” Vegeta said and flew away. 6 weeks vacation just wasn't long enough.
 
“so, these girls really drove him insane…” said a familiar voice behind the girls.
 
“”Do you see what I see?” asked the brunette.
 
“hell yea, it's Skittles son!” Fiona answered, finally meeting the love of her life.
 
“Oh god, no more of those, please! Dad's been pissed whole summer vacation!” the purple-haired said.
 
“And you had to take all his rage?” Fiona asked naughtily.
 
“I guess so…” Trunks said, not knowing what to expect. This girl was new, but she knew about Nadia and Yoli. How was that possible? Weren't their minds erased?
 
“Brat, don't talk with the students, who knows what'll happen!” Vegeta roared out of a window.
 
“Is that his room?” the brunette asked.
 
“Who knows?” Mirai Trunks answered as he flew away.
 
Fiona watched him dreamily. If that was Vegeta's room, then where would be his? Would they be sleeping in the same…. No, no more lemons! No more yaoi, you promised yourself girl!
 
“Hmm, interesting. How many fanfictions have you read?” the brunette asked Fiona.
 
“I lost counting, I guess….” She answered, still dreamily.
 
“Great, I guess we're kinda on the same line”
 
Fiona snapped. “Huh? What do you mean? About Skittles?”
 
“You called Vegeta Skittles! There is this great fanfic about this school where they call him Skittles!” the brunette laughed. They were reading the same fanfics. “I guess we can be friends, right?” she asked.
 
“Right!” Fiona answered. Awesome, in her first hour she saw Vegeta getting crazy already, she met with Trunks, her (secret?) love, and made a friend. This couldn't get any better!
 
“Come on, let's get in line and get room keys. I'm dead tired!” The brunette said with a huge smile. Was she for real? When she started walking, she pulled Fiona with her.
 
“Yeah I'm coming!” she said, trying to walk next to the cute little brunette, also with a huge smile. Then they both started to laugh. This would be a wicked year!
 
 
Autors note: Yeah I know, still a little short… But chapter 3 will be longer ;) C u on Monday ;)!