Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Official Fanfiction University of DragonBallZ ❯ Meetings, greetings and games ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I STILL DO NOT OWN DBZ!!! AKIRA TORIYAMA DOES!
 
Fiona: Oeee, we're going to get started here for real, guys!
Shuno: AND GIRLS! *smirks*
Vegeta: *sigh* just get this over with, brats!
Fiona; Ah well, here we go!
 
Meetings, greetings and games!
 
“Room 247, here's they key and your frying pan. Breakfast starts at 10 am tomorrow. More information is on your bed. And welcome to the school” ChiChi said.
 
“Yahoo, same room, same room!” said the giggly brunette. “What's your name, anyway? I'm Shuno.”
 
“I am Fiona. Shall we go up? I'm tired. And what's with the frying pan they gave us?”
 
“Yeah me to. I don't know… May I call your Fi, just for short?” Shuno asked, examinating her new frying pan.
 
“Uh, sure. I guess it wouldn't hurt and..” *BANG* “what did you do THAT for?” she yelped.
 
“Figuring the frying pan out. But I guess we're near our room, hallway 4, right?” Shuno smirked.
 
This girl is going to be sooo dead! Fiona thought.
 
“Here it is!” Shuno said, “Come ón, dreamer! Don't stare at me that evil! I didn't mean it like that, I just thought you would dodge it… Like you see all the time on tv!”
 
“Well, this isn't tv… though we are cartoonized.” Fiona smirked back.
 
I will get used to her she thought. This girl was just too cute and she was too tired to fight. They entered the room and skipped through the booklet. There would be an announcement after breakfast, followed by a sports day. Great! She sucked at sports. But not to worry about that now, first she wanted to sleep, and dream about the love of her life… who happened to be one of her teachers! Still in their nightgown, they jumped on bed and fell asleep. Would they wake up and realize it was all just a dream? No, that was just not possible. This has been an way too wicked night to be a dream!
 
“Wake up, Fi, we're going to be late for breakfast!” Shuno jumped on Fiona's bed, who didn't seem to wake up any soon. “Fi, Trunks is in your room, NAKED!” she yelled.
 
“WHERE?” Fiona racketed up, where was her sweetie? NAKED?
 
“Kidding” Shuno smirked, knowing Fiona's weakness already. “So you really like Skittle's son.”
 
“Mwa yeah! Like you can't see on my stuff or so” Fiona said a little annoyed. Still sleepy and dreamily from the last night. She quickly changed in her clothes and brushed her (what used to be short and brown) hair. “Shuno… what happened to my hair???” she screamed.
 
“Well, we're all cartoonized, so your hair as well… duh!” Shuno answered, brushing her own spiky brown hair.
 
“But I didn't know it would turn out like THIS!” she pointed out to her autumn red hair, long and wavy. Like Zangetsu, but a little (way) shorter, coming halfway her back.
“Lemme guess, you watched Bojack unbound and wrote a fanfic about Zangetsu recently?” Shuno asked, referring Fiona the way her hair looked.
 
“Believe it or not, but that would happen to be this very last night… Before the agents infiltrated my room.” Fiona answered. But somehow, she liked her new hair, maybe she would let it grow like that in the real world as well!
 
They walked down the stairs, meeting more freshman. “Yeah, my mom went crazy when she saw me packing my stuff, begging me not to run away.” “Oh really? I was at my friends house when they came. She's pissed at me now, because she didn't got invited.” “Well, they poked me awake. I can't help I always go to bed early No one knew they were in my room, though…” and so the stories went on.
 
“Well, I guess we need to be more careful next time. Erasing minds is exhausting!” A familiar voice walked behind the girls Fiona looked back “Agent D!” she cheered. “You're a student here as well?” she asked.
 
“Of course I am! I am Stefan by the way, 3th year student, last year even, though. Too bad, I'll miss ChiChi's frying pan lessons…” he said dreamily. “How was your first night here by the way?”
 
“It was great! You dropped me off just right! I met my roommate and Trunks was like right behind us! Thanks for that meeting.” Fiona blinked to Stefan, before he got called by another student.
 
They entered the dining room. 3 large tables were filled with bread, rice, muffins, waffles, pancakes, French toast (Do you like French toast? Yeah we like French toast!) and more delicious stuff. There was another table at the end of the room, for the teachers. It was filled with even more food than the other 3 tables combined! But hey, what do you expect with so much saiyans around… They're hungry people.
 
“A true saiyan buffet” Shuno exactly hit the mark, drooling over the blueberry&peach muffins. “We'll sit here” she called to Fiona.
 
“Taking the best spot, huh? Save some for me, though” Fiona answered, seeing Shuno with more muffins on her plate already than she could possibly eat (and yet would). She had indeed taken the best places, she could exactly see the 2 favourites of them… Vegeta and Mirai Trunks' back though, but still a good sight! Then she saw the chibi's taking off, arms filled with muffins, and their clothes were bobbly… more muffins.
 
“Goku or Vegeta” asked the girl on the other side of Fiona.
 
“Huh? None, but if to choose, Vegeta. Why?” Fiona asked back, a bit surprised.
 
“Because if you said Goku, I had to fight you for my love.” The girl said, blinking to the orange Gi, who was eating another plate of apples.
 
“What did you say about my Veggie-Chan?” Shuno whispered to Fiona. “That he is better than carrot head” she whispered back. “Good girl!” Shuno said happy, petting Fiona's head.
 
“What, is she your veggie-slave?” the new girl said annoyed.
 
“Nah, just my roommate! Isn't she cute?” Shuno giggled, petting Fiona some more, who was grinning her teeth.
 
“Cut it out you two! I'm not a slave, I'm not gonna steal him, I prefer Trunks!” Fiona yelled out loud, completely forgetting that the teachers table was right in front of her. The purple haired looked back with a slightly blush on his face. Great, now it's MY time to get insane he thought. His mother wanted him and Vegeta to bond some more, but she probably didn't meant by going to the shrink TOGETHER.
 
“Shit…” Fiona whispered, sitting back, sinking through the floor.
 
“Great move, you showed guts! I like you, I'm Ashlynn!” she said with a grin.
 
What have I done…… Fiona thought, sinking even deeper.
 
After breakfast they went to the auditorium for the announcement. Everyone went quiet when the director came up. Some even fainted.
 
“C…..C……C……Cell?” Fiona cried.
 
“Well, that just great!” Shuno yelped, a little scared herself. Next to her, Ashlynn fainted. “Even greater” Shuno added, having a sleeping girl on her foot. If it just were Vegeta, if it just were Vegeta!!!
 
“I'd like to welcome you all to your new school” Cell started. “We established this school for fanfic autors, to get to know us better so they can write the best fanfictions ever. You are all here because you are talented, chosen of many thousands of fans. You should be proud of yourself.” An applause… “But this year we started with something news. Between you guys and girls are some amazing drawers, who will join dojinshi groups and draw illustrations to the fanfics written here. But since we work with people, there are some rules. First of all, you shall never stalk the teachers. Or threatening them. Then you shall never fight with students, except in martial arts classes. For the rest, just be sure you're in time for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and not to forget: classes. Then for last, lights must be out at 10 pm, no exceptions!” Cell finally finished.
 
“Do you guys check on us?” a girl asked.
 
“Our Cell Juniors will check for us. And they aren't nice to anyone breaking the rules…” Cell answered with an evil face, scaring the girl and make some other people faint of fear.
 
“Ok, just wanted to know” the girl went silent and sat down.
 
“He forgot to tell us the teacher's floor is forbidden!” Shuno whispered to Fiona, seeking a chance to see Vegeta after school time. She grimaced evilly, her minds filled with naughty thoughts.
 
Next, ChiChi came with the next announcement. “Since this is your first day at school, you don't know anyone yet. And since we think teamwork is important, we decided to treat you all with a Sports Day! All shall be dressed in half an hour, We'll see you at the sport fields, eastside of the school. Your roommate will be your partner for today, so make sure you come along together. You're stuck with that person for the next 3 years!”
 
There were tears and there were laughs. Not everybody liked their roommate. Sometimes because they liked the same one, and saw the other as competition, others because the other didn't like the same character. They all thought their favourite was the best. Fiona sighted. She and Shuno came along just fine.
 
“We are sooo gonna win this!” the evil brunette said.
 
“But it's to get to know each other…” Fiona didn't understand.
 
“Yeah, but we are a team already, and this is about teamwork, right? So we will win.” The brunette laughed.
 
Half an hour they were, all dressed in sport clothes (some in mini skirts, to stay friendly with Muten Roshi?), waiting for their first game.
 
“All right now!” Blue haired Bulma yelled. “The first game will be the egg races. Each team gets an egg and a spoon. The first member goes across the field with the egg on the spoon, giving it to it's teammate who walks back and throws the egg against the board. The faster the walk, the more points. The closer to the middle of your board, the more points. Is this clear? Oh, one more thing; No hands on the eggs! And if you drop the egg, you got to walk back and start over. A broken egg means out of race. All of you, good luck!” she whistled a flute, and the first game began.
 
Cheering for Shuno, who was trying her hardest to come to her (and going fast too!) she saw the chibi's sneaking behind the boards… With their arms filled with the muffins of this very morning…
 
 
Note of the author: Next chapter! Sorry for the late upload, had a wedding and a funeral, so it's been quite an emotional week…. Next chapter will be more games and fun! Then, chapter 5, I really want more character development, and started writing the History of Fiona. How she became a fan, what is she and what does she wants to be in the future? Please bear with me!