Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ One Day Can Change Alot ❯ Start ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

One day can change a lot.

By anime Dragonmaster.



Trunks: 16

Goten: 16



"Trunks, Goten time to wake up your first day of school is today" a voice echoed through the room.

"Uhhhh huh?" a grumbled voice responded.

He had been a young teen, with short purple hair and dashing blue eyes, he had a large black muscle shirt that hardly covered his large muscles that were beneath and a pair of grey sweat pants.

He turned his head slowly to get a glimpse of the small alarm clock he had on his desk.

7:29 it read.

"Ahhhhh Goten wake up, wake up" Trunk's yelled jumping up and waking completely up.

"Huh what....where...when?" Goten answered, he was a teen about the same age as Trunks with short black spiked hair with muscles as strong as Trunks.

"Ugh Goten seriously wake up" Trunks yelled while shaking his friend.

"Huh....Oh...." he opened his eyes completely looking at his lavender headed friend.

He peered into the alarm clock and then jumped from his mattress he had been sleeping on from the floor.

"TRUNKS!! Look how late it is we gotta get ready for school!!! Don't just stand there" he yelled repeating what his friend had done to him.

"Ugh Goten you baka, what do you think I've been- oh never mind come on we gotta get ready.

He said and then they both left the room and headed for the bath room down the hall.

***************

"Goten hurry up your taking forever in there, I need to get ready too!!" Trunks yelled banging on his bathroom door.

"Just a sec im almost done.............ok there" he said then opening the door to reveal him completely dressed and awake. He had been wearing a dark green t-shirt with blue baggy jeans his hair had a bit of hair gel in it to spike his hair a bit more to the left.

"Well?...." Goten asked putting on a smirk.

"Heh..heh... real nice Goten im sure you'll pick up a lot of chicks" Trunks smiled then pushing him aside and rushing to the bathroom to get himself ready.

"Ok Trunks meet me downstairs when your done k?" Goten yelled over the shut door.

"Yah sure give me 20 minutes" he responded.

"Heh and he thinks I take a long time" Mumbled Goten.

"What?" Trunks asked.

"Oh nothing" Goten replied walking down the stairs.

The house was huge it had been called capsule corp. of course Trunk's mom had been rich from being a complete genius. The stairs were long and spiral and leaded to the main floor that was huge.

Goten walked into the kitchen to find A women sitting down reading a newspaper.

She had long blue hair with emerald blue eyes. She had been old like around her 40's but still she looked young as she could be in her teens.

"Hey Thanks for letting me stay here again." Goten told her politely.

Bulmaa looked up to him.

"Oh no problem at all, It is a special day for you and Trunks, Im just surprised that-" she bent in to whisper into his ear, "-that you know who, vegeta let you stay."

"I heard that women" Vegeta growled walking into the room.

He had long black spikey hair that went strait up, with dark black mean looking eyes (a.n- did i mention sexy hehe) He had been wearing a tight black shirt with black baggy pants.

"I don't remember letting kakkorot's spawn stay in MY household." Vegeta spat.

"Sure thing sweety" bulmaa said sweetly.

"Ok Goten im ready" Trunks said excitedly running down the stairs.

He had been wearing a light baby blue t-shirt and black baggy pants, also a blue coller around his neck.

"Heh..heh...great guess were ready" Goten smirked at his dashing friend.

"Ohhh don't you two just look soo cute all the girls are gonna love yah!!" Trunks mother smiled.

Vegeta just stood there his motions not changing.

"Uhh..heh thanks mom well we better get going were already late" Trunks said grabbing his bag from his chair, and giving Goten the single to go.

"By Miss.Bulma, and uhh Mr.Vegeta" Goten waved.

"Bye goten!!" "Kakkorot spawn.,,,"

"Listen Trunks, " Vegeta began.

"Yah dad?"

"Be ready to spar after" he gave a death look.

"Yah sure thing,' he smiled. "K later mom, and dad see ya after' they both ran out the door with a proud blue headed women smiling almost crying and a grumpy looking figure.



So they were of to school not knowing of what was ahead, all they hoped for was good friends, cute chicks, good teachers, and for goten to make his mom and dad proud.







A.N K sorry guys but I gotta end this now, I gotta work on my homework, well please review if i atleast get one review ill probably make the second chapter k thanks ^-^

Anime dragonmaster