Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Open Your Heart To Me ❯ A Trip To The Hospital ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*With Bulma*~

Still tired from lack of a sufficient amount of sleep, Bulma stumbled down the stairs. Her usualy sparkling sapphire-blue eyes were dulled. Her usualy flushed face was pale, and she has bags under her eyes. Of course, she never noticed, since she always fell asleep in the middle of doing everything. She would remember falling asleep in one place, and waking up in her room. She was at the bottom of the stairs when her body could no longer stand the lack of sleep, and she fell asleep right then and there.

~*With Vegeta*~

Vegeta started walking down the stairs, thinking abot what he would tease the blue-haired beauty about this time. As he was walking he triped on a huge lump that was in his way and he let out a loud string of curses when he hit the floor. He saw that it was Bulma he had tripped over and he scowled. Once again the blue haired vixen had managed to fall asleep while doing something-an event that had been occuring for a while now. He stood up and gingerly picked her small form up, careful not to wake her. He nearly dropped her in shock when he noticed her near weightlessness.

"Woman, wake up. You are going to eat something," he said. When she didn't budge he tried smaking her lightly but still, nothing. He frowned with worry. Seeing nothing else to do he flew through the window to the local hospital.

~*Bulma's Dream*~

A dark figure slowly advanced on her without her noticing. She was too busy taking in the wonderful scent of the flowers before her. She was in a field of some sort with beautiful wildflowers and different insects and other animals. She wore a white gown made of the finest silk and a crown of white flowers rested on her head. They stood out against her blue hair.

'White, eh? That makes her a pure girl,' the figure thought to himself. Then he smirked. 'No matter, I shall fix that shortly.' He walked slowly toward her but something stopped him.

"Why can't I go, damn it?!" he shouted. Amazingly the blue-haired blue-eyed beauty didn't hear him. He could only stare at her in awe as she approached another figure who had his back to her. Ebony hair stood in a flame-like shape upon his head and a red cape flutterd behind him. Suddenly the scene changed. The figure was now in a wedding chappel of some kind and at the alter waiting was the flame haired one. The figure stared as the blue-haired beauty from before walked down the aisle toward the flame haired figure with a long, pure white wedding gown on and a radiant blush on her pretty face. The figure scowled with pure anger and jealousy.

"That murderer doesn't deserve her! Only I can have her! She's mine!" The figure lunged at the flame-haired man but was knocked back and was shocked to see that it had been the blue-haired beauty that did it...hey wait, wasn't she over there getting married?

"Yes, it is me getting married over there. However, this is just a dream and since I am the one having this dream I noticed you in here. I have decided that in order to keep you from destroying myself and the man I'm getting married to, I must kill you in my dream and watch the events unfold. I refuse to let you disrupt the future that is ment to be!" she cried as she lunged at him, ready to punch him in the stomach. He blocked her attack and yanked at her hair. She scratched his hands and while he was caught off guard she readied a ki blast and released it in his face. The figure uncovered his face and Bulma was shocked to find it to be none other than Yamcha. He sneered at her.

"You will pay dearly, bitch," he growled before punching her in the face. She kicked him in the groin and when he doubled over in pain, smacked him in the face ten times in a row before kicking him in the spine. He fell to the ground and Bulma continued to kick him. She gathered a large amount of ki and yelled "Final Flash!" before smashing that into his spine.

~*With Vegeta*~

Vegeta became worried when Bulma started kicking, scratching and yelling in her sleep and felt her forehead. She was burning with fever.

'I have got to get her to the hospital fast!' he thought before powering up and increasing his speed.

Bulma Briefs^Yue Lover: Aighty, there's chapter two! I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Android Veggie: As if anyone would enjoy that, woman! After all, you are the one who typed it and I personaly think you suck!

Android B: Oh shut up and get over here, Vegeta! The bed is getting cold!

Android Veggie: *smirks* There's my cue. Review, people!