Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Other World ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta opened his eyes and surveyed his surroundings. The sky was blue, the sun was shining and he was surrounded by leaves.

"Leaves?" Vegeta thought as he looked down. He was definitely surrounded by the leaves of a tree.

Vegeta flew out of the tree, wanting to get a better view of where he was. At least he thought he was flying, right up until he hit the ground.

Vegeta let out a groan of pain and right after doing that he wondered why he did it. Falling shouldn't have hurt him so much as to make him make any kind of noise. Matter of fact, falling shouldn't have hurt at all, and why the heck had he fallen anyway?

Vegeta looked up at the tree he had just fallen from. It didn't look so high. It couldn't have been more than 30 feet. That was nothing for him.

"But why did he hurt so much then?" Vegeta thought as his body screamed in protest when he tried to stand.

Vegeta took a few moments to allow his body to dispel the pain before he tried to stand again.

The pain wasn't as great as it had been before, but it was still there. Vegeta could walk now, but it was a short lived victory when he realized he didn't know where to go.

Come to think of it, where the heck was he? What had happened? All he remembered was a gigantic flash of light, then darkness.

Vegeta looked up at the tree again and wondered where the Onna and that pathetic human were.

As he thought about this the tree changed colors from green to light blue.

"Nani!" Vegeta exclaimed. Something was wrong with this place. That much was obvious.

Vegeta heard something and turned around just in time to see a, a…well he didn't know what it was ,but it looked a lot like a 3 toed, 3 horned, 1 eyed purple people eater.

Vegeta wasn't exactly sure about that last part, but by the way it was edging its way to him and by the way the drool hung from its mouth, he was almost sure of it.

Vegeta wondered why he hadn't heard it coming earlier. His senses were probably just whacked today.

Vegeta lifted a hand and attempted to shoot a ki blast. There was a small energy burst and then a poof, but no dead monster.

As the monster got closer to him, Vegeta decided to do something that he would kill a person for if they ever found out; He ran.

***

"Am I dead?" Bulma thought as she looked at her surroundings. She was in the middle of a valley filled with wildflowers.

Bulma walked around for a few minutes not knowing where to go. She didn't even know where Yamcha and Vegeta were.

She did know that it was impossible for her to be alive. Vegeta had blasted the gravity core. It had probably become unstable and unleashed some great amount of gravity on them.

"Well at least I got sent to a nice place" she thought and bent down to sniff a flower. They smelled nice.

"Sssss…" Bulma turned to where the sound had come from. Under her feet the wildflowers were changing into snakes.

"Ah!!!" Bulma screamed and jumped back. When she landed, she was a good 15 feet away from where she had been last.

Bulma wondered how it was possible for her to jump that far, but her thoughts were put on hold when more wildflowers started to change.

One snake slithered towards Bulma and she backed up ,but it still followed her.

As it slithered toward her it grew in size. Soon it was as tall as Bulma and growing still.

Bulma ran faster and her eyes widened in fear when she realized that she had reached the part where the mountain started to form. She considered trying to climb it, but knew she didn't have enough time.

The snake got closer and to her and hissed, showing it's fangs. Then it lunged for Bulma.

Bulma looked away and her hand reached out automatically. Before she knew what had happened, bits of snake were falling everywhere.

"Gross." Said Bulma as she looked around her. The other snakes had changed back into wildflowers by now, so Bulma guessed that that had been their king or something.

Bulma brought her hand to her face and stared at it. She had shot a ki blast, Bulma was sure of it.

"If I can do that" Bulma thought "Then maybe I can fly."

Bulma had always wanted to fly and she envied the Z fighters because of their ability.

Bulma jumped into the air and was soon surrounded by clouds, but then she started to fall.

Bulma braced herself for impact, but the fall wasn't that bad. After all, she had landed on her feet.

Bulma looked up at the sky. She hadn't flown, but she had Jumped an awfully long way.

Bulma looked around and took in her new surroundings. She seemed to be in some sort of forest.

Something or someone ran past Bulma. She looked in the direction that they had gone.

"Yamcha" she said surprised. She was sure it had been Yamcha.

Yells came from the direction that he had been running from. In that direction there was a group of people coming her way. Bulma noticed that they were definitely not human. They all had three fingers and turquoise skin that reminded Bulma of Zarbon.

As they came closer, Bulma noticed that they had weapons of sorts. Not wanting to see what the weapons were for, Bulma ran after Yamcha.

***

Yamcha woke to see blue eyes looking down at him.

"Bulma…" Yamcha thought automatically before he sat up and saw that the eyes didn't belong to Bulma. They belonged to a bluish person with 3 fingers and green hair.

Yamcha guessed that the person was female because of her hips. She wore no shirt, not that it was necessary because she seemed extremely flat chested. She did wear a skirt like thing though, and her arms were adorned with jewelry.

"Klopet?" she asked. It was a dialogue that Yamcha had never heard before.

"I don't understand you" Yamcha said. The female just tilted her head to a side. Obviously she didn't understand him either.

Yamcha wanted to find a way to communicate. He needed to know where he was and where Bulma and Vegeta were. Well more where Bulma was. He could care less about Vegeta.

Yamcha stood and instantly stumbled. Something wasn't right. He felt off balance. He stood again, this time he was more balanced. Yamcha attempted to walk a few feet and he did so well.

"Klopet" said the female again "Klopet tsz nan?"

"I don't understand" Yamcha said again as he shook his head to reinforce what he was saying.

"Klopet illa, illa" said the female while signaling for him to come to her.

Yamcha did, but slowly since he wasn't fully adjusted.

"Chto e Aiya" she said and signaled to herself "Aiya"

"Aiya" Yamcha said and pointed to her. Her name was Aiya.

Aiya nodded and pointed to Yamcha "Chta e Klopet."

Yamcha shook his head and pointed to himself. "Yamcha"

"Chat e Klopet Yamcha." She said "Klopet"

When she saw that Yamcha still didn't understand, she reached behind him and Yamcha felt a slight shudder flow through his body.

Aiya lifted up what was in her hand

"A tail!" exclaimed Yamcha "He had a tail! It wasn't possible, but here Aiya was with the furry appendage in her hand.

"Klopet" said Aiya again "Klopet chta illa yos"

Aiya walked out of the room. They were in and Yamcha followed. It took them a while to get to their destination, which was outside.

Once outside, Yamcha turned around. They had exited a pretty big house or maybe even a palace.

"Klopet" Aiya said again and Yamcha turned around again. In front of them were more people like Aiya. There hair color varied in different shades of green.

Upon seeing him they all started to cheer. "Klopet! Klopet!"

In there hands were weapons and they all started running towards Yamcha.

Yamcha, being the sensible person that he is, did what any one in their right mind would do and ran.

Yamcha ran blindly, not knowing where he was going, but knowing that he wanted to get away from these people who were running after him and yelling "Klopet!"

"Pity" He thought, "Aiya was nice"

Even though Yamcha was still a little unbalanced, he was still faster than everyone else so he got pretty far ahead, however they were persistent.

He continued to run and thought he saw Bulma along the way. He even thought that he heard someone call his name, but he wasn't stopping for anything.

***

Please review, I want to know if you guys like my story so I can continue knowing that someone actually likes it. If you don't like it please say so and why. Suggestions are welcome.