Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pain ❯ Pain ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
AN: I was just bored so I wrote on how Pan feels toward Trunks.


Disclaimer: No I don't own DBZ or DBGTso don't rub it in



Pain




It hurts after all these years to see all these girls on your arm.My brain knows I can't have you but my heart won't listen.I have to cry myself to sleep knowing your scerwing them senseless.Over the years I have learned to hied all of my emotions from everyone.What would it look like a 20-year-old-woman chasing after a a man 14-years her senior.A gold-digger that's what.So I let you do whatever.

I'm dying inside.You don't know how many times I just want to kill myself every time you walk into a room with a blonde bimbo on your arm.I cry when no one is looking.I don't know why I haven't killed myself yet.Now I try to make everyone thinks I'm fine and it works to.But you........no........you know how I feel which is why you fuck them all the time to see what I will do.But guess what Trunks Breifs.I'm not gonna do anything you can do anything you want I don't give a damn.You can try all you want to break me but you won't not me not Pan Son.


I try to date but I'm always comparing them to you.Why won't you leave me alone?! You have them now you don't want me and yet you won't leave me alone.These guys I date anyone would love to have them but you won't let me. In the back of my mind you tell me to dump them flat on there asses.And you wanna know some thing?I won't listne to you any more.Nope. No more.



I on't feel anything for you Trunks.I don't feel anything for anyone.I have no emotions.I threw them away with my love for you.Now I'm free.You can't do anything. But remember this Trunks....no matter what I will always love you.



AN: It sucks I know but I was bored so read and rewiew nd no i'm not updateing this...so bye!