Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Passion Unrestrained ❯ Chapter 9 Goodbye ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Knowing Bulma was his, gave Vegeta an even greater confidence in himself. He could spend hours thinking of her, though he would never admit it. He knew the seed he had planted inside of her would not bloom until he was gone for at least six months. Babies of his species could not be fertilized while the male was still around his mate. What Vegeta had thought would only be a quick fling with this human woman, had turned into something different. Every night that he went to sleep holding her in his arms, he could feel her warmth and the yet to be born childs satisfaction. He could lay for hours not sleeping, just watching her. Never moving a single inch, telling himself it was only a sort of training. He had only planned to stay on Earth for a total of three months, but that time seemed to grow into a little over a year. He knew he had to leave soon, if he wanted to see his son at least once before he left to fight the androids.


Bulma knew the day was approching when Vegeta would have to leave. She could feel it in the air, but she had a surprise for him. She had been secretly working on a top notch, ship for him. She had spent hours getting everything inside of it just right. She had duplicated the gravity room, and also made several adjustments to the living quarters. She had made the living quarters like the one they shared at capsule corp, hoping he would think of her as he slept and trained. She poured her love into this ship, so perhaps while he was out there, he would still be able to feel like he was part of her. To Bulma, heaven was waking up every morning in his arms, and she knew that letting him go was going to be extremely hard for her. Every time she thought about it, tears welled up in her eyes, and she had to hold herselft back from breaking down and trying. She had never felt the way she felt for him about anyone.


Before he left she wanted to give him one last night of herself. One last night of their own special passion, then in the morning, she would set him free. She would set him free to train, and maybe one day he would come back to her.

Bulma decided to ready herself for that night. She had been preparing for this night for several weeks, and after putting the finishing touches on the ship, she was ready to put the finishing touches on herself.

Sighing wistfully she drove off one last time to her favorite store to purchase the perfect thing for their last night together. As she was driving she saw Marron and her husband, and started laughing, thinking of how karma is a real bitch sometimes.

Getting out of the car she entered into her favorite lingerie store. As soon as she walked in, she spotted the perfect thing. It was Dark Royal Blue, and tied around her waist, back, and neck, with gauzy strings. there was a sheer skirt bottom to it, that showed off her perfect toned legs. Smiling,
Bulma thought of the look of steamy passion that would enter his eyes when he saw her.

Still smiling, somewhat sadly Bluma packed up everything into her car and left to get ready for this one precious last night. She knew he was the one. The one she couldn't do without, and she prayed deep inside that he felt the same way.

Beneath the temper, beneath and arrogance, she knew there was a part of him that cried out for love, the one thing no one else had ever been able to give him.

As she thought this she readied herself for the night. She could hear him taking a shower after training. It was late, so late she wasn't sure if he would be in the mood.

As he took his shower Vegeta could feel the tension in the air. He wasn't sure what it was, but he knew he would have to leave soon if he actually ever wanted to see his son. He had promised himself that he would see his son at least once before he faced the androids. The stress in his muscles were palpable, but he knew if he could just be in her arms he would be fine.

Walking out of the shower, with his towl wrapped around his middle, he was met with the most beautiful site in his life. He could feel the wall in himself breaking, even if it was just for this one night.

He saw her, beautiful long legs, her body sheathed in skin tight royal blue silk fabric. The crest of her breasts swelling alluringly as she bent down to light the last candle. He took in the room, there were candles of blue and white wax everwhere. This had not been what he had expected, but deep down he knew this would be goodbye, and he once again thought of the small box of a promise he had hidden away.

Licking his lips, smelling in her scent, the musk of just her body. He shiverd to himself, any hostility lost in this moment, staring at the woman he knew he wanted forever. The heat and tension could be felt in the air as she finally looked up and they locked gazes.

As if in a trance they slowly moved towards each other, waiting for that first devasting kiss, both knowing they would be lost afterwards. The stared into each others eyes, smoldering passions that had been hidden were now revealed, so hot they would have seared the soul of lesser people.

He ran his hands through her hair, still staring into the deep blue abyss of her eyes. Worshiping his mate with his gaze.

Bulma could feel the head radiating off of his barely clothed figure. Finaly their lips met, and the tension in the air intensified, sending shockwaves through both of their bodies. Suddenly the restrition of clothes was to much to bear.

Vegeta ripped it apart with his ki, needing to feel the real head of her body. For once he tenderly laid her upon the bed. On this last night he would worship his mate, the one who he would come back to again and again, no matter how many times she told him to leave.

He started at the nape of her neck, biting in deep, hearing her moan in pain and pleasure at the same time. Marking her once more as his. He slowly moved his tounge down her throat, lapping at the fast beating pulse in her neck, feeling her squirm in passion, and smelling the scent of her increase.

Bulma could feel the heat of his tongue slowly moving down to the middle of her breasts, his tongue rasping against he soft skin. His hands were tightly clasping her hard nipples, as the blooms to hard points under his careful administration. She stiffled a small cry as he took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking it with a desperate vigor. His other hand making circular pinching movments on her other soft pink nipple.

She could feel the juices of her pussy welling up inside of her. She wanted him so badly. She was past the point of caring how much noise she was making and started to beg for it in stiffled sobs and moans.

He could tell how much she wanted it as he slipped his tongue down to her stomach, slowly tracing his way down her sides, still playing with her nipples. Then he made the final dip and rasped his tongue lightly over the swolled lips of her clit.

She violently tensed up as she felt his tongue slide into her pussy, pushing again her walls, drinking her all up. As she moaned over and over with the pressure of it.

Then he pushed two figers inside of her feeling the velvetly smoothness of her against his thick fingers. As he plunged them in over and over he licked her throbbing pearl, listening with intent to her deep gutteral moans of pleasure as he flicked his tongue over and over, brining her to climax after climax. The passion of the moment slowly building to the incredible moment he would enter her.

She cluched his hair pushing his face deeper and deeper into her. Moaning in frantic pleasure. It still wasn't enough, she wanted him to fill her up. She wanted to be filled with his large cock. She wanted her juices dripping off of it as he slammed it into her over and over.

Feeling the intense desire of her feeling for him to be inside now that she was ripe and wet for him, she slowly teasingly ran his cock over the quivering lips of her womanhood. He moved sofly over and over, slickeing his entrance into her.

In an instand he had pushed himself completely into her, his dick being sucked deeps into her womanhood, the muscles of her pussy, dragging him in and holding him tight. He feel into her and stayed still, feeling her head smelling the sweet musk of her, groaning inwardly trying not to spend himself already. Slowly, he eased out and in, as she moaned and swayed under him.

As he pulled in and out she clasped his mouth on her sensitive nibbles, and she grabber his hair in her hands, feeling the burning passion of each touch, each caress on her skin, life tantalizing trails of fire.

As he gently rocked beneath her, she could feel herself wanting it more franticly. Her hips started moving of their own accord. His breathing sped up, being so caught up in the moment, he started pluning inside of her hot steaming pussy faster and faster. The passion and loved burned as he sped up even more.

He felt her as she started to climax, her muscles had clasped around his cock hard and fast, and he lost the last bit of self control that he had. He pluged himself as deep inside as he could and filled her with his thick, warm, sticky cum. They boath moaned in pure pleasure at this final release, on their final night together.

Somehow they had both known that it would be the last night for a long time.
As dawn crested over the mountains, they stared into each other eyes. There was no need for words, their expressions said it all. He gently reached over and moved a stray piece of hair out of her face. He looked deep into her eyes, falling one more time. He felt the contentment of having foudn his perfect mate, not that he'd ever tell her. For his last couple of hours he held her. Feeling the perfect contours of her body against his. He felt her gently fall asleep in his arms and knew it was time to leave.

He slowly got out of the bed and got dressed. He watched her sleeping for an hour before he could tear himself away. He went to his rooms, and packed everything he would need, but not before finding a strategily placed key to a ship that hadn't been there before.
The only thing attached to it was a note. All it said was "I love you". He would have known the writing anywhere. The ache in his heart told him he should stay, but he knew he had to go.

He went back to her room one last time to leave his farewell gift. He had had it wrapped one of the first time he had gone to a store with her. He gently left the gift box on her nightstand where she was sure to find it.

With his last task done, he leaned down and gently kisses her on her forehead and left.

Bulma was awakened by the sound of the ship. She could see from the window that the only man she would ever love was leaving. Trying to hold on to her sorrow she hit her fist against her night stand and heard the box fall over onto the floor.

Bluma bent down to retrieve the box. It had no note, nothing to identify who it was from, but she knew. Deep down she knew it was from him.

Slowly she opened the box, and saw the most beautiful golden yellow scarft she had ever seen. It was made of a thick velvet material, and fit perfectly. As she stood staring at the beautiful gift she finally let herself cry. Praying that he would come back. Her mate. Her only mate, the one man she would love forever. She pressed her head against the scarf hiding her tears and the wound in her heart from the world.

As she looked up, she could feel the unrestrained passion to be strong, until he came back.
She looked up at the beautiful blue sky and started her wait. This would feel like it was the longest wait she had ever had in her life.

But to her, it was worth every minute until he came back. She could feel the cord connecting their souls, no matter how far away he was.

And thus the wait started.