Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Phoenix: The Wish of Ashentara ❯ Decision Made ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the sequel to my story, Apprentice. I hope you enjoyed it enough to continue reading into this story. This is only a teaser, but I do have most of it generally planned out. Happy reading!!

Disclaimer: I do not own, nor am I associated with DragonBall Z. This is merely the mental wanderings of someone with too much time and an overactive imagination.

Phoenix: The Wish of Ashentara by Alexa

Prologue - Decision Made

In a remote part of the world far from advanced civilization was a small encampment. Only one person occupied the camp, Ashentara. A full year had passed since the young woman spoke to her former teacher, Vegeta. She often thought of her senshi and his family. Why did I leave? The question had plagued Ash for some time now. Truth be told she was lonely. I have no purpose anymore. No one to teach me. Nothing to learn. Ok, so that is only partially true. I always have something to learn.

Ash walked around her small camp digging out her leather-bound journal. She had recorded most of her solitary existence in the large book. By the light of the full moon behind her shoulder, Ash sat on a fallen tree trunk with legs crossed.

From the Journal of Ashentara

I have given much thought to my seemingly aimless wanderings of this planet. Although I have seen much of the world, met countless new people, I feel like something is missing. Something important. A search to which I know no guidelines; nor even for what I am searching. How is one to know when they find what is missing when one does not know what that is?

Ash let out a tired sigh.

I have made my decision. My wanderings will no longer be aimless. I will again search for the dragonballs. And I know exactly what I shall ask of Shen-long.

Ash finished declaring her decision in writing and stuffed the large book back into her backpack. Yawning and looking to the stars, she retired for the day. After all, tomorrow is the beginning. Tomorrow it will start. And nothing will be the same once my wish is granted.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Remember, this was only a teaser of what I have in mind. If you want more, you'll have to ask for it.