Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ready to Run ❯ If Only She Knew ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi guys! I didn't like the original chapter four so I replaced it with a perkier cuter one! I hope you guys like this one better because I worked my butt off on it (not really)!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~

Chapter 4

Marron walked away from Trunks as she thought to herself,

"Ha! What a pathetic loser! I mean, hello? AS IF!"

Back in the chapel all of the invited guests stood up shocked. There was a wave of silence coming over the room as a panting Trunks came in. His eyes were a deep pink and he could barely squeeze in a word. He finally straighten up and said something,

"She's gone. WHOEVER CAN FIND HER WILL RECIVE A $1,000,000 REWARD! Yes, I am serious, I can't bare to lose her."

"Was this real?" His appauled mother thought, "First Vegeta kissing Pan and now Trunks begging for the little tramp back? What the hell is wrong with these people? They are so screwed up!!"

But also she thought Marron was a liar because she lied about almost everything so she just said,

"Come on Geta, we're going home, and we are going to have a nice LONG talk..." and with that she dragged Vegeta by his ear out of the chapel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~

Marron was taking a nice hott shower when suddenly she heard the door bell ring. It couldn't be her parents because she bought her own apartment a couple months ago, plus her parents were probably too 'shocked' to say anything to her. She opened the door and she saw Ubuu,

"What do you want Ubuu?" she said in a less then happy voice

"Hey babe, I just want to say great going at the wedding. It was perfectly planned, and oh so cunning..."

"Sorry to break it to you hun but whatever you came here for, I'm gonna say no."

"Oh really?" Ubuu replied with a smirk almost resembling one of Vegeta's, "Too bad because I overheard Trunks saying something that may interest you..."

"REALLY?!" She said while perking up, but she got it together and said, "Come in, make yourself at home! But not for too long..."

"Okay..." Ubuu started, he looked around the place, it was hella nice. It looked like it came out of one of those interior designer magazines. He sat down on the couch and he began with the 'news',

"Well, I heard Trunks saying that he had cheated on Pan, only once, but once makes all the difference. Then he said he should have been there for her more often and other boring shit. The point is he said he wants YOU." Ubuu said with an evil grin, he thought to himself, "Damn, I'm so good at making shit up. I think it's some sort of talent! Hahaha..."

"AS IF! Get real, did he say that really?"

"I am real and he did say that, so make your move Marron, and one last thing,"

"Yeah U-babe?"

"Don't make the wrong move or else you lose."

"You have no idea. And one more thing for you to know, I never lose, ever."

"I guess we'll see about that," being said, Ubuu took the oppurtunity to leave.

Marron thought to herself,

"Puh-leeze! Me lose? I think not! The only thing I've lost myself in is Trunks, and I will win. If only she knew! Honestly, by the time I'm done, she'll just be another shit in a toilet! I mean AS IF! I am so hotter then ebony eyed crap! Plus, I ALWAYS WIN.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There! REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!! Oh yeah and also Chapter 5 is staying the same and Chapter 6 shall be up soon! :-D

**Moon Pyrncess**