Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Real World: DBZ Style ❯ Season 8 Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey peeps, as you may all probably know this is my third DBZ story, Its based on the MTV show Road Rules. The pairings are B/V, CC/G, K/18, Y/--. This story is NC-17 but it starts as PG-13, I'm not going in any way to make Vegeta out of character he is still the same old mean, arrogant and sexy self. Oh and one more thing Goke and Vegeta are NOT Sai-jin's, they live on their own in different parts of Japan, so some of them don't know each other. Also I've decided to make an Update List so if you want to be in it just leave you email and leave a note saying you want to be in it too in your review, Thanks. R/R!!

Disclaimer: I don't not own DBZ or Road Rules they unfortunately have an owner already :'( so that means if you sue then all you'll get is to see my face in court, cause I'm broke.*Sighs*

Road Rules: DBZ style.

Season Eight begins

Vegeta punched the door from his house fiercely as he looked at the unpaid bills that laid in the floor, grabbing each one Vegeta ripped them up in to little pieces. Vegeta had entered college about a half a year ago, he rented an apartment of his own and worked Part Time as a Bodybuilder but his budget was going low and he had to do something about it, and quitting college was not something he wanted to do.

Vegeta laid back in his couch as he turned on his TV and started flipping thru the channels, there was nothing interesting on TV, slowly Vegeta started drifting of to sleep his hand fell freely in the couch accidentally dropping the remote control, the channel Vegeta had left it on changed and an interesting commercial was on making Vegeta shoot his eyes open.

" Today in MTV news, America's #1 show Road Rule has had a change of plan, they will not be traveling to Europe instead they have rearrange to come to Japan, to choose from eight contestants to travel all around the world and to begin Season Eight. There is a reward of 1.5 Million dollars to all the contestants that complete their mission and do not fail more than 3 missions. For more information log in MTV's website. That's all for today's MTV news.

Vegeta quickly turned off the TV and rushed to his computer, this was it, this was his opportunity of getting money and not having to quit college. Vegeta signed in the application form and added a little comment of his own in the end. ' They have to accept me, or else....' Vegeta thought smirking as he clicked on the mouse and all his information in a speed of lighting got send.

*

" Goku, son I need to have a word with you " A strong muscular guy said.

" Ummm, sure dad hold on I just have to finish this chapter " Goku answered as he began playing once again with his PS.2.

" NO!, Goku NOW " Bardock yelled angrily as one of his muscles tightened.

Goku was shocked by the way his father had talked to him, he paused the game and stood up and followed his dad in the living room. Bardock mentioned for Goku to take a seat, Goku did as told.

" Ok son your mother and I think that it's best for you if you move out "

Goku flinched, he had never expected this from his parents, why the sudden change. " Are you kicking me out " Goku asked painfully.

" No, No not at all is that me and your mother think it's best if you move out and start a family of your own, I mean Goku you're 19 already you have no job and you live here with us, Don't you think it's time for a change " Bardock said as he touched his son's muscular shoulder. " We will even pay for your apartment " Bardock added in.

" Actually dad, no thanks It's enough what you and mom are doing for me I think I can handle on my own " Goku said as he got up and started walking away. Goku entered his room and closed it roughly making some of his wrestling trophies to fall on the floor. Goku grabbed one of his brother's luggage's and started practically throwing all of his clothe in not aware that when he had put the luggage on his bed he had pressed his TV remote control on. Goku ready to shut the TV off but stopped as one of MTV's commercial came out that gave him an idea of what to do.

" Today in MTV news, America's #1 show Road Rule has had a change of plan, they will not be traveling to Europe instead they have rearrange to come to Japan, to choose from eight contestants to travel all around the world and to begin Season Eight. There is a reward of 1.5 Million dollars to all the contestants that complete their mission and do not fail more than 3 missions. For more information log in MTV's website. That's all for today's MTV news.

" 1.5 Million dollar's, eh " Goku said as he stormed of his room and entered one his other brothers old room, carefully he typed all his information and in a click of the mouse it was all send. ' I rather go on a trip than to be looking for an apartment I'm sure my parents are going to understand ' Goku thought as he left his brother's room with a huge grin plastered on his face.

*

" Krillin I think you should watch this " Marron yelled from the living room as she put a strand of her blue hair behind her ear.

" What happened " Krillin asked as he approached the living room, Marron turned up the volume of the TV and told Krillin to pay extra attention.

" Today in MTV news, America's #1 show Road Rule has had a change of plan, they will not be traveling to Europe instead they have rearrange to come to Japan, to choose from eight contestants to travel all around the world and to begin Season Eight. There is a reward of 1.5 Million dollars to all the contestants that complete their mission and do not fail more than 3 missions. For more information log in MTV's website. That's all for today's MTV news.

" Uh-hu so what there looking for contestants, what does that have to do with us " Krillin asked dumbfounded

Marron rolled her playfully " Well for our marriage silly how are you planning to buy me the ring when your broke. Don't worry sweetie I'll fill in the application you just go and start packing "

" Well how do you know were going to get picked " Krillin asked

" Oh sweetie I have my ways, don't worry about it just start packing "

Krillin raised an eyebrow suspiciously, but just shook his head in agreement and went to start packing for there journey.

*

Chi-Chi started unpacking once she had entered her new ' home' it was smaller than the one she had, she felt so uncomftarble her bed was twice as small as her old one and her TV, well she had no comments about that. Chi-Chi had been once rich but it all went down when her father kicked her out and left her with very little money, she still had to pay for college which she knew she was not going to afford which only meant that she HAD to get a job no matter what. She knew she was in deep shit.

Once Chi-Chi was done unpacking she drifted of to sleep for about two whole hours before she heard a knock on her door. " Who is it " Chi-Chi asked.

" Room Service " A deep male's voice answered

' Room Service, what the hell ' Chi-Chi though as she opened her door, only to see boyfriend standing there with a smirk on his face.

" Oh Greg, I'm so happy to see you " Chi-Chi yelled

" Same here Chi "

" Please come in " Chi-Chi said politely

" Ok " Greg answered as he came in and made himself comftarble in Chi-Chi's bed. " So Chi what happened to you why are you living here " Greg said disgustedly

" Well me and my dad got in a fight and he kicked me out, I didn't have enough money to go to another hotel so I'm was stuck here " Chi-Chi said sadly

" Oh I see so what you're trying to say is that you have no more money " Greg asked suspiciously

" Umm basically yes I'm broke I have to get a job " Chi-Chi continued as a tear rolled down her cheek.

" Oh well in that case I'm running late for a meeting, give me a call when things get better ok " Greg said coolly as he opened the door to leave only leaving a very angry Chi-Chi behind.

Chi-Chi began crying harder at the sound of the door being closed. Today was defiantly not her day she glanced to her left and her eyes were locked at the TV remote control ' All I need so my day can become any fucked up is that the freaking remote doesn't work ' Chi-Chi screamed in her mind but relaxed as it did work.

Flipping thru the channels Chi-Chi began getting even more depressed, I mean watching Shop channels wasn't exactly what a person needed after they were left broke. Chi-Chi aggressively changed the channel to the news were she saw something that turned her bad mood upside down. Chi-Chi began crying of excitement as she listened.

By the end of the news Chi-Chi turned off the TV and couldn't wait till she filled up the application form, now the only shit that was stopping her to do so was she had no damn computer, great just what she needed. Now where was she going to find a computer at 6pm in a poor neighborhood. Chi-Chi shook her head, she didn't care no matter what it took her she was going to get a computer no matter what....

*

18 growled as she heard her mother once again complaining about the unwashed dishes her brother had left. " Shut up " 18 yelled furious as she couldn't handle it anymore.

" Excuse me " 18's mother hissed

" I said SHUT UP, you and your bitching have tired me completely If you want things done in the house then how bout you do 'em yourself is not like anyone listens to you anyways " 18 said with hatred in her eyes.

18's mother looked at her and slapped her right in her left cheek earning a growl from 18.

" Bitch " 18 yelled as she grabbed her jacket and stormed out of her house. 18 was pissed she wanted to leave her house so badly and live on her own, if only she had money to help her with that. 18 continued walking until she stopped in one of the shops that had televisions on it, they were giving the MTV news. She thought it was like a sign from god she smiled widely and ran to her house, now the only thing she was worried about was that they chose her.

*

" Babe your going the wrong way we cant get married " Yamcha said as he started getting away from the approaching female that had a baby on her hands.

" But Yammy what about Yamcha Jr. " cried the blond girl

" I'm sorry Tanya I have to go " Yamcha said about to run away but stopped as he saw Tanya burst into tears. " Yamcha what am I going to do my father is going to kill me "

" I don't know Tanya, I'm sorry but I cant stay I.. I'm traveling yea I'm traveling all around the world " Yamcha lied.

" Oh you're going to that Road Rule trip where they select the contestant and they get 1.5 Million dollars, Oh Yamcha I knew you loved us your doing this so you can get the money for our new home and for the baby, Oh Yammy I'm so proud of you " Tanya said as she wiped her tears.

" Ummm yea I guess so, I'm going there yea for the money so I can spend it on my girls " Yamcha said as his eyes started sparkling with exciment.

" What was that Yammy "

" Oh nothing Tanya, and exactly where do I go so I can sign up " Yamcha asked curiously

" Oh log on MTV baby they'll tell you all the info there " Tanya said as she hugged her baby.

" Alright so I guess I'm out you know I got to pack and stuff " Yamcha lied knowing he was leaving because he was already late for his date.

*

A/N: I know there only 7 people here but there's going to be a mysterious person coming it's not Bulma she'll come later on, don't worry this is still a B/V ok people so don't go insane. I hope I didn't get anyone out of character. Please R/R!!! And don't forget leave you email at the end if you want to be in my Updating list, ok. Thanks guys!!