Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Duties ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Royal Duties

Prolog

This is what happened: Apparently Freeza wasn't very thorough when it came to destroying all of the sayin-jin's because now the survivors have made their way in many ships to the Earth and they have found Vegita and now he is back on his throne and since he now once again has a people to rule he has finally taken the tittle King. Bulma has taken the tittle Queen and Trunks is officially the true heir to the throne. Trunks is only 2 at the time so he doesn't really understand what's going on. Since the Sayin's don't really want to stay on Earth and they need a king the whole Z gang go out and find the dragonball's and they bring back the planet Vegita. The Sayin's all head to live there again and the hole royal family goes with them. Some of the Sayin's decide to stay on Earth either because they have fallen in love with a human or they are just tired of traveling through space. The Son's, being true adventure goers, go with them as well. This story takes place 15 years after that and Vegita has recently told Trunks that he needs to find a mate. But who will he choose since there are bearly any female Sayin's his age. Find out in the next episode of DragonBall Z…