Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Rumors ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm baaaaaack! Did ya'll miss me? Anywho and stuff, I'm really feelin wierd and my stupid muse won't be quiet so I have all these funky thoughts in my head. I know my chapters are short but I like leavin you on cliff hangers! Thankies go out to those who didn't flame me...and Johnny who let me sleep in this morning ^_^ *hugs JJ happily* Enjoy peoples!

....Er.....ok....*eyes her muse* I still haven't come up with a proper name so remember that Rumors is kinda the wrong title but I may just leave it there.

Rumors 2

Goku sat on the huge plush couch in Vegeta's living room trying to contain the bubbles of laughter threatening to come out of his mouth. Vegeta had told him what had happened with Trunks and Goku had shot over to his house in a flash, dragging Goten along with him. As soon as the teen had realized what was happening he sat himself in a corner, crossed his arms and went silent. Trunks had been still passed out so Vegeta had moved him upstairs into his own room.

"So Kakarott," Vegeta said slowly and turned to the larger Saiyan. "Have you told your brat what you think?" Goten shifted in the corner and looked over at Vegeta.

"He told me he wants to get into your pants," he muttered with a discusted look on his face. Vegeta's eyes widened while Goku blushed a deep red.

"What Goten, can't your dad like my father without you acting like it's some sort of crime?" Trunks asked as he slowly made his way down the stairs. Goten eyed Trunks for a few seconds, a little worried that something was wrong with him. The purple haired demi-Saiyan could barely walk straight and he held one hand to his head.

"What's the matter with you brat?" Vegeta snapped, pushing aside what Goten had told him and focusing on his son. Trunks leaned against a wall and shook his head to clear it.

"I'm just a little dizzy that's all," he mumbled before sliding to his knees. Goten, thoughts of their previous fight rushing out of his mind, moved to his friends side, catching him before he fell fully to the floor. The boys sat for a long time, Trunks curled in the comfort of his friends arms, Goten worried that Trunks wasn't going to be ok.

"Let's go Kakarott..." Vegeta said quietly as he tugged on Goku's arm, pulling the Saiyan to his feet. Goku looked at him with a questioning look but never had the chance to ask anything because of Vegeta dragging him out of the house.

Trunks looked up with blurry eyes at the caring face of his best friend and sort of whimpered.

"I'm sorry we fought...I just thought-" Goten stopped him by placing a gentle finger on his lips.
"Shh Truchan, I know what you thought." The two teens just looked at each other before Goten's lips connected softly with Trunks' forehead.