Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyan and Namek Saga--with a twist! ❯ What are they coming here for? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saiyan & Namek Saga—With a Twist!
 
It was a sunny day at Capsule Corp. and the gorgeous blue haired Saiyan, Bulma Briefs, was training in the Gravity Room………again. Her brother, Broly, was trying to get laid by any of the female house workers, since he was in heat. Bulma's mother, Panchii, was busy tending to her garden and her father, Paragus, was running Capsule Corp. Now you might have thought this was a normal Saiyan family, but you'd be wrong……..very wrong! Bulma and Broly were part of an ancient myth, and to tell you the truth the myth was right. It had said that Broly was the Legendary Super Saiyan and Bulma was The Mystic (She controls Mother Nature: Water, earth, wind, fire, lightning, Ice etc).
 
“Bulma!” a 19 yr old boy, with black hair screamed. Bulma immediately stopped training in mid-air. She switched the Gravity Room off and walked out.
 
“Hey Kakarot! What's up?” the 18yr old blue eyed girl shouted
“Bulma!” he ran over to her
“Yeah?”
“Your father says there's a spaceship heading in the earth's direction!”
“So what? Lots of ships come here to re fuel for there journeys”
“Yeah! I know!” Kakarot said.
“So what's special about this one?” Bulma asked.
`It's a Saiyan Cruiser! It's got Vegeta-sei insignia on it!”
“Are you fucking kidding me?! OMG! What are they coming here for?”
“I have no idea, but it probably isn't good news!”
“Yeah but…… hey why are you here anyways? I would think you would be training or going on date with Chi!”
Kakrot's face immediately darkened at the mention of Chi-Chi's name.
“Chi-Chi and I are no longer together”
“What? Why not?!”
“I caught her in bed with your ex, Yamcha! That Bastard! And the worse thing is, is that she's pregnant with his baby!”
“Oh! I am sooo sorry Son-kun! I knew how much you liked her! But don't worry, when I see that little bitch again she'll be sorry! N-E-Wayz onto more pressing matters! Did you find out the co-ordinates where the ship is going to land?”
“Yeah! About 90Ëš west of here”
“Well why don't we welcome our new guests to earth, huh?” she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. They powered up and flew off to the landing spot. Little did they know that one of the Saiyans on the ship was next ruler of Vegeta-sei………………………&# 8230;……