Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyan Anthem ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saiyan Anthem
 
The song TNT struck me as the perfect anthem for the saiyans so here is the song parody.
 
Disclaimer: Do not own DBZ or TNT.
On a world far away the planet lies in ruins. The landscape is drenched in blood and the structures are all burning. Bodies lie mangled and smoldering. Only two people survived the bloody massacre.
 
A middle aged male with a heavy set body and his teenage daughter. They were cornered by a group of saiyan warriors.
 
The man held his daughter close and as he quivered in fear he stuttered. “Who….are…you?” One of the the saiyans gave a cruel laugh and looked at the others and touched his scouter. Suddenly they heard music and the group of saiyan warriors started shrugging their shoulders back and forth and saying “Oi”.
Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi
 
As they chanted two new saiyans entered on to the scene. Enter Vegeta, Radditz. *No Nappa because he is so not hot!*
 
The young woman noticed how strong and dare she think it handsome the new invaders looked.
 
Vegeta was dressed in his navy blue training suit and armor dried blood covering half his face and a scouter over his right eye. With his same old evil smirk.
 
Radditz was wearing only half his armor as the right half has been burned away to reveal half his gorgeously bare chest. *Swoon* His hair is singed, and there is a small scar just underneath his scouter.
 
The father held his daughter tighter. Vegeta asked him. “You don't know who we are?”
 
“No. Who are you? Why did you destroy our home?”
 
Vegeta gave a cruel laugh and nodded. “Hit it men!”
 
Vegeta started to sing.
 
See me fly out of the sunset
On your scouter screen

Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't y
ou start no fight
 
Vegeta sang giving the man an evil look that promised death to anyone who tried to stop him…ever.

'Cause I'm saiya-jinn., I'm
dynamite
(saiya-jinn.) and I'll win the fight
(saiya-jinn.) I'm a power
load
(saiya-jinn
.) watch me explode
 
Then Radditz started to sing the second verse.

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you
mess me 'round
 
He sang his warning to the old man while at the same time giving the young woman a dirty look and a wink as he undressed her with his eyes.

'Cause I'm saiya-jinn. I'm
dynamite
(saiya-jinn
.) and I'll win the fight
(saiya-jinn.) I'm a power
load
(saiya-jinn
.) watch me explode
 
All together now!
 
They all began to sing it together as they encircled the two.

Saiya-jinn, (oi, oi, oi)
Saiya-
jinn, (oi, oi, oi)
Saiya-jinn., (oi, oi, oi)
Saiya-jinn., (oi, oi, oi)
Saiya-jinn
., (oi, oi, oi) , I'm dynamite
Saiya-jinn
, oi, oi, oi), and I'll win the fight,
Saiya-jinn
, oi, oi, oi), I'm a power load
Saiya-jinn
, watch me explode!
 
The music quickly stopped and Vegeta looked deep in the man's eyes and Radditz looked deep into the girl's eyes.
 
“Scared now?” They asked. Before either could answer Vegeta rendered the man's heart from his chest and Radditz swept the girl up into his arms into a bruising kiss. She struggled for about ten seconds before his tongue slipped past her lips and she melted into him no longer feeling fear, but lust. Radditz pulled back and grinned down at her. He picked her up and flew off with the others.