Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyan X ❯ The Big Day Approaching ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saiyan X Chapter 8: The Big Day Approaching

We were off to the Xavier institute leaving on a Wednesday and showing up at the mansion later that afternoon. Passing through Ontario and then heading down to New York, from there we kept to the coast and come up over the back of the mansion landing in the front court yard. As we walked toward the front door Logan was there to meet us.

"Hello Rouge it been a while since you've been home, how have you been?" He asked letting us into the mansion.

"Oh I'm fine, I see the place hasn't changed much over the past few months," she told him.

"Wait is it just me or do you look different from the time when you left?"

"Yeah actually I should because I spent over a year in training with Jared here,"

"No, that can't be because you've only been away from the mansion just over a few months you couldn't have trained a full year," Logan said trying to make sense of it all.

"Jared and I went to place that held a room, this room was a doorway to another dimension in which time slowed down so the expanse of a year on the inside was only a day on the outside. To tell you the truth the expanse goes on forever there is no limit inside the room you can't stray too far from the main door way and sleeping quarters otherwise you could get lost and never find you way out for all eternity," Rouge explained to a very confused Logan.

"So Jared is 27 and you are 22 then,"

"Yeah, with the near year away and the time in the hyperbolic time chamber we have aged about 1