Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sanar and Veena ❯ Sanar and Veena ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
On a planet clean up mission, Sanar, a rookie soldier was bored out of his mind. Planet clean up was the worst part of the job. All he did was collect the corpses of the natives killed during the invasion. That what most people called it. But the members of Friez'as army, like Sanar called them battles. The teams of Frieza's army would prepare the target planet of sale.

Sanar was a young spunky Saiya-jin. Fresh out of training, longing for a battle. He was a bit sloppy. His shoulder length hair was always messily tied back. All of the other Saiya-jins criticized his tail. It was casually let down. All of the others would wrap theirs around their waists so enemies couldn't grab onto it. Sanar was said to be weak that way.

Sanar continued to work. Some bodies, he would drag in the large wagon. Even though it was against orders, he would blow some of them up. But he was getting bored.
"Man. if only one of these worthless weaklings was still alive." he began to sneak around, looking for a bit of adventure.

"Can you hear me?"

He heard a woman's voice from a short distance away. Sanar smiled and walked towards the sound. He began to get closer. He peered over a wall and saw a young woman helping a man who had barely survived the attack. The man's head rested on the girl's lap. Sanar quietly approached them. He saw that the girl was a Goran, Goran people were known for their attractiveness. Her skin was light turquoise and her long white silver hair was in a pony tail that reached her knees. She also had horns on her head. The female sort, curved inward like a ram.

"Hey you!" he finally said. The girl jumped up, trying to carry the dying man.

Sanar grabbed her by the shoulders and held her tightly. She screamed softly.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" he yelled in her face.
"Why should I tell you?"
Sanar became angry. He threw her onto the man she was trying to save.

Sanar could hear footsteps from not too far away. A Neko-jin, wearing the uniform of a higher officer looked sternly at Sanar. Sanar saluted.
"Wrap you tail around your waist rookie." he growled. The Goran girl tried to inch away.
"Get back to work boy. I'll take care of the rebel."
"Yes sir." Sanar ran off.

"Hey Veena, are you all right?" the Neko-jin in uniform asked with a smile.
"Thanks so much Rusty." she replied as she hugged him. "But I don't think he is."
They looked at the now dead casualty.
"Damnit." Rusty sighed.
"Hmm... well we better get back to the base." Veena turned away and began to walk towards their space pod.
"Hey, Veena, wait up!" Rusty ran towards her.
"Rusty, where did you get that uniform?" she asked.
"Well our boys had to slit a pretty thick throat. but we got it." Rusty beamed with pride. He was one of the fighters in the rebellion. "It makes me fell sick to wear some thing like this, but it works like a charm."
Veena nodded. They reached the pod and piled in.
"You know, once that guy was healed up, he may have been a good help." Veena said as the ship was taking off.