Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ School of Love ❯ School of Love ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

School of Love

Hey, this is one of my favorite TxP fics. I corrected all of my grammatical errors. (I think I did anyway) I hope you like. Do not steal the poem! Please ask first. Also, Richard Cadagoan is a fictional character.

~*~*~*~

Pan walked inside her English Literature class and took her seat in the front of Bra. "Barely made it in time," Pan commented as the late bell rang.

She noticed no teacher was in the classroom. Pan looked around and saw confused faces. The door swung open, and Trunks strolled inside, carrying a briefcase.

"Trunks, what the hell are you doing here?" Pan and Bra both asked at the same time.

He merely smirked and sat on the armchair. "Hello. Today, I'm going to be teaching you students English Lit. I was at the university on business when I met up with Professor Burnett," he smoothly said, "She asked me to teach her class since I got an A plus when I was in her class. I had some free time so I decided to help. Now, Pan and Bra, if you ever use those words and tone of voice at me again, you will write a twenty-page essay on subordination," he threatened.

Pan rolled her eyes. Trunks just wanted to annoy her because he knew she liked him. Putting on a saccharine sweet smile, Pan looked at him. "Yes, Professor Trunks." Trunks smirked again, happy to be one-up on Pan. Trunks cleared his throat, and opened his book.

"Turn to page 248. We are going to discuss Elizabeth Barret Browning's love sonnets." One timid hand raised from the back. "Yes, Tammi?" Tammi looked extremely flattered that Trunks knew her name, Pan noted. In fact, all the girls were staring at him if he was some sort of a Greek god. The boys were scowling.

"Well, Professor Briefs," Tammi said, "We already discussed this chapter." The girls turned and scowled at poor Tammi. They wanted Trunks to read romantic poems. Trunks merely smiled.

"No need for violence. Romantic poems happen to be my favorite. Have you heard of Richard Cadagoan?" Everyone shook his or her head no. " I didn't think so. He was a British Poet, but he wasn't well known. He was born in 1791 and he married Catherine Macdougal, his true love, in 1821. He wrote a poem for her. She died in a carriage accident and he became an old and bitter man, never to write or love again. His poem, "The Kiss", is the most romantic poem I've heard." Trunks said.

He cleared his throat and began to recite it from memory. He slowly began to walk around the classroom. "Our eyes lock, and our fingers entwine. Closing my eyes, your lips meet mine. Hungrily, I devour your sweet taste, if this is a dream, not ever do I want to wake." All the girls (minus Bra of course) were swooning. He started to recite the rest. "My body trembles under your gentle touch. Oh, my dearest, I love you so much." Trunks was right in front of Pan's desk, face inches away from each other's. She stared into his ice blue eyes and felt herself been drawn into them. "Who would have thought I could feel such bliss? Just from one sweet tender kiss," he finished, voice ragged with desire.

She felt herself moving closer and closer when the bell rang. He backed away and smiled as if he achieved something. He closed his eyes and the book.

"Class dismissed."

~*~*~*~

What do you think? I like this a lot. Oh well, better start reading more of my fics!