Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ SCREAM!!!!!!! ❯ I'll go ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'll go

A/N: Ok this is Lor and Brie's creation he he. Now feel are wrath muahahaha

Brie-It's not as evil as she makes it sound trust me.

Lor- She lies!!!! Ok no just kidding we made this one summer when we were bored and since I learned how to do things on this site we give them to you.

Brie- Yes we shall give you are wonderfully created stories

(Brie trips for apparently no reason)

Lor- Trip over yourself Brie?

Brie- Shut up Lor

Lor- Hehehe Ok On to the fic.

~~

Gohan- Videl I'm really worried about you, I really think you should go to the doctor.

Videl comes out of the bathroom after a half hour of throwing up and sits on the bed next to her husband.

Videl- Sweetheart it's three weeks till Christmas. I don't have time to go visit the doctor.

I'll bet it's just a little virus.

Gohan- That's what you said two weeks ago! If you don't go voluntarily I'll drag you

there myself!

Videl- Okay 1 don't raise your voice to me. 2 I don't have time to visit the doctor. And 3 you will not drag me to the doctor unless you want me to take the frying pan to your head.

Okay now Gohan being the smart guy that he is decided to try a different approach since the other approach didn't work.

Gohan- Pwease Vidy.

He said while giving Videl the puppy dog eyes.

Videl- Goohhaan don't you give me that look…..I said…..stop……quit….alright darn it I'll go happy now?

Gohan-Yes thank you baby.